Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
https://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myvs.php?opponentid=753493

I am pretty sure this is you and they were both draws, unless you played me under another name?????

-VR
It’s oblivious I did that out of niceness to not show superiority over you! Do you disagree?

Moves
14 Sep 22

Have a look at the games everyone what do you think.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Doubt your clan leader would want to lose points over your stupidity. If someone makes a game personal like your doing I assure you I won’t mess up!
LOL@ mike69, are you really back out?

I told you I'd play unrated. Come teach me a lesson.

Appears to be 2 draws to me, unless you played me under another name.

Make them unrated unless you are afraid to lose or people find out your true rating.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I’ve already easily beat you twice, you were no challenge at all, I’m not wasting my time with you, I have no respect for you! Did you look at my games you can’t beat me especially if I just focus on our games only.
I would even say you never had a chance to do anything at all in our games but get stomped.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I would even say you never had a chance to do anything at all in our games but get stomped.
You not going to answer about our games ending in draws. Did you look at my games.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
You not going to answer about our games ending in draws. Did you look at my games.
Then the rating you have up is not correct right? 🙂

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
I have no respect for you and I don’t like or appreciate you or your attitude so yes the answer is no. You were no challenge do you agree in our last games.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

Appears to be 2 draws to me, unless you played me under another name.

Make them unrated unless you are afraid to lose or people find out your true rating.

-VR
I would absolutely love to know my true rating as you say. I’ve tried to ask people no answers as I have no clue because I can’t stay focused. I will say I know for a fact I have the ability to go much higher than I even show here now and then.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
3 edits

@mike69 said
I have no respect for you and I don’t like or appreciate you or your attitude so yes the answer is no. You were no challenge do you agree in our last games.

They both look like draws, or were you just fooling around, so as not to show your real rating? I would only play unrated with you now.

Those two were both draws it is there!! 🙂

Do you just have one Profile? Shows you a little under 1300, you are probably higher than that for sure.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

They both look like draws, or were you just fooling around, so as not to show your real rating? I would only play unrated with you now.

So far you've only completed 22 games. After 100 you'll have a good idea what your true rating is.

-VR
We’re they earned draws or given to you. Do you not read well I’m saying I’m not able to teach my goals because of spectrum issues right now it doesn’t matter how many games I play.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Then the rating you have up is not correct right? 🙂

-VR
Yes but at the same time it’s totally accurate.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
We’re they earned draws or given to you. Do you not read well I’m saying I’m not able to teach my goals because of spectrum issues right now it doesn’t matter how many games I play.
Then why did you start up a clan?

Perhaps, you just want something to do?

I saw your profile and you have only played several hundred game so far. Look at my profile and see the amount of games I've played.

I was pretty sure you gave me the draws to be honest with you but why?

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

Do you just have one Profile? Shows you a little under 1300, you are probably higher than that for sure.

-VR
Yes but I don’t use it because I can’t get into it, thus this account. I’ll look it up for you, but this ability didn’t start until two Easters ago when I found out I was on the spectrum in a few different ways from some events that happened that day.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Yes but I don’t use it because I can’t get into it, thus this account. I’ll look it up for you, but this ability didn’t start until two Easters ago when I found out I was on the spectrum in a few different ways from some events that happened that day.
I see, well I am ok to play some unrated games with you since you are not sure where you are. I am somewhere between 1300 - 1500 where I float back and forth. Sometimes dropping below 1300, sometimes a little over 1500, but never stay there. I have had some medical issues of my own, we all have our problems.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Then why did you start up a clan?

Perhaps, you just want something to do?

I saw your profile and you have only played several hundred game so far. Look at my profile and see the amount of games I've played.

I was pretty sure you gave me the draws to be honest with you but why?

-VR
I already told you?