1. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 21:06
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    Oi, we stopped chucking spears when we discovered guns. When did your lot stop? Anyway, enjoy the RWC.
    Are you going to join the tourney?
    Yes, I probably will. I have pm'd mannie and jamjamjoe with a geography lesson in my usual tactful way.

skeeter
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 21:09
    LordByron has taken his flag down but I'm pretty sure it was the stars and stripes. I'll give him a burst as well. No flag - no entry.

skeeter
  3. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 21:26
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yes, I probably will. I have pm'd mannie and jamjamjoe with a geography lesson in my usual tactful way.

skeeter
    Blast, me and my tongue. You'll probably cream me.
  4. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 21:33
    LordByron has taken his flag down but I'm pretty sure it was the stars and stripes. I'll give him a burst as well. No flag - no entry.

skeeter
    LordByron - English is not his natural tongue and I think he's European, probably Spanish, but maybe South American. Odd graph, though.
    If Jamjam lives south of the equator, then he's eligible - tough player, try to exclude him. 🙂
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 22:291 edit
    Originally posted by buffalobill
    .....If Jamjam lives south of the equator, then he's eligible
    Phew, I was relying on memory but have checked our atlas and Nigeria is completely north of the equator. So he should withdraw.Period.

skeeter
  6. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 23:02
    Phew, I was relying on memory but have checked our atlas and Nigeria is completely north of the equator. So he should withdraw.Period.

skeeter
    I think it's about where you are, not where you come from. It makes for a small group, And I'm the bottom feeder in this one.
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 23:14
    .....and it certainly doesn't include any part of the US of A. Cretins.

skeeter
    Did I ever say that there was any part of the U.S. in the southern hemisphere? No, all I said was southern, which like I said before, should imply hemisphere as they're clearly stated that they're hemispheres. I know geography, maybe not as much as most but I know where the fricken equator is.
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 23:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 00:38
    I've come to the conclusion that these Hemisphere tournaments absolutely suck. Just make it a banded tournament open to all and be done with this nonsense.
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 00:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I've come to the conclusion that these Hemisphere tournaments absolutely suck. Just make it a banded tournament open to all and be done with this nonsense.
    I agree. But to get it to work properly all it would take is a little code rework, much like the banded ones are now. Try to enter a tourney outside your rating and you get "...sorry, you are ineligible etc etc..."

skeeter
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 01:38
    I agree. But to get it to work properly all it would take is a little code rework, much like the banded ones are now. Try to enter a tourney outside your rating and you get "...sorry, you are ineligible etc etc..."

skeeter
    Yeah, but the idea would still suck since the majority of players are from the Northern Hemisphere. However, I like the idea of having National or Continental tournaments.
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 02:08
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Yeah, but the idea would still suck since the majority of players are from the Northern Hemisphere. However, I like the idea of having National or Continental tournaments.
    Same dog, different fleas. We'd still have the waka jumpers.

skeeter
  13. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 03:21
    Are you stupid or what? You are not eligible to enter any groups of the southern hemisphere tourney as long as you are displaying that stupid flag. Just what part of that do you not understand? Jesus wept. You almost make Bush look good in the intelligence stakes. Who will rid me of this idiot??

skeeter
    I'm eligable for it by my rating. I don't want or intend to enter it but if it doesn't fill up I will.
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 03:492 edits
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    .....I'm eligable for it by my rating...
    I simply cannot believe this. I cannot get the message through to this retard. I'm now going to do something that I have never done before, in an open forum, in an attempt to get the message across - I'm going to shout.

GALAXYSHIELD, CAN YOU HEAR ME? THE REASON THAT YOU ARE INELLIGIBLE TO ENTER ANY SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE TOURNEYS IS BECAUSE, GOING BY YOUR PROFILE FLAG YOU PROFESS TO LIVE SOMEWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE LANDS OF WHICH ARE TOTALLY CONFINED TO THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE OF THIS PLANET. IS THIS CLEAR NOW?

Sorry to all those who were upset at my loud demeanour, but lets hope now that the message has finally got there.

skeeter
  15. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    02 Jan '06 04:32
    This is yet another reason why there should be tournament Moderators who set up and adudicate tournaments and relieve the Admins of this (probably tiresome) responsibility.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree