1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 21:48
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Judging from your previous posts, it looks like you are already doing that !!
    yes the horror!
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 22:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes the horror!
    Not to worry. I'm sure you will get a life some day. 😀
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 04:31
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Thank you, now I understand. Far as I am concerned they aren't even in the running for first place. So we actually have 4 to 6 teams in a battle for first!

-VR
    This early in the year, this is typical.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This early in the year, this is typical.
    Yes it is....
    There are 3 clans with over 100 points (excluding Easy Riders).
    Plus there are several others nearing 100 points.
    Strategic Ultimatum do not count as they were shut down by Site Admin for doing exactly what Easy Riders are doing now.

Safe to say there are a few clans out there that believe that Metallica can be dethroned.
    And as I have said before, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    This is what competition is all about. And as a member of Metallica, I welcome this competition.

But I would think that there are a few clan leaders that are quite pi$$ed off by now over the fiasco that
    Easy Riders, Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad clans have created.

At the very minimum, Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad deserve suspensions.
    And Easy Riders at the very least a roll back of the points gained from these 2 clans.
    That includes 150 points already collected so far and another 134 points in progress.

But nothing has been done yet.
    Except for the 200 point rating differential control which the 3 clans now circumvent.
    Another 11 player challenge between Easy Riders and Breaking Bad started today.
    We all know who is going to win that one. 🙄🙄
    A challenge that would never start if the clans had been suspended.

The implementation of this control in clan challenges represents an acknowledgement
    by Site Admin that the challenges at the center of this fiasco are illegitimate.
    What needs to be done is that this be corrected !!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 09:344 edits
    Yes it is....
    Strategic Ultimatum do not count as they were shut down by Site Admin for doing exactly what Easy Riders are doing now.

Safe to say there are a few clans out there that believe that Metallica can be dethroned.
    And as I have s ...[text shortened]... the center of this fiasco are illegitimate.
    The implementation of this control in clan challenges represents an acknowledgement
    by Site Admin that the challenges at the center of this fiasco are illegitimate????????

No it doesn't it was a reaction against Metallicas incessant sobbing, 'help us Russ the Easy Riders are too damn awesome.' 😵

The challenge started with breaking bad is fairly well balanced and i fully expect that both clans have a sporting chance. When you get below 1000 anything is likely to happen. Its not an indictment against the players its simply the nature of the game.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 13:07
    Yes it is....

And as I have s ...[text shortened]... the center of this fiasco are illegitimate.
    I totally agree, and I'm one of the clan leaders who are, as you say, completely pissed off.

Even though my clan has yet to score any points. But how many points my clan has is not the point of this. I'm pissed off because this is not honor. This is not fair play. This has nothing to do with any standards this community has developed over the last 10+ years.

This is just pure selfishness. And it makes the RHP clan system into a joke. A bad joke.

An admin solution to this was needed yesterday. It's almost too late to do anything meaningful. Admins say "well maybe next year". Well, there may not BE a "next year" at this rate. And that would be just fine to @robbie-carrobie, @Mctayto and @VESPIN. If RHP dies, they "win". And that's just sad, because it looks like they're going to get their way.

And THAT's why I'm pissed off.

Competition is good. Cheating is bad. The Admins knew this when dealing with cheating engine users. Why are cheating clan leaders exempt?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 13:16
    by Site Admin that the challenges at the center of this fiasco are illegitimate????????

No it doesn't it was a reaction against Metallicas incessant sobbing, 'help us Russ the Easy Riders are too damn awesome.' 😵

The challenge started with breaking bad is fair ...[text shortened]... likely to happen. Its not an indictment against the players its simply the nature of the game.
    Shut up, shut up, shut UP!

You lost your right to comment when you colluded with your 'feeder' clans to feed you points. When are the other clans going to treat you three like the scum you are and refuse ALL challenges with your clans? You need to be quarantined before you infect any other clans with your selfish dishonor.

"The challenge started with breaking bad is fairly well balanced and i fully expect that both clans have a sporting chance. When you get below 1000 anything is likely to happen. Its not an indictment against the players its simply the nature of the game."

Stop lying. And for God's sake, stop the cheating. You're just a bad joke that never was very funny.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 13:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Shut up, shut up, shut UP!

You lost your right to comment when you colluded with your 'feeder' clans to feed you points. When are the other clans going to treat you three like the scum you are and refuse ALL challenges with your clans? You need to be quarantined before you infect any other clans with your selfish dishonor.

[b]"The challenge started ...[text shortened]... ying. And for God's sake, stop the cheating. You're just a bad joke that never was very funny.
    Gee sour puss just go to the hairdresser and spend some doe you'll feel better for it.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 14:48
    Gee sour puss just go to the hairdresser and spend some doe you'll feel better for it.
    What you are doing to the clan system Robbie has gone beyond a joke. People are feeling it and are going to dump the site in droves. If this is what you and your friends want then you have won. If however you wanted to win the clan championship competitively and honourably then you have failed.

Surely it's time that something was done by the administrators other than looking at each other sidewards. Suspend Easy Riders as you did Strategic Ultimatum. Bring back a reason for people to continue to be subscribers on the site.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 16:24

The challenge started with breaking bad is fair ...[text shortened]... likely to happen. Its not an indictment against the players its simply the nature of the game.
    Those challenges are just as legitimate as you are honorable...NOT AT ALL !!!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 16:50
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    What you are doing to the clan system Robbie has gone beyond a joke. People are feeling it and are going to dump the site in droves. If this is what you and your friends want then you have won. If however you wanted to win the clan championship competitively and honourably then you have failed.

Surely it's time that something was done by the admini ...[text shortened]... d Strategic Ultimatum. Bring back a reason for people to continue to be subscribers on the site.
    More hysterical arm waving.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 16:511 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Those challenges are just as legitimate as you are honorable...NOT AT ALL !!!
    Challenges have no morality, they are simply challenges to accept or reject.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 17:30
    Challenges have no morality, they are simply challenges to accept or reject.
    That is fine !!

Just think of the possible scenario at the end of this year.
    You, Robbie Carrobie leader of your awesome clan Easy Riders,
    proudly stand on your soap box and proclaim with your bull horn....

We have done it !! We have done it !! We have dethroned Metallica !!

And everyone turns their back on you and walks away !!

Nah !!! That's not going to happen !!
    They will have turned their back on your clan long before that.
    They have done that already.

Well done !! Congratulations !!

Or maybe .... Site Admin steps in and render the challenges null and void.

Oh by the way...keep looking over your shoulders !!
    2016 is still very early.

😀😀😀😀
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 19:23
    That is fine !!

Just think of the possible scenario at the end of this year.
    You, Robbie Carrobie leader of your awesome clan Easy Riders,
    proudly stand on your soap box and proclaim with your bull horn....

We have done it !! We have done it !! We have dethroned Metallica !!

And everyone turns their back on you and walks away !!

Nah !!! Tha ...[text shortened]...

Oh by the way...keep looking over your shoulders !!
    2016 is still very early.

😀😀😀😀
    One must applaud such optimism but you are fighting destiny.😵
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 19:37
    One must applaud such optimism but you are fighting destiny.😵
    don't forget to do the Metallica clan dump before becoming champions

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree