Yet another subs audit

Yet another subs audit

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Apr 06

We have been catching up on some accounts with subscriptions that have expired, running back a number of years. If your star has just vanished, this has probably affected you. Once again, apologies for the lack of notice, but in all cases emails were sent at the time the subscription was about to expire.

-Russ

e

Moves
28 Apr 06

Originally posted by Russ
We have been catching up on some accounts with subscriptions that have expired, running back a number of years. If your star has just vanished, this has probably affected you. Once again, apologies for the lack of notice, but in all cases emails were sent at the time the subscription was about to expire.

-Russ
Silence. silence and silence.

D
Devil's Advocate

On the Fence

Moves
28 Apr 06

-Russ
I didn't get any email till after the event... ah... emails that would be going to my account full of RHP notices that I never read.

No problems, quite happy to pay and back date the start date.

Do I just push the subscribe button again?

Regards,

Df

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
28 Apr 06

I got no mail either, but this does not matter too much. 🙂 I sent feedback about re-subscribing.
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Apr 06

An email would have been sent to the address provided during the subscription process. This could have been an email address used many years ago in some cases.

No need to backdate though, it was our mistake for not cancelling it sooner. So, just click any star if you wish to renew.

Thanks,

-Russ

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
28 Apr 06

I was under the impression that my subscription would automatically be renewed when it ran out, which seems to be what happenned. Is this still/was it ever the case?

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
28 Apr 06

No e-mail here either, and I noticed the price seems to have increased. Is this correct? Oddly enough my account could not have been expired by more than a few days. Will we now have to pay the increased fee?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Apr 06
1 edit

Originally posted by DeepThought
I was under the impression that my subscription would automatically be renewed when it ran out, which seems to be what happenned. Is this still/was it ever the case?
This is the case. And yours should continue to do so. But if you do get an email saying the billing failed, please update your details ASAP afterwards. (If you do want to renew, that is)

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Apr 06

Originally posted by Frank Burns
No e-mail here either, and I noticed the price seems to have increased. Is this correct? Oddly enough my account could not have been expired by more than a few days. Will we now have to pay the increased fee?
Frank,

I just took a look at your case, and I can see that an email was sent last month. (I even have a copy of it myself - I am cc'ed on it.). BUT, I can also see that the email address used for the subscription differs to the one you use on RHP. I can only assume you have changed email accounts over time.

-Russ

C

Earth Prime

Moves
28 Apr 06

-Russ
Yet my star remains. Like waiting for the shoe to drop.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
29 Apr 06

Frank,

I just took a look at your case, and I can see that an email was sent last month. (I even have a copy of it myself - I am cc'ed on it.). BUT, I can also see that the email address used for the subscription differs to the one you use on RHP. I can only assume you have changed email accounts over time.

-Russ
Which does not answer the question for the reduced fee.
th

Happy Snappies Clan!

Everglades

Moves
29 Apr 06

I have always had mine renewed automatically if it hasnt i havent been informed by e-mail (if going back many years i would have changed e-mail). I want to continue at my rate i started on several years ago. Let me know what i need to do ?

C

Earth Prime

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Croc
I have always had mine renewed automatically if it hasnt i havent been informed by e-mail (if going back many years i would have changed e-mail). I want to continue at my rate i started on several years ago. Let me know what i need to do ?
Oh dear. This looks like a mess.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Coconut
Yet my star remains. Like waiting for the shoe to drop.
Your days are numbered 😉

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Croc
Again, I have a copy of the email send to you you which was cc'ed to me. (I can send you a copy if you wish) So this did happen, it is just a matter of did you collect it. (change of email address, etc)

-Russ