1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 23:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not part of the problem, I am part of the solution, you were sandbagging your way to victory every year, we have broken that reign of tyranny by being super awesome, now you are a clan of hysterical cissys, soon as you get a whuppin you are sobbing, Soon as your weeping is over you are grassbagging. What a bunch of pansies. Get a grip!
    Ahhhh, so you finally admit you are guilty of collusion!!!

You are on the road to becoming a man....although in your case, it will be a very long road!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 23:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Ahhhh, so you finally admit you are guilty of collusion!!!

You are on the road to becoming a man....although in your case, it will be a very long road!!
    Dude you must have been in a day dream. I have admitted no such thing.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 00:21
    I am not part of the problem, I am part of the solution, you were sandbagging your way to victory every year, we have broken that reign of tyranny by being super awesome, now you are a clan of hysterical cissys, soon as you get a whuppin you are sobbing, Soon as your weeping is over you are grassbagging. What a bunch of pansies. Get a grip!
    Tyranny ?? Tyranny ??
    This is a chess website !!! Not a dictatorship !!

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby ?
    Or have you felt like an underdog all your life ? 🙄🙄
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 04:562 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'll join.
    You and me, we have to talk.

And by talk, I mean like two human beings.

Usually that means respect and no BS. But to be honest, I'm just not sure how much I can expect. I tried it once, and I just got spit on.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 07:54
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Tyranny ?? Tyranny ??
    This is a chess website !!! Not a dictatorship !!

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby ?
    Or have you felt like an underdog all your life ? 🙄🙄
    Yes tyranny of the most pervasive kind.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 07:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You and me, we have to talk.

And by talk, I mean like two human beings.

Usually that means respect and no BS. But to be honest, I'm just not sure how much I can expect. I tried it once, and I just got spit on.
    Same here.

I have to admit I was surprised when I saw that, but it's your clan.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 09:06
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Same here.

I have to admit I was surprised when I saw that, but it's your clan.
    yes she would be much better with a solid dependable man like me, i have requested membership.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 13:04
    yes she would be much better with a solid dependable man like me, i have requested membership.
    You are the exact antithesis of my clan.

I told you once to stay away from me and stay away from my clan.

I won't ask again, but maybe a mod will.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 13:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are the exact antithesis of my clan.

I told you once to stay away from me and stay away from my clan.

I won't ask again, but maybe a mod will.
    Gee sour puss bad hair day?
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 18:12
    Now, you are the one getting nasty here. I would request that you stick to the point at hand.

My question for you is this. What value does this forum have, that makes it worth protecting? Are we not using this forum for the purpose we intend to? We are discussing clan matters in the clan forum. God forbid we try to discuss it in other forums. Where, ...[text shortened]... ed privately, directly, and publicly. It should not be a shock to anyone when the exodus occurs.
    Yeah I was using my phone that doesn't have the script installed that hides rusty and grumpy's posts. I won't make that mistake again.

Anyway I'm really not up to speed with this issue, so please excuse my ignorance.
    What site ideas have been posted about the issue?
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 19:07
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Yeah I was using my phone that doesn't have the script installed that hides rusty and grumpy's posts. I won't make that mistake again.

Anyway I'm really not up to speed with this issue, so please excuse my ignorance.
    They were deleted when Russ was tired of hearing about it.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 19:41
    They were deleted when Russ was tired of hearing about it.
    Russ clearly a man of taste and discernment.😵
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 20:491 edit
    Originally posted by Crowley

Rusty is not so bad he's just got in with the wrong crowd.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 21:231 edit
    Im sad to say that i fear that clans have had their day. Ive been involved with clans since 2006 and i have to say that the last couple of years with some of the users involved has scared a lot of people off.

Don't get me wrong there has been a lot of goading over the years Metallica v In Vino Vertias and PFC v Silent Majority but the blatant disregard involving S.U and UFC was too much and the amount of spite and malice that came from that was frankly embarrassing for the whole site (some people took it far too far and i for one was glad that the clan forum got binned).

Clan's are meant to be fun and a bit of a laugh but it's not fun anymore when you get some users sending threatening messages to others and using various mediums to send threats to them.

I am really sorry but i don't really see any difference with the current clan at the top and the Anti-Metallica, Arrow and Breaking Bad - they seem to have the point of being "ANTI" another clan. I thought Clans were meant to have a team/support focus and be a general laugh.

I don't laugh anymore though

:'(

Edit - I challenge you to look at how many clans have 20 players in. Back in 2010 there was at least 40....
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 21:34
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Im sad to say that i fear that clans have had their day. Ive been involved with clans since 2006 and i have to say that the last couple of years with some of the users involved has scared a lot of people off.

Don't get me wrong there has been a lot of goading over the years Metallica v In Vino Vertias and PFC v Silent Majority but ...[text shortened]... llenge you to look at how many clans have 20 players in. Back in 2010 there was at least 40....
    Well stated and I agree with you about there being no difference between the colluding clans. They will ultimately be the blame for the demise of the clan chess altogether.

Maybe that is how they figured they would become great.
    Everyone quits and they play with themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree