1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '09 20:53
    Originally posted by jb70
    Like Clinton:"I Never Had Sex With THAT Lady, Miss Lewinsky."
    Clinton was just doing what he was taught to do in the American South. Most holier-than-thou human stains never understood that (parents no longer teach their children morality, they are too busy consuming all the scandal the media feeds them while they feign outrage.) It is one thing to commit a sin - it is another thing entirely to reveal someone else as a sinner. Karma is a bitch however - just ask soon-to-be former-Governor Mark Sandford of South Carolina.
  2. The Smoke
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 01:37
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Who knows, 19.79% is a far more acceptable figure 😛
    well, fair enough 😉 ...50% from those 19.79% were due to me travelling, I haven't had one for quite some time now..
  3. is no semi-colon
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 14:571 edit
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    that's good news - at least he can't join tournaments now.

i scored him in a tournament last week, and sure enough, our games are at move 1 & 2, and he's already well into his timebank.
    sure enough, those games never progressed beyond that point and i ended up skulling him in both, for a total of 0 points.
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 00:26
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    sure enough, those games never progressed beyond that point and i ended up skulling him in both, for a total of 0 points.
    He didn't realize you were a real human being. He thought you were just a collection of pixels flashing on a screen. Only some thing to be toyed with and not a person to be played. Thankfully most people here are not so disrespectful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree