Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    315
    07 Jun '05 22:201 edit
    I'm creating an unnofficial tournament.
    To join, simply leave any post and leave room for a game (this only applies to non-subscribers like me).
    The deadline is June 15th. I'll post the pairings and you can invite each other to the games. The winner of each game needs to post it here afterwards with a link to the game.
    Good Luck!
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    41150
    08 Jun '05 01:23
    Far less hassle forking out the suscription fee... 🙄
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    08 Jun '05 13:27
    Originally posted by handbellringerdude
    I'm creating an unnofficial tournament.
    To join, simply leave any post and leave room for a game (this only applies to non-subscribers like me).
    The deadline is June 15th. I'll post the pairings and you can invite each other to the games. The winner of each game needs to post it here afterwards with a link to the game.
    Good Luck!
    Subscribe and don't try to create fake tournaments just because you can't join real tournaments
  4. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    315
    08 Jun '05 15:39
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Subscribe and don't try to create fake tournaments just because you can't join real tournaments
    Are you joining the tournament...
    or just being a jerk?
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    13 Nov '04
    Moves
    3506
    08 Jun '05 17:53
    i'll get involved.
  6. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    315
    08 Jun '05 18:32
    1st round bye for anyone who can recruit two people to the tournament! Make sure they specify that you recruited them in order to recieve your bye.
  7. omnipresent
    Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    20009
    08 Jun '05 19:35
    Originally posted by handbellringerdude
    1st round bye for anyone who can recruit two people to the tournament! Make sure they specify that you recruited them in order to recieve your bye.
    what's a bye?
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    08 Jun '05 19:40
    Originally posted by handbellringerdude
    Are you joining the tournament...
    or just being a jerk?
    Yah,I could joint the tournament,I didn't thought of it,however it won't stop me from being a jerk!
  9. omnipresent
    Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    20009
    08 Jun '05 19:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yah,I could joint the tournament,I didn't thought of it,however it won't stop me from being a jerk!
    are you stoned? 😉
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    08 Jun '05 20:38
    Originally posted by angie88
    are you stoned? 😉
    Tipical Freudian lapsus!
  11. Standard memberawol
    GOOD GUY
    Joined
    24 Jun '04
    Moves
    59174
    08 Jun '05 21:30
    To help support the site you should just subscribe.Its not that expensive and it is a great site.Don't be cheap.
  12. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217423
    09 Jun '05 15:17
    Originally posted by angie88
    what's a bye?
    A free pass to the next round.
  13. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    315
    09 Jun '05 15:44
    I just want to remind everyone that you are signing yourself up if you post here. It isn't too late to remove yourself from the tournament if your posts were not meant to serve as your pass to join. just post again saying you are removing yourself if that is your wish.
  14. omnipresent
    Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    20009
    09 Jun '05 16:38
    Originally posted by handbellringerdude
    I just want to remind everyone that you are signing yourself up if you post here. It isn't too late to remove yourself from the tournament if your posts were not meant to serve as your pass to join. just post again saying you are removing yourself if that is your wish.
    ... depends on when exactly the tournament starts and whether I can choose the time controls...
  15. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    41150
    09 Jun '05 20:46
    Originally posted by angie88
    ... depends on when exactly the tournament starts and whether I can choose the time controls...
    Well so far, it's handbellringerdude and Rookieboy. All other posters are subscribers and not invited. There's an element of King Canute here, but we'll wait and see.. with bated breath... NOT.

Back to Top