Hemisphere duels

Hemisphere duels

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
03 Jan 06

Originally posted by skeeter
Reading all your posts is not a requirement to making you look bad.

skeeter
Wow, what a joke, I wish I hadn't thought of that myself. How disapointing.

Insane in the Brain!

The House of Pain.

Moves
03 Jan 06

The first ones have started, good luck to you all!!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by Loose Screw
The first ones have started, good luck to you all!!!
Does anyone know what's up with the pairings? is it just like swiss pairings? because I see the ratings difference between opponents are as little as 1 and as many as 246...

p

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by Suzianne
Does anyone know what's up with the pairings? is it just like swiss pairings? because I see the ratings difference between opponents are as little as 1 and as many as 246...
Sounds random to me.

z

Moves
04 Jan 06

That just about sums up the white element of the American people, from Bush to buskers. You will have noticed that I have deliberately made a distinction from the coloured American, because I personally consider that they do hold a higher standard of morality, as a people.

skeets
Please take your assinine comments to the debates forum.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by zebano
Please take your assinine comments to the debates forum.
Please take yourself to a cliff and jump off.

skeeter

s
Albert King is God

Mexico City

Moves
17 Jan 06

Back to the main subject of this thread I (and quimbaya, my wife) entered both since we were living in Argentina until three weeks ago and are now living in Mexico City. So there you go.

L
Cruel sun

20°53' N, 156°40' W

Moves
17 Jan 06

and 24 tournaments, one for each meridian? so you play with same timed people and should not wait till the australian played, in the middle of your night to be able to go on...

North Hemisphere player's are too much, like it was written before...

And if everybody had the flag of his location instead the flag of his native country, it could/should be better... (an american GI soldier located in Bagdad had put the Iraqi flag, because he wanted to show when he was able to play, even if he is american: good idea! / a contrario, there is a swiss player located in Colorado... with the swiss flag...böh...)

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
17 Jan 06

Originally posted by Lahaina
and 24 tournaments, one for each meridian? so you play with same timed people and should not wait till the australian played, in the middle of your night to be able to go on...
That will cause some empty time zones between America and Europe / Africa, probably.

L
Cruel sun

20°53' N, 156°40' W

Moves
18 Jan 06

Originally posted by Aiko
That will cause some empty time zones between America and Europe / Africa, probably.
Let's look where there is just water (Pacific Ocean takes several meridians,you're right). Or lets have a West America - East America - West Europe & West Africa - East Europe & East Africa - East Russia & Near East - Siberia & India - China & Japan - Oceania tournaments.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Jan 06

I like your idea Lahaina, but I would suggest time zone tournaments. Maybe adjacent time zones could be covered.

x
Incroyant

tinyurl.com/ksdwu

Moves
18 Jan 06

That just about sums up the white element of the American people, from Bush to buskers. You will have noticed that I have deliberately made a distinction from the coloured American, because I personally consider that they do hold a higher standard of morality, as a people.

skeets
That's a broad brush! did you get any paint on yourself?