West ham are staying up!!!!

West ham are staying up!!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
08 Jul 07

Originally posted by pulu2
Hey, IMO you were relegated fair and square but ya' know I can still sympathize with you. Yeah, it hurts.. management must now make sure that downslide won't get any further. Financially you lot are alright, ain't ya?
Yeah, financially we are OK, in fact the club hasn't been as well run for donkeys years.
Kevin McCabe is an excellent Chairman, very astute.

We have a first class academy... even if we do sell some of 'em for 50K only to buy 'em back 2 years later for 2M!!! (Billy Sharp)
The training facilities are 2nd to none, and the corporate set up is first class as well.... but being in The Prem is all that really matters isn't it?

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
08 Jul 07

Originally posted by blade68
Yeah, financially we are OK, in fact the club hasn't been as well run for donkeys years.
Kevin McCabe is an excellent Chairman, very astute.

We have a first class academy... even if we do sell some of 'em for 50K only to buy 'em back 2 years later for 2M!!! (Billy Sharp)
The training facilities are 2nd to none, and the corporate set up is first class as well.... but being in The Prem is all that really matters isn't it?
This maybe just me but to me it's the character of the team, the history, what team symbols more than success. Of course if you aren't in the top flight you're more likely loose your top players and so on.. I don't know, I'm old time guy.. loyalty and stuff like that.. I'm not sayin' that players shouldnt change teams but 😕 still I've supported Hammers through lean years and I've been disappointed so often yet.. one's got to stand by one's team and ain't that the damn truth! 🙂

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
08 Jul 07

Originally posted by pulu2
one's got to stand by one's team and ain't that the damn truth! 🙂[/b]
Indeed it is!

😳