1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 16:471 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    As far as I am concerned as many other Clans are,your team isn't even in the running for first place.
    As for the Moderators, like every one in life, there are good ones and bad ones.
    -VR
    sure dude you keep fighting reality! whatever it takes to get you through the day. 😵
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 16:551 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sure dude you keep fighting reality! whatever it takes to get you through the day. 😵
    NO, You think of the reality of what you've been doing. Everyone else knows! The only reason I even bothered talking in the forum again is because of the antics you've been up to. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but you are more disliked now than what I ever was. I was no angel in the past, but I DID learn from my bad judgement. I hope you will too.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 17:05
    NO, You think of the reality of what you've been doing. Everyone else knows! The only reason I even bothered talking in the forum again is because of the antics you've been up to. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but you are more disliked now than what I ever was. I was no angel in the past, but I DID learn from my bad judgement. I hope you will too.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Rusty you are obsessed by what other people think of you, who cares? I certainly dont.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 17:10
    Rusty you are obsessed by what other people think of you, who cares? I certainly dont.
    Trust me what other people think is one thing I was NEVER concerned about, what people know as fact about you is quite another. As you told me, face reality. Back then only thing I was obsessed about was the Mod system, which seem to work better now, not perfect, but then what is?
    Have A Great Day, I have things to do in the real world, but will be back to check on what is going on.
    Very Sincerely,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 17:29
    Trust me what other people think is one thing I was NEVER concerned about, what people know as fact about you is quite another. As you told me, face reality. Back then only thing I was obsessed about was the Mod system, which seem to work better now, not perfect, but then what is?
    Have A Great Day, I have things to do in the real world, but will be back to check on what is going on.
    Very Sincerely,
    -VR
    We cool Rusty, everything good in da hood 😀
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 19:07
    Just let the people who understand what is going on handle the situation.
    Yes, you guys have been doing a bang-up job, what with Russ losing his cool and shutting the whole forum down for months and deleting every single one of your to-the-point, well-thought out and artfully articulate posts and debates.

Wake up chum, the earth is spherical and the sun doesn't revolve around your water-filled head.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 19:15
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Yes, you guys have been doing a bang-up job, what with Russ losing his cool and shutting the whole forum down for months and deleting every single one of your to-the-point, well-thought out and artfully articulate posts and debates.

Wake up chum, the earth is spherical and the sun doesn't revolve around your water-filled head.
    I am sure there is enough waking up to be done all around !!
    When I joined this site in 2009, the player tables by rating had 17000 entries.
    Today that table has 9600 entries.

If there is "waking up and smelling the coffee" to be done, this is a good place to start !!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 19:531 edit

I believe at the time Russ shut down the whole clan forum he did the proper thing. I really don't believe he lost his cool. I am not going to get into a debate with you about this, but if you did your homework you would find there were very few if any posts from me when the war of words was going on at that time. You probably haven't noticed, but I've been away from the forums for a long time now.

Insults back and forth isn't going to help matters one little bit, everyone should be aware of that. Telling people to stay out of Adult conversations and go chew on a lego is not very productive either. In your position you should be setting an example, not name calling.

In order to get respect you have to give respect, I am sure it is something you know.

Sincerely & Respectfully,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:24
    I believe at the time Russ shut down the whole clan forum he did the proper thing. I really don't believe he lost his cool. I am not going to get into a debate with you about this, but if you did your homework you would find there were very few if any posts from me when the war of words was going on at that time. You probably haven't noticed, but I've bee ...[text shortened]... you have to give respect, I am sure it is something you know.

-VR
    Well said !!

This guy is a forum moderator ???? 🙄
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 20:07
    I believe at the time Russ shut down the whole clan forum he did the proper thing. I really don't believe he lost his cool. I am not going to get into a debate with you about this, but if you did your homework you would find there were very few if any posts from me when the war of words was going on at that time. You probably haven't noticed, but I've bee ...[text shortened]... you have to give respect, I am sure it is something you know.

-VR
    I wasn't referring to you personally, but the collective that you brought up in your reply. Another person in this forum who understands English, but struggles with comprehension.

I'm trying to help here, before this place gets deleted permanently.
    You just want to always fight with me, and that gets old pretty quick.

Also, don't get all prissy when you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about me and me spanking my kids on a few occasions. You attempt to bring them into basically every reply to me, so don't pretend to be surprised when I lash out.

I can't help I'm your superior in almost every way. You can't change that Rustbuckets, just learn to live with it.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 20:23
    I wasn't referring to you personally, but the collective that you brought up in your reply. Another person in this forum who understands English, but struggles with comprehension.

Also, don't get all prissy when ...[text shortened]... our superior in almost every way. You can't change that Rustbuckets, just learn to live with it.
    Now, you are the one getting nasty here. I would request that you stick to the point at hand.

My question for you is this. What value does this forum have, that makes it worth protecting? Are we not using this forum for the purpose we intend to? We are discussing clan matters in the clan forum. God forbid we try to discuss it in other forums. Where, exactly do we voice our concerns?

There is a MAJOR problem here.
    This problem has been repeatedly reported through the channels, but there has been
    no discussion, no solutions offered, and no willingness to discuss the problems behind the scene.

There have been MANY direct PM's to the leaders of this site, with detailed and articulate summations of what is happening. There has been very little response there.

The last place to try this matter is in the eye of the public, via this forum.
    Now, let those in position to do something about it deny that they have ever been informed.
    They know it, and they can do what they will, which to this point has been very little.
    You would think they would welcome open dialogue with those very customers who are dissatisfied.
    The sad thing is, they must believe that the only ones dissatisfied are those who are willing to speak out. This is not the case at all. There are many. many more that have reached out to me alone and expressed their dissatisfaction and willingness to leave this site if nothing is done. This has been conveyed privately, directly, and publicly. It should not be a shock to anyone when the exodus occurs.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 20:351 edit

Also, don't get all prissy when ...[text shortened]... our superior in almost every way. You can't change that Rustbuckets, just learn to live with it.
    You are absolutely correct! I am against you spanking your children.

Seems you lash out at everyone that disagrees with you not being able to comprehend what is being said. Trust me that gets old real fast also!

I am not always trying to pick a fight with you and do not have a chip on my shoulder about you, just disagree with some of the things you do. Doesn't make me right or you wrong!

Only in your mind are you superior to me. Then you say I am the one who picks the fight. There you go with the name calling again. Perhaps you should learn you are not always right about everything in life.

You say you are trying to help but I don't see how you are showing it? Shortcircuit had to explain to you what was going on. I wish it was true that you are trying to help. Deleting the forum doesn't get rid of the problem only people talking about it.

What will cure the problem is to get rid of the points that were gained in a ill mannered way. I do not know how that could be accomplished, but since you say your are superior to me in almost every way perhaps you could figure a solution.

Also there are things I do agree with you that have gone over you head or you just didn't want to acknowledge them. I want you to know I really have nothing personal against you, just don't agree with some of the things you do.

I love this site and all the features. Have you noticed the decline in Subscribers? A lot of us have. Why do you think that is? Sweeping something under the rug doesn't clean up the mess it just hides it. The reason I am back in the forum is because I do care about this site, and wanted to voice my opinion.

Respectfully with no Malice,
    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 20:381 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Now, you are the one getting nasty here. I would request that you stick to the point at hand.

My question for you is this. What value does this forum have, that makes it worth protecting? Are we not using this forum for the purpose we intend to? We are discussing clan matters in the clan forum. God forbid we try to discuss it in other forums. Where, ...[text shortened]... ed privately, directly, and publicly. It should not be a shock to anyone when the exodus occurs.
    Thats strange i have no issues and have not sent a single PM to any of the site administration. You seem to be suffering from hysteria.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 22:03
    Thats strange i have no issues and have not sent a single PM to any of the site administration. You seem to be suffering from hysteria.
    That's because you are part of the problem.
    And problems don't report themselves. 😀😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 22:071 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    That's because you are part of the problem.
    And problems don't report themselves. 😀😀
    I am not part of the problem, I am part of the solution, you were sandbagging your way to victory every year, we have broken that reign of tyranny by being super awesome, now you are a clan of hysterical cissys, soon as you get a whuppin you are sobbing, Soon as your weeping is over you are grassbagging. What a bunch of pansies. Get a grip!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree