1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 21:59
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Tell the forum which of my players colluded, I want to hear you say it, which ones. If you will not or cannot then we are free to dismiss your claims as nothing more than a fabricated narrative with NO basis in any known reality and all your allegations of cheating as shallow and abusive as a crybabyjeester.
    Climate change is real......
    But you constantly crying a river isn't helping either !! 😴😴😴😴
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 22:04
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    You are the wrong side of history on this one. Case closed !!

If you want something new to whine about, you can check the 2017 clan standings.
    After all, you are in full whine mode right now. 😀😀
    LOL...You hit the nail on the head there, it is after 5:00 p.m. again!!! 😉

-VR
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 22:10
    You provided no evidence of any cheating, this has been discussed ad nauseum, infact you could not provide a single game, no not a single game where the outcome had been decided before hand and as was pointed out to you to no avail because essentially you are incapable of objective rational thought, even if you had, it would not have been against th ...[text shortened]... d those players with your allegations and instead we are left with nothing but your hollow lies.
    You're babbling again.
    Sank away like a pansy ??? Really ??
    I provided loads of evidence to Russ that clearly showed that characters
    like McTayto and Vespin were tossing games at your clan with out making a move.
    Or clearly won games, like McTayto sitting on checkmate next move and resigning the game.

Russ went one step further. He wrote software that identified these shenanigans.
    That's why McTayto is no longer eligible to play clan games.

Do I have to smack you with a rolled up newspaper ??
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 22:16
    You're babbling again.
    Or clearly won games, like McTayto sitting on checkmate next move and resigning the game.

Russ went one step further. He wrote software t ...[text shortened]... s no longer eligible to play clan games.

I've known Robbie a long time at rhp and it really is disappointing that a man of his (self proclaimed) stoicism and uprightness cannot bring himself to apologise and move on.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 22:39
    Speaking of Vespin ..... haven't heard from that twit for a while.
    Is he still trying to remove his cone collar ?? 😀😀😀😀
    Let sleeping dogs and idiots lie.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '17 22:42
    Tell the forum which of my players colluded, I want to hear you say it, which ones. If you will not or cannot then we are free to dismiss your claims as nothing more than a fabricated narrative with NO basis in any known reality and all your allegations of cheating as shallow and abusive as a crybabyjeester.
    Robbie, why not be a gentleman and accept that you've been caught at it, say sorry, and move on?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 08:192 edits
    You're babbling again.

Russ went one step further. He wrote software t ...[text shortened]... s no longer eligible to play clan games.

Yes tell the forum which of my players were engaged in collusion, third time asking and we shall confront them and see what they have to say about your allegations. Neither McTayto nor Vespin was in my clan except as a cameo near the end of the season and played NO games Remember you have accused me of cheating. So either put up or . . . .
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Robbie, why not be a gentleman and accept that you've been caught at it, say sorry, and move on?
    What is it about evidence that yet evades you? What is it about a de facto judgement that you are having trouble with? If I have cheated as you and these other empirically challenged fantasy merchants have insinuated then it should be easy for you and them to cite the games where I transgressed the sites terms of service. Where are the games Startreader? Do you normally accuse people on the basis of NO evidence?

I will me taking no lessons in morality from those who make accusations and cannot substantiate them.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 08:281 edit
    What is it about evidence that yet evades you? What is it about a de facto judgement that you are having trouble with? If I have cheated as you and these other empirically challenged fantasy merchants have insinuated then it should be easy for you and them to cite the games where I transgressed the sites terms of service. Where are the games Start ...[text shortened]... l me taking no lessons in morality from those who make accusations and cannot substantiate them.
    Don't feign ignorance robbie, you're too good at it naturally.

Why did Russ strip your clan of points after players who are loyal to this site submitted evidence?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 08:294 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Don't feign ignorance robbie, you're too good at it naturally.

Why did Russ strip your clan of points after players who are loyal to this site submitted evidence?
    The games, where are the games. You have personally accused me of cheating and I am asking you for the evidence. Where is it? I knew that asking you to substantiate your hollow lies would be difficult for you, I never realised it would be impossible
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 08:54
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    LOL...You hit the nail on the head there, it is after 5:00 p.m. again!!! 😉

-VR
    It sounds as though he actually hit you on the head. Maybe he should try again? see if any sense manages to make its way out?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 13:212 edits
    It sounds as though he actually hit you on the head. Maybe he should try again? see if any sense manages to make its way out?
    robbie,

I am really not sorry if the TRUTH hurts you old friend. You made your bed here, were fround out to be fraud, liar, & cheat, at least have the courage to admit you were wrong.

Russ didn't strip your clan of points for the fun of it. In my opinion it took him far too long, and should have kicked your butt off of the site!!!

Never argue with a liar you can't win because they believe their own lies, I believe that quote fits you perfectly!

Have A Great Day!
    -VR
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 13:22
    Yes tell the forum which of my players were engaged in collusion, third time asking and we shall confront them and see what they have to say about your allegations. Neither McTayto nor Vespin was in my clan except as a cameo near the end of the season and played NO games Remember you have accused me of cheating. So either put up or . . . .
    Why don't YOU shut up you cheat???
    You were the cheat in YOUR clan.
    YOU were the one who colluded with the other cheats McTayto and Vespin.
    Get off of your make shift platform, grow a pair and accept your punishment.
    GOD forbid that you admit your transgression!!
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 13:261 edit
    The games, where are the games. You have personally accused me of cheating and I am asking you for the evidence. Where is it? I knew that asking you to substantiate your hollow lies would be difficult for you, I never realised it would be impossible
    The games were the proof you dolt!!!!
    You are a bald faced liar....simple as that.
    You know it, I know it, even your co-conspirators know it.
    The only difference is that you and your co-conspirators won't admit it.
    They call that denial...although yours borders on delusional.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 14:213 edits
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    The games were the proof you dolt!!!!
    You are a bald faced liar....simple as that.
    You know it, I know it, even your co-conspirators know it.
    The only difference is that you and your co-conspirators won't admit it.
    They call that denial...although yours borders on delusional.
    Show us a game where I personally cheated. Show us a game where any player in my clan colluded. Either put up Santa or shad up!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree