Anti Easy Riders Clan

Anti Easy Riders Clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Trying to pass yourself off as the voice of reason again ??
That's rich !! 🙄🙄
I have my moments

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
fix it
you don't need to ban players for taking advantage of a flawed system
had the clan forum been moderated, and the name calling and personal attacks not allowed, then these evolving problems might not have come about
It had nothing to do with name calling Lemon. It involved the jealousy of a few who could not stand to see a clan win year in year out. In their very small minds, If this occurred then it must involve cheating.

These individuals then got together and unleashed the most unjust scheme to cheat a team of their choice (Easy Riders) to win the clan championship and cheat Metallica or any other competitive clan out of the title.

Measures have now been introduced to reel in this totally unsporting scheme but it's too little too late. The Easy Riders need to be suspended from further activity and Carrobie, McTayo, and VESPIN asked to explain. Their is no competition for the clans title this year. One clan has conspired to win it at all costs. Certainly takes away a lot of the fun of this format.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
It had nothing to do with name calling Lemon. It involved the jealousy of a few who could not stand to see a clan win year in year out. In their very small minds, If this occurred then it must involve cheating.

These individuals then got together and unleashed the most unjust scheme to cheat a team of their choice (Easy Riders) to win the clan cham ...[text shortened]... clan has conspired to win it at all costs. Certainly takes away a lot of the fun of this format.
I think name calling was at the root of the clan problem
everything became personal and escalated

m

Moves
16 Feb 16

The name calling was the escalation.
The root cause was the continuous false accusations.

Moves
16 Feb 16

No, Lemon. The name calling was the effect, not the cause.

The cause was first the dishonest, jealous people plotting together to find a way to break a system that was working well. Secondly, and I am sorry to say this, all you admin people, but it should have been stamped on the moment it started.

It was perfectly clear, what was going on. Lots of evidence was submitted by many people. Yet the perpetrators are still on RHP, and those who really liked the clan system were left so frustrated that now you have a lot of unrest and a substantial number of people withdrawing their subscription support of the site.

Not me, I hasten to add. I've got far too many friends on here and I love the site. But it's because I love the site that I'm so sad that this is happening, and I fully understand those who are thinking like this.

Until you actually address the real problem, all the symptoms will remain. The cause lies with the cheating. It needs to be firmly stamped out.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

fix it
you don't need to ban players for taking advantage of a flawed system
had the clan forum been moderated, and the name calling and personal attacks not allowed, then these evolving problems might not have come about
They are just a bunch of hysterical sore loosers. Where is this mass exodus? When is the clan system going to be brought to its knees? Next they will probably produce a dossier on weapons of mass destruction. They deserve to be mocked and the Easy Riders thoroughly deserve to be at the top of the table.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Why do you suppose that is??

Oh yes, you are only allowed to have three concurrent challenges with any clan at any time.
Were that rule not in place, you would not be here trying to come off as virtuous.
You don't have to worry. Everyone is very well aware you are scum.
We also know what you are doing.
But i claim no other virtue other than we reside safely in valours glory!

We play Breaking bad, Arrow and Anti-metallica just as much as anyone else, its not my fault they don't want to give you a gig. There are plenty of Metallica sympathizers that don't give us a gig either, The Misfits, The Goolies and The Popeye clan all closely associated with and big time friends of Metallica.

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
But i claim no other virtue other than we have reside safely in valours glory!

We play Breaking bad, Arrow and Anti-metallica just as much as anyone else, its not my fault they don't want to give you a gig. There are plenty of Metallica sympathizers that don't give us a gig either, The Misfits, The Goolies and The Popeye clan all closely associated with and big time friends of Metallica.
Robbie, sorry to say this, but you're sounding like a VESPIN clone. This post takes me straight back to Vespin's stream of anti-Metallica messages to Strategic Ultimatum.

It was those messages that actually sent me to the clans forum for the first time to find out for myself what was really going on. It was those messages that were the tip of the iceberg of SU's demise.

I wasn't the only one asking questions. Many members either left of their own accord or were booted out by VESPIN so that he could boast, as he so frequently did, that his clan were "all" behind him.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Startreader
Robbie, sorry to say this, but you're sounding like a VESPIN clone. This post takes me straight back to Vespin's stream of anti-Metallica messages to Strategic Ultimatum.

It was those messages that actually sent me to the clans forum for the first time to find out for myself what was really going on. It was those messages that were the tip of the ice ...[text shortened]... by VESPIN so that he could boast, as he so frequently did, that his clan were "all" behind him.
The man is a literary genius, I warrant no such accolades! but I thank you never the less for the compliment.😵

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

The man is a literary genius, I warrant no such accolades! but I thank you never the less for the compliment.😵
You know and I know and you know that I know that this nonsense is all a front, clowning for effect.

But this is actually a serious matter.

Have a think!

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

You know and I know and you know that I know that this nonsense is all a front, clowning for effect.

But this is actually a serious matter.

Have a think!
If its serious you want then I am the wrong guy. Sorry.

Moves
16 Feb 16

If its serious you want then I am the wrong guy. Sorry.
The word serious applied, as you know, to the matter in hand.

Not to you. I'm not stupid. I know a losing wicket when I see one!

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

The word serious applied, as you know, to the matter in hand.

Not to you. I'm not stupid. I know a losing wicket when I see one!
Is that the same as a sticky wicket

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
16 Feb 16

But i claim no other virtue other than we reside safely in valours glory!

"give" is the optimal word there. They "give" you free points.
That boosts your point totals and strokes your ego.
You cannot win crap without the other points.
If you could have, you would have before now.
Instead you passed judgments and gave excuses.
YOU have never won anything, yet you call others losers (Note the correct spelling).
This is why you are getting fed the crap you have chosen to spew.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by shortcircuit
"give" is the optimal word there. They "give" you free points.
That boosts your point totals and strokes your ego.
You cannot win crap without the other points.
If you could have, you would have before now.
Instead you passed judgments and gave excuses.
YOU have never won anything, yet you call others losers (Note the correct spelling).
This is why you are getting fed the crap you have chosen to spew.
You cannot win crap without the other points. - Shirty_circuit

Nonsense we have won the majority of our challenges outwith those we have played against The Arrow, Breaking Bad and Anti metallica making your ludicrous statement demonstrably false.

If you could have, you would have before now. - Shirty_circuit

Logically fallacious and unsubstantiated assertion based on the false premise that what one has allegedly not achieved in the past has any bearing on ones present form and success. Its termed a Non Sequitur because the conclusion you have drawn cannot be logically deduced from the premise.

The correct spelling is looooooooooooooooooosers 😵