easy riders

easy riders

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude you need to sponsor me!
begging again have you no shame?
the state provides your food and shelter
v man pays your sub
the sisters hand you collusion points

now you want a free holiday,

rc

Moves
24 Sep 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Ouch !!!!
That won't happen !! 😀😀
I'll put up 10K and all Rusty has to do is put up 10K, that should get me a log cabin for sure. If I survive in the wilderness I get to keep the 10k, if I die, Rusty gets my 10K, my golden eagle and my log cabin (although I do stipulate that he shall not use if for any of his deviations)

rc

Moves
24 Sep 16

Originally posted by roma45
begging again have you no shame?
the state provides your food and shelter
v man pays your sub
the sisters hand you collusion points

now you want a free holiday,
You think moving to Canada and living in the Canadian wilderness is a holiday?

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 16

You think moving to Canada and living in the Canadian wilderness is a holiday?
anything that gets you away from the foriums is a holiday for every other player on RHP

rc

Moves
24 Sep 16

anything that gets you away from the foriums is a holiday for every other player on RHP
you speak for everyone now? as if being a tin hat forum dictator was not enough for you!

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 16

you speak for everyone now? as if being a tin hat forum dictator was not enough for you!
yes i speak for everyone apart from your sisters obviously

how is the cheating sorry i mean the collusion sorry again i mean your "fair" clan games going?

rc

Moves
24 Sep 16
1 edit

yes i speak for everyone apart from your sisters obviously

how is the cheating sorry i mean the collusion sorry again i mean your "fair" clan games going?
They are going ok. We have had a great turnover of players this season partly due to you spreading poisonous propaganda among my players and also due to players being unable to handle the rigorous schedule that playing at the top level demands. Yet despite that we have shown character and passion and already we have broken 1000 points. My players could not have given more. They are the best and reside safe in valour's glory beside other creative greats, like Robert Bruce, William Wallace and Golden Eagles.

st johnstone

Moves
24 Sep 16

They are going ok. We have had a great turnover of players this season partly due to you spreading poisonous propaganda among my players and also due to players being unable to handle the rigorous schedule that playing at the top level demands. Yet despite that we have shown character and passion and already we have broken 1000 points. My players c ...[text shortened]... lour's glory beside other creative greats, like Robert Bruce, William Wallace and Golden Eagles.
your players will be remembered like lance armstrong, another dirty little cheat

rc

Moves
25 Sep 16

your players will be remembered like lance armstrong, another dirty little cheat
My players have not broken a single. We shall be remembered as the clan that fought tyranny and took the Metallica citadel apart piece by piece where it lies to this day, a smouldering wreckage in the wilderness of cyber space. You will be remembered as a Judas, once accepted into this great clan but booted for spreading your false propaganda!

st johnstone

Moves
25 Sep 16

My players have not broken a single. We shall be remembered as the clan that fought tyranny and took the Metallica citadel apart piece by piece where it lies to this day, a smouldering wreckage in the wilderness of cyber space. You will be remembered as a Judas, once accepted into this great clan but booted for spreading your false propaganda!
you will be remembered as a bell end

rc

Moves
25 Sep 16

you will be remembered as a bell end
You will be forgotten!

st johnstone

Moves
25 Sep 16

You will be forgotten!
i would rather be forgotten than remembered for being a
1] bell end
2] collusion queen
3] fake JW

rc

Moves
25 Sep 16

i would rather be forgotten than remembered for being a
1] bell end
2] collusion queen
3] fake JW
Sorry who are you again?

rc

Moves
25 Sep 16

St Wusstone gubbed!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
25 Sep 16

St Wusstone gubbed!

[youtube]CK2H_G1cN-k[/youtube]
To be expected 😉