Originally posted by cantspell
    Well after that performance on Sat. The Hammers are down
    Correct.
  3. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 10:22
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    So what do you Hammer fans think of all these new signings?

Is it a big risk if the team go down this season, or have the new investors got enough to pay the massive wages next season if you lot are not in the PREM LEAGUE?
    Any club that sacks Pardew (and Rednap) deserves to go nowhere.

It's not the signings, its all the players/managers that have left. West Ham could have been great. Great footballers, great managers but over critical fans and owners. They were spoilt with glory football and set their standards to high. Like Tottenham, Liverpool and Man utd before Fergie, their history is a millstone around their necks.

Lampard's view of West Ham tells you a lot.
  4. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 19:48
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    Any club that sacks Pardew (and Rednap) deserves to go nowhere.

It's not the signings, its all the players/managers that have left. West Ham could have been great. Great footballers, great managers but over critical fans and owners. They were spoilt with glory football and set their standards to high. Like Tottenham, Liverpool and Man utd before Fe ...[text shortened]... heir history is a millstone around their necks.

Lampard's view of West Ham tells you a lot.
    so when were the 'glory' times for WHU? I remember them wining the cup in 1975 and 79 and before that they had thee ngland players Hurst, peters and Moore in the england world cup winning team.. and thats about it๐Ÿ˜
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 21:292 edits
    After what I have read today the club is in turmoil so west ham fan must have said God if you let us get promoted and to the Cup Final then we can take whatever happens after. God is now thinking of new ideas all the time

Argies
    Newton Drugs Story
    Alleged affair
    Pardew sacked
    6 nil v Reading
    Eggy take over
    possible points deduction
    Ashton out
    new signings injured
    Dressing room showdown yesterday
    Ferdinand bust up with Curbs
    Ferdinand Court case

If it were a TV programme, the story line would be considered too far fetched

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree