1. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 19:241 edit
    So what do you Hammer fans think of all these new signings?

Is it a big risk if the team go down this season, or have the new investors got enough to pay the massive wages next season if you lot are not in the PREM LEAGUE?
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 20:55
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    So what do you Hammer fans think of all these new signings?

Is it a big risk if the team go down this season, or have the new investors got enough to pay the massive wages next season if you lot are not in the PREM LEAGUE?
    Have they replaced Forever Blowing Bubbles?

Sorry couldn't resist - I cantspell either.🙂

Some of them look like panic buys but maybe Upson might gel
  3. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 22:30
    Originally posted by cantspell
    Have they replaced Forever Blowing Bubbles?

Sorry couldn't resist - I cantspell either.🙂

Some of them look like panic buys but maybe Upson might gel
    lot of money to spend on panic buys!

Boa Morta is good and you got Davenshire from us
  4. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 23:01
    I'm still gutted that Snake (Boa Morte) left Fulham. Although his last two seasons have been ordinary, he could still change a game on his own. I'm worried that Fulham don't have anyone that can do that anymore.

My prediction - West Ham are the new Leeds.
  5. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 00:501 edit
    Originally posted by Crita
    I'm still gutted that Snake (Boa Morte) left Fulham. Although his last two seasons have been ordinary, he could still change a game on his own. I'm worried that Fulham don't have anyone that can do that anymore.

i too was surprised that Boa Morte left.. what do you think was the real reason... or was it just the money!

West Ham the new Leeds..LOL!😀
  6. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 01:23
    The real reason (at least what all the supporters are saying) is that he broke the club's code of conduct and they had to get rid of him.

The story is that Zat Knight (CB) broke his jaw and was out for 6 weeks. The PR story was that he was wrestling with his brother and it was an accident, but I've heard it was actually Boa Morte who punched Zat and broke his jaw, which would explain the speed of the transfer and lack of farewell.

To be honest, my head says it was good business. 5 mill for a 30 year old who puts in his best effort 1 in 10 games. Still sad to see him go. Hope he has fun in the championship next year! lol.
  7. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 10:21

agree
  8. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 10:21
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    lot of money to spend on panic buys!

Boa Morta is good and you got Davenshire from us
    agree
  9. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 22:12
    The real reason (at least what all the supporters are saying) is that he broke the club's code of conduct and they had to get rid of him.

The story is that Zat Knight (CB) broke his jaw and was out for 6 weeks. The PR story was that he was wrestling with his brother and it was an accident, but I've heard it was actually Boa Morte who punched Zat and broke h ...[text shortened]... rt 1 in 10 games. Still sad to see him go. Hope he has fun in the championship next year! lol.
    interesting story.... sounds right... as he did leave quick!

That Italian guy is doing very well for you now!!😀😀😀

Think you can beat us in the 5th round of the cup?... what with our away record:'(
  10. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 23:59
    Yeah, Montella is pure class. The guy is uncanny. Pitty his pricetag is about a gazillion euros. Roma will never sell him.

ha ha ha. Talk about away records! We've won two away games in the last two season and that was topped off by losing 2-0 to the Blades away on Tues night. That's so Fulhamish! 10 games unbeaten, huge morale with new signings etc, should be 3 points in the bag, but no, we end our unbeaten run and give Sheff a lifeline to drag us into the dogfight.

So, basically, I think the Spurs v Fulham 5th round game has been decided by where the game is being played. I think we'll win, but had it been drawn at Spurs, you guys would be on the way to the QF's.

By the way, I can't stand Martin Jol! What a clown. He's screwed us over the price of Wayne routledge and probably stalled the kids career by not letting him move on but not playing him. (We've got him on loan for the rest of the season though).
  11. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 00:14
    Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard some what superior to Upson, Morte and Callum Davenport.
  12. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 03:04
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard some what superior to Upson, Morte and Callum Davenport.
    "somewhat"
  13. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 20:56
    Originally posted by invigorate
    another defect for WHU... sorry guys.. but i think its to late to save the season.... Good Buy!!

Spend so much money on new buys.. paying over the top prices and they get injured...😏
  14. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 21:01
    Yeah, Montella is pure class. The guy is uncanny. Pitty his pricetag is about a gazillion euros. Roma will never sell him.

ha ha ha. Talk about away records! We've won two away games in the last two season and that was topped off by losing 2-0 to the Blades away on Tues night. That's so Fulhamish! 10 games unbeaten, huge morale with new signings etc, should ...[text shortened]... m move on but not playing him. (We've got him on loan for the rest of the season though).
    well... i was surprised we never got a forword on transfer deadline day. we are still in 'three' competitions and now we hear King is out for up to 6 weeks or more as well. We got only 3 centre halfs and 3 forwords for the rest of the season!!

Tomorrow we got man Utd!! Anyway i think the FA Cup game against Fulham will still be close though.

We might even get a 1-1 and then do you guys at the LANE!
  15. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 21:26

By the way, I can't stand Martin Jol! What a clown. He's screwed us over the price of Wayne routledge and probably stalled the kids career by not letting him move on but not playing him. (We've got him on loan for the rest of the season though).[/b]
    Think you are being a bit harsh there Crita. After all we did let you play him in the FA cup games and he has been a good addition to your squad.

He is a decent player.. who just has not done it when he plays for us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree