1st Unnofficial Tournament!

1st Unnofficial Tournament!

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
07 Jun 05
1 edit

I'm creating an unnofficial tournament.
To join, simply leave any post and leave room for a game (this only applies to non-subscribers like me).
The deadline is June 15th. I'll post the pairings and you can invite each other to the games. The winner of each game needs to post it here afterwards with a link to the game.
Good Luck!

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
08 Jun 05

Far less hassle forking out the suscription fee... 🙄

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
08 Jun 05

Originally posted by handbellringerdude
I'm creating an unnofficial tournament.
To join, simply leave any post and leave room for a game (this only applies to non-subscribers like me).
The deadline is June 15th. I'll post the pairings and you can invite each other to the games. The winner of each game needs to post it here afterwards with a link to the game.
Good Luck!
Subscribe and don't try to create fake tournaments just because you can't join real tournaments

h

Moves
08 Jun 05

Originally posted by Ravello
Subscribe and don't try to create fake tournaments just because you can't join real tournaments
Are you joining the tournament...
or just being a jerk?

R

Moves
08 Jun 05

i'll get involved.

h

Moves
08 Jun 05

1st round bye for anyone who can recruit two people to the tournament! Make sure they specify that you recruited them in order to recieve your bye.

a

omnipresent

Moves
08 Jun 05

1st round bye for anyone who can recruit two people to the tournament! Make sure they specify that you recruited them in order to recieve your bye.
what's a bye?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
08 Jun 05

Are you joining the tournament...
or just being a jerk?
Yah,I could joint the tournament,I didn't thought of it,however it won't stop me from being a jerk!

a

omnipresent

Moves
08 Jun 05

Originally posted by Ravello
Yah,I could joint the tournament,I didn't thought of it,however it won't stop me from being a jerk!
are you stoned? 😉

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
08 Jun 05

Originally posted by angie88
are you stoned? 😉
Tipical Freudian lapsus!

a
GOOD GUY

Moves
08 Jun 05

To help support the site you should just subscribe.Its not that expensive and it is a great site.Don't be cheap.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Jun 05

what's a bye?
A free pass to the next round.

h

Moves
09 Jun 05

I just want to remind everyone that you are signing yourself up if you post here. It isn't too late to remove yourself from the tournament if your posts were not meant to serve as your pass to join. just post again saying you are removing yourself if that is your wish.

a

omnipresent

Moves
09 Jun 05

I just want to remind everyone that you are signing yourself up if you post here. It isn't too late to remove yourself from the tournament if your posts were not meant to serve as your pass to join. just post again saying you are removing yourself if that is your wish.
... depends on when exactly the tournament starts and whether I can choose the time controls...

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
09 Jun 05

... depends on when exactly the tournament starts and whether I can choose the time controls...
Well so far, it's handbellringerdude and Rookieboy. All other posters are subscribers and not invited. There's an element of King Canute here, but we'll wait and see.. with bated breath... NOT.