1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 11:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sorry, I didn't realize that posts that are not even one month old yet are "old posts" and as such are off-limits. I must have missed that somewhere. All I know is that, like I said in my post, you've been pushing this thread of yours like a used-car salesman, and I guess I snapped when I saw you post a link to the thread *yet again*. And like a politici ...[text shortened]... open fire. Have fun. I don't care, and I doubt if anyone else does either.
    So, I guess the real question is, what enjoyment do you get out of pretending to be a girl? Do you like the attention? I doubt it's so that you can get into Arrakis' Ladies Only tournaments. Just what is it, avatar_fem_076.jpg?

BTW, I like the big song and dance that you make in the two threads where you signed up to the Lady's tournament. Sigh, boys entering girls tournaments is so unfair, sigh. LOL. Your sense of irony is brilliant.

D
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 11:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Bah, I'm ending this now. I'm done, I said my piece. If you're just looking for the adoration of your peers, go ahead and open fire. Have fun. I don't care, and I doubt if anyone else does either.
    Is that not what you were doing in going through old posts to have a pop?

Why say I was polluting the forums on a weekly basis when I haven't posted anything on the matter in a month? Tell me, fella, what's the point in asking me to stop, when I have already stopped? And when I did post the link, it was in a thread complaining about the problem to which my thread provided a solution. 🙄

Your first post in this thread puts me in mind of monkeys, bananas and cold water, like a lot of your other posts, where you take unprovoked pops at members. Hypocrite.

D
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    So, I guess the real question is, what enjoyment do you get out of pretending to be a girl? Do you like the attention? I doubt it's so that you can get into Arrakis' Ladies Only tournaments.

BTW, I like the big song and dance that you make in the two threads where you signed up to the Lady's tournament. Sigh, boys entering girls tournaments is so unfair, sigh. LOL. Your sense of irony is brilliant.

D
    What is your problem with accusing opinionated women of being men? Seems you tolerate the sheepish sort, but baaaa too loudly, and she's suddenly sprouted a sac.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:53
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    So, I guess the real question is, what enjoyment do you get out of pretending to be a girl? Do you like the attention? I doubt it's so that you can get into Arrakis' Ladies Only tournaments. Just what is it, avatar_fem_076.jpg?

BTW, I like the big song and dance that you make in the two threads where you signed up to the Lady's tournament. Sigh, bo ...[text shortened]... entering girls tournaments is so unfair, sigh. LOL. Your sense of irony is brilliant.

D
    Wow.... just.... wow....

You know, for a long time, I thought you were just pretending to be a dick.

Now I know you're not pretending.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 15:43
    children, children - shut up!
  6. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 16:19
    Originally posted by trevor33
    children, children - shut up!
    Baaa!
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 17:07
    Originally posted by SJ247
    Baaa!
    Muuuu
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 12:07
    Originally posted by stocken
    Muuuu
    Mjauu?
  9. Joined
    26 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 17:551 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I hereby apoligise that most 1200 players either don't care about or are too lazy to work hard to improve their chess ability,
    World Chess Champion Emmanuel Lasker was quoted as saying that anyone of normal intelligence could become a master at chess.
    So what.

Not everyone who plays chess desires to become a master.

Some of them even possess above normal IQs.

*gasp*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree