1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    04 Mar '06 00:121 edit
    There is a small bug with the interface.

I am using Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) on a Mac running 10.3.9.

In game Game 1642550, both my opponent and I have taken most of the
    pieces on the board. However, the blue graphic box doesn't expand to include
    all of the pieces.

Nemesio
  2. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 18:25
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    There is a small bug with the interface.

I am using Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) on a Mac running 10.3.9.

In game Game 1642550, both my opponent and I have taken most of the
    pieces on the board. However, the blue graphic box doesn't expand to include
    all of the pieces.

Nemesio
    Happens with Safari 2.0 as well, running on Tiger.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Mar '06 16:46
    This issue has been acknowledged, and I'll try to make a fix available soon.

-Russ
  4. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 20:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    This issue has been acknowledged, and I'll try to make a fix available soon.

-Russ
    Also happens with long tournament descriptions and probably other things.

Tournament 1021
  5. canada
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 00:02
    Originally posted by Russ
    The new board interface was released today. There are plenty of architectural changes (for reasons to be announced soon), plus a number of presentation changes and new features.

As stated before, some people with older browser may experience problems, so a legacy interface is available.

From the board settings page, click the link contained below :

[ ...[text shortened]... an upgrade your browser. (All current versions of most browsers should be compatible.)

-Russ
    This is Gerard2 and I want you's to take off my notice and delete me from your board I have hurt some people and I'm sorry for this but keep the money and I will not be so bad at what I say on your board people have sent me some wild things since and I am sorry if I have hurt anyone give all my games to the people that I am playing Thanks so very much for even letting me play I just thought I had to go by your rules and not get any advice from no internet which I think is fair game but I never broke any of your rules so I have been told to get out in my email box but it was fun thanks
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 12:25
    Originally posted by mosquitorespect
    Also happens with long tournament descriptions and probably other things.

Tournament 1021
    I know that happens on Windows too, but I believe the box that holds the pieces is, as far as I know, only a Safari / OSX bug.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 23:20
    A very small thing:

If you edit the name of a folder after you have it takes you to a page where all the text indicates that you will create new folder (button says "Create New Folder" ) with the newly changed Folder Name in the entry box.

For example:
    http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9634/newfolder9qx.gif
    I got to this page by clicking manage folders and then edit next to the 1. 0 Day Timeout and added an A to the end of the name. I then hitting the "Edit Folder" button.
    If I change the text in the box and then hit the button it will change the name of the folder again (NOT create a new folder). This is a little confusing.
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '06 09:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    A very small thing:

If you edit the name of a folder after you have it takes you to a page where all the text indicates that you will create new folder (button says "Create New Folder" ) with the newly changed Folder Name in the entry box.

For example:
    http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9634/newfolder9qx.gif
    I got to this page by clicking manage f ...[text shortened]... l change the name of the folder again (NOT create a new folder). This is a little confusing.
    I think it is a pretty in-your-face interface.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
  9. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '06 09:44
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I think it is a pretty in-your-face interface.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    Ha ha ha.

[wipes tears]

Ha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree