1. Standard memberMr. Brightside
    Idle Passion
    amidst the smoke
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 02:25
    If there is a space open, I'm in. What's left? Perhaps Colorado?
  2. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 05:59
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    NS, you did put me in right coach?
    Yes.
  3. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 06:37
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    12 teams remainng. We're getting there!

[b]AFC EAST

Buffalo Bills
    AFC NORTH
    Baltimore Ravens
    Pittsburg Steelers
    AFC SOUTH
    Tennessee Titans
    AFC WEST
    Denver Broncos

NFC SOUTH
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    NFC WEST
    Arizona Cardinals
    Seattle Seahawks
    St. Louis Rams[/b][/b]
    I would do this but the Jaguars has been taken, and i will NOT go against my team
  4. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 06:40
    also could be done to reflect the schedule, 16 games per person and then the schedule could be taken into effect just like the playoffs, 4 division winners and then the two wild cards,, though the playoffs would take time, maybe even allowing 8 teams per conference in instead of the 6 now, would take out the 4 teams from sitting out?
    Just giving ideas
  5. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 08:19
    Originally posted by McKnights
    also could be done to reflect the schedule, 16 games per person and then the schedule could be taken into effect just like the playoffs, 4 division winners and then the two wild cards,, though the playoffs would take time, maybe even allowing 8 teams per conference in instead of the 6 now, would take out the 4 teams from sitting out?
    Just giving ideas
    I don't have that kind of time on my hands, so this is going to be a very simple format. Players in the same division play each other twice, the winners of each division go to the "playoffs", then the conference winners go to the "Super Bowl". Maybe for next time, if someone else wants to organize it, they can try to implememnt a full NFL schedule.

And then there were 3:

AFC SOUTH
    Tennessee Titans

NFC SOUTH
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers[/b]
  6. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 14:53
    Okay, I'm just going through the names I have right now to make sure I have all the correct spellings, and there's one name that I don't have right. And he seems to have deleted his PM from his Sent box, because I don't have it anymore. The name I have is MikeOldehoff, which is wrong; I've tried variations of the name, but can't come up with a match. If anyone knows what his user name is supposed to be, or the user himself reads this, please let me know.

The Turkey is really embarassed about this. He feels like, well, a turkey.
  7. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 23:50
    Found the mystery player; he just changed his handle.

Anyway, there is one team left. The Carolina Panthers. Who wants them?
  8. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 23:59
    Okay, the last team has been picked. The field is set. I should've asked everyone to include this piece of information when they PM'ed with their team selection, but how does everyone feel about time controls? Unless I hear a significant clammoring for anything different, my thought was to go with the usual 3/7 time control. If anyone would like anything different, PM me.
  9. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 01:42
    Okay, the last team has been picked. The field is set. I should've asked everyone to include this piece of information when they PM'ed with their team selection, but how does everyone feel about time controls? Unless I hear a significant clammoring for anything different, my thought was to go with the usual 3/7 time control. If anyone would like anything different, PM me.
    That sounds good to me. Now that the field is set, when are we going to start?
  10. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 01:58
    3/7 is good with me, Go Skins!
  11. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 07:371 edit
    Alright everyone, thanks for your support. I've sent the roster in to Russ; hopefully it won't take him long to create the tournament. I've asked him to include the team names alongside the players' names, but if he doesn't do it, you'll just have to let your opponents know what team you're representing.

The rules, in case anyone has missed it: There are 8 groups, configured just the same as the NFL's 8 divisions. Each player will play 2 games against every other player in his group, just like in a normal tournament. After the first round, the winners of each group, the "division champions", will go to the "playoffs". The AFC division winners will play in one group, the NFC division champions in another. The winners of these two groups will go to the "Super Bowl" and play each other. Good luck to everyone!
  12. Canada
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 03:20
    Good luck everyone! its interesting to see who is in the tourney and who is playing for what team!!
  13. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    15 Dec '06 06:40
    what team is everybody now?

Im the Bengals
  14. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    16 Dec '06 15:10
    Kansas City Chiefs

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1480/headerlogoiy4.jpg
  15. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    16 Dec '06 17:01
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
    Kansas City Chiefs

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1480/headerlogoiy4.jpg
    I will beat you by two touchdowns

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree