1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Since when do I work for you mutton head?

Do your own research. but to give you a head start, there have been 3 from Metallica alone, with more to follow.

All because of your stupid crap with the sisters.

Scroll through the clans and see how many members have left or simply let their subs go.
    3 from Metallica, thats all you could muster, bwahahah! thats WIRED! No one is denying that people leave clans or let their subs go, your fruitbat reason was its because of the Easy Riders, complete and utter hogwash!!! No one believes your exodus story! no one has ever believed your exodus story! its simply sour grapes that's all.
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 19:411 edit
    It's nearly 10 months into the season and no action has been taken against the Easy Riders. If that's not enough proof that they are doing nothing wrong, then I don't know what is.

I keep hearing about this mass exodus, but no one ever leaves. What are you guys waiting for? 2017? And if no changes are made at the beginning of the next season, then what. Are you going to whine for another year?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 19:51
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    It's nearly 10 months into the season and no action has been taken against the Easy Riders. If that's not enough proof that they are doing nothing wrong, then I don't know what is.

I keep hearing about this mass exodus, but no one ever leaves. What are you guys waiting for? 2017? And if no changes are made at the beginning of the next season, then what. Are you going to whine for another year?
    there may be a clan for sale at the end of this season 😀
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 20:22

You see, you think too much within a small box.
    You probably believe that if someone is stealing all of your possessions, but is never caught
    doing so, is never charged with a crime, is never convicted...therefore, he has done nothing wrong.
    But he has your stuff and you don't.

Explain that one.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 20:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    3 from Metallica, thats all you could muster, bwahahah! thats WIRED! No one is denying that people leave clans or let their subs go, your fruitbat reason was its because of the Easy Riders, complete and utter hogwash!!! No one believes your exodus story! no one has ever believed your exodus story! its simply sour grapes that's all.
    Robbie, suck the left one for a while, the right one is getting sore.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 20:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    there may be a clan for sale at the end of this season 😀
    Empty the full contents of your brain into a split pea shell
    and it would look like a BB rolling down a 10 lane highway.
  7. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 21:27
    Another 24 points for Sleazy Riders from the Arrow Clan, one of the 3 sisters they are colluding with. Quick start another challenge, daylight is burning.😛
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 21:44
    There are a lot less active clans around now then there was.

There are fewer clans that have 20 players.

Users do come and go

There are probably more than one factor to this reason

Scotland - the home of irn bru and Hamilton Acadmeicals not the death of rhp.

From "an island lackey"
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 22:31
    Until the administration gets off its duff and tries to fix the problems
    that are being exacerbated by robbie and the sisters,
    then this site will remain a joke, and the exodus of subscribers will continue.
    I reckon you really mean

Until admin close all the loopholes that have allowed sleazy Metallica to twist and manipulate the system for years
  10. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 22:46
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I reckon you really mean

[b] Until admin close all the loopholes that have allowed sleazy Metallica to twist and manipulate the system for years
    [/b]
    So we are supposed to be penalized for playing good chess?

The only sleaze going on this site is Sleazy Riders and their 3 sister clans.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 05:15
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Another 24 points for Sleazy Riders from the Arrow Clan, one of the 3 sisters they are colluding with. Quick start another challenge, daylight is burning.😛
    Clan challenge 285351 finished Sept 21. 11 members for 22 points.

And true to form another started almost immediately, again with 1/3 time control, in an attempt to get it totaled on as soon as possible. This time only 8 members, one reason is 2 members quit. I guess they are tired of being told to throw games.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 06:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Clan challenge 285351 finished Sept 21. 11 members for 22 points.

And true to form another started almost immediately, again with 1/3 time control, in an attempt to get it totaled on as soon as possible. This time only 8 members, one reason is 2 members quit. I guess they are tired of being told to throw games.
    Please produce a single individual who was instructed to throw their game or retract your absurd insinuation.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 06:45
    You see, you think too much within a small box.
    You probably believe that if someone is stealing all of your possessions, but is never caught
    doing so, is never charged with a crime, is never convicted...therefore, he has done nothing wrong.
    But he has your stuff and you don't.

Explain that one.
    wow pretty lame even by your low standards,
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 06:45
    Robbie, suck the left one for a while, the right one is getting sore.
    why are you so vulgar?
  15. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 08:59

perhaps you can answer why strategic ultimatum and the univercity of chess for fun both got suspended last year for doing exactly what the easy riders and sister clans are doing now?
    it was a much lesser collusion last year, but they got caught and punished, most of last years cheats moved clans,now pollute anti metallica arrow and breaking bad all have one thing in common, they lose to the easy riders, constantly resigning games before a move is made, timing out, only in games against the easy riders, even resigning games when one move from actually winning.
    the loop hole they use is sad and rather pathetic, a solution was given last year with suspensions why not again? i think a mass exodus was threatened by the collusion queens.the power of the sub lets them do what they want it seems.
    if you are happy with certain players ruining the site says a lot about you to me all four clans should be suspended with all points removed, admin send a message to the cheats, but nothing will happen look at the engines on here we have several players better than the world champion.

the easy riders and collusion sisters are bad but those who support them are far worse.
    bury your head in the sand, it's your choice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree