1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 15:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    "No known life forms captain."

"Planet Metallica seems dead captain".

"Set phasers to stun as a precaution"
    Subtract 420 net points from your total and have another look at the standings !! 😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 16:09
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Subtract 420 net points from your total and have another look at the standings !! 😀
    Subtract all your baggy saggs and we shall do the same.
  3. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 16:51
    Speaking for myself, I have played 1,935 games on this site. I have resigned less than 5 games which may or may not have resulted in a win or draw. Now tell me how that matches up with your collusion points.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '16 17:14
    Sounds like you are admitting openly to your collusion with 3 clans.
    To the point where you are willing to trade off your points against that of another clan.

Step in the right direction as far as the admission of guilt goes.

There is one major problem though.
    Your false accusations and slurs don't match up against our statistics and facts.
    And besides, the points rollback may go ahead with or without your admission of guilt !! 😀😀😀😀
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 09:18
    Metallica currently back on TOP by only three points, the lead has changed hands a lot in the last month

great fair contest between two honest clans

other's take note on how to play fairly
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 14:561 edit
    As I have said many times before. Show me where I have been sandbagging. I know no one can, that is why it hasn't been done. You talk about all the sandbagging going on, but have no evidence to back it up.

We have shown I think quite clearly that "Easy Rider, Anti Metallica the name it self should send up red flags, Breaking Bad, & Arrow have been involved in collusion.

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 19:082 edits
    my goodness even Snakeum Al is at it, resigning games in clearly superior positions.

😲

8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 19:203 edits
    my goodness even Snakeum Al is at it, resigning games in clearly superior positions.

[fen]r4rk1/2p2p1p/p2p1bp1/4p3/4P3/4B2P/PPP2PP1/R4RK1 w - - 2 15[/fen]😲

Sir,
    The position is superior for who black or white? It looks even to me. Of course you have a higher rating than me and can see things I can not see. Perhaps this is the case in this game? I don't know of course, just assuming. Yes, the game looks to be even to me.

What does this have to do with the collusion going on between Yourself, Breaking Bad, Arrow, and ( Anti Metallica who you claim are not involved now?)

Kind regards,
    But Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 19:34

[fen]r4rk1/2p2p1p/p2p1bp1/4p3/4P3/4B2P/PPP2PP1/R4RK1 w - - 2 15[/fen]😲

It's a chess board with pieces on it ?
    Equal material, equal position.

Clearly superior ??
    And who's playing ? McTayto ? 😀
    And has anyone resigned ??
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 19:561 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    It's a chess board with pieces on it ?
    Equal material, equal position.

Clearly superior ??
    And who's playing ? McTayto ? 😀
    And has anyone resigned ??
    equal material is not the same as an equal position. Who has the better minor piece? black or white? who has the better pawns? black or white?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 19:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    The position is superior for who black or white? It looks even to me. Of course you have a higher rating than me and can see things I can not see. Perhaps this is the case in this game? I don't know of course, just assuming. Yes, the game looks to be even to me.

What does this have to do with the collusion going on between Yourself, Breaking Bad, ...[text shortened]... e not involved now?)

Kind regards,
    But Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I have no idea what collusion you are talking about and seeing that you have produced NO EVIDENCE of a collusion we are free to dismiss your words as those of a madman.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 20:01
    equal material is not the same as an equal position. Who has the better minor piece? black or white? who has the better pawns? black or white?
    Sir,
    Did you put up the wrong game? They both have the same minor pieces both bishops? Perhaps you think one has better pawn position than the other?

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 20:041 edit
    I have no idea what collusion you are talking about and seeing that you have produced NO EVIDENCE of a collusion we are free to dismiss your words as those of a madman.
    Sir,
    Stats will be up when our stats guy has it all in order. THE EVIDENCE IS THERE!!!.
    Your Denying it will not make it True, or you Name calling, which I just dismiss as you never did have much in the way of manners!

Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 20:04
    Sir,
    Did you put up the wrong game? They both have the same minor pieces both bishops? Perhaps you think one has better pawn position than the other?

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    My dear sir you are aware of the concept of a good bishop as opposed to a bad bishop I know. So whose minor piece is better placed? What do you think of the pawns, whose pawns are better placed.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 20:05
    Sir,
    Stats will be up when our stats guy has it all in order. THE EVIDENCE IS THERE!!!.
    Your Denying it will not make it True.

Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    My dear sir that is evidence of our win to loss ratio, its is not evidence of collusion, clearly you are mad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree