West ham are staying up!!!!

West ham are staying up!!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
03 Jul 07

Oh yes!!! the panel have rightly agreed with the EPL on this one; what a waste of time and money... it has done nothing but made SUFC and all its supporters (yes sean bean you too loser) look like nothing but spoilt babies... enjoy your new league sheffield, we wont be seeing you for a while

e

Moves
03 Jul 07

note to blade68... you're right, he who laughs last does indeed laugh loudest...

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
03 Jul 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
Oh yes!!! the panel have rightly agreed with the EPL on this one; what a waste of time and money... it has done nothing but made SUFC and all its supporters (yes sean bean you too loser) look like nothing but spoilt babies... enjoy your new league sheffield, we wont be seeing you for a while
Congrats to WHU for staying up.....

can't agree with a lot of what you say.....WHU should have been docked points in the first place and the EPL bottled it as usual....they have always been scared to make any decision which may be controversial....

Hopefully Sheff U will come back up (although I'm not convinced they will), as they have been punished for a blatant cheat by another club...

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
03 Jul 07

There is no justice in the world.

s

6yd box

Moves
03 Jul 07
1 edit

Originally posted by blade68
There is no justice in the world.
just two points guys

1- SU fans.. u had a 10 point lead over WHU and still F-ed it up. In footballing terms u were not good enough for the prem league and deserved to go down.

2- WHU fans, lucky for u that the FA are such S+IT heads. West ham should have been docked 6 points for fielding 2 un-regestried players but the FA bottled it.

Its another case of one rule for some people and another rule for others with the FA.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
03 Jul 07

Originally posted by spurs73

Its another case of one rule for some people and another rule for others with the FA.[/b]
Exactly.
I repeat... there is no justice in the world.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
03 Jul 07

Its another case of one rule for some people and another rule for others with the FA.[/b]
Exactly.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
03 Jul 07

Exactly.

s

Moves
03 Jul 07
5 edits

Originally posted by blade68
Exactly.
your dead right mate no justice if we take the game and rules to the letter you have been done a great injustice, ON THE OTHER HAND ,If your team were not so crap you wouldnt be there in the first place'............or was that 17th placeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

s

Moves
03 Jul 07
1 edit

Sorry about all the edits, just got back from the pub .Do actually quite like your team ,and I used to really admire one of your players ,just cant remember his name ,leave it with me ,it will come to me..... eventually.πŸ˜•

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
03 Jul 07

la la la laa laa, glad to see you πŸ˜€ Sorry, Blades but that's how it goes..

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
03 Jul 07

Originally posted by pulu2
la la la laa laa, glad to see you πŸ˜€ Sorry, Blades but that's how it goes..
eh, tryin to quate Ramones Glad to see you go πŸ˜€

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
03 Jul 07

Originally posted by pulu2
eh, tryin to quate Ramones Glad to see you go πŸ˜€
ah, I might be little drunk πŸ˜›

s

Moves
03 Jul 07