1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 14:40
    Someone hit Rusty on the head again, he's dithery.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 14:42
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Show us a game where I personally cheated. Show us a game where any player in my clan colluded. Either put up Santa or shad up!
    Still crying cheat baby
    Case closed mctayto banned from trying to ruin the clan system vespin the coward hiding.

There was a vote perhaps you missed it. Your idiotic ELO got thrown out justice won the vote
    Judge Russ agreed collusion took place and removed a small portion of your cheating points I would have removed all personally
    Perhaps PM Russ if you are not happy with the fair verdict instead of bitching like a spoiled brat.

The war is over
    The collusion cheats lost
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:261 edit
    Yes tell the forum which of my players were engaged in collusion, third time asking and we shall confront them and see what they have to say about your allegations. Neither McTayto nor Vespin was in my clan except as a cameo near the end of the season and played NO games Remember you have accused me of cheating. So either put up or . . . .
    Are you playing dimwit now ? Leave that to Vespin.
    You don't collude with players in your own clan.

You colluded with other clans and individuals. Namely McTayto and Vespin.
    And we don't need to have smoking gun proof that you clowns had an off-line conversation setting up all those challenges.

What we presented to Russ was challenge after challenge where the outcome of the challenge was obvious.

First you sent a bunch of challenges where your top 5 or 6 players had a 400+ rating advantage.
    And your opposing clan leaders accepted the challenges.
    Something no clan leader in their right mind would have accepted.
    Russ had to put in a rating limit between players. And a challenge limit between any 2 clans.
    This because of your actions.

After that when you were forced to set balanced challenges, then Vespin and McTayto went to work tossing game after game to your players.
    Your clan had at least a 2-0 or 4-0 lead before the games were even underway.

I have NEVER tossed accusations against players in your clan.
    I know who I focused on.

What we presented to Russ was sufficient enough for him to take the appropriate action.
    I think he could have gone farther but I understand his need to take a balanced approach.
    As far as I am concerned, you got off easy !!
    You clan had no business being in 2nd place in 2016 !!

Case closed !!!!
    Now fix your clan's tag line !!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:31
    My goodness will someone please help these forum dullards find some evidence where either I or a member of my clan cheated or colluded? Do they really expect people to believe their vacuous lies with no substantiating evidence except they usual blubbering that accompanies their dismal testimony?
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:35
    My goodness will someone please help these forum dullards find some evidence where either I or a member of my clan cheated or colluded? Do they really expect people to believe their vacuous lies with no substantiating evidence except they usual blubbering that accompanies their dismal testimony?
    Case closed !!

Now stop clucking like a hen !!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:35
    The games, where are the games. You have personally accused me of cheating and I am asking you for the evidence. Where is it? I knew that asking you to substantiate your hollow lies would be difficult for you, I never realised it would be impossible
    The evidence has been presented and the owner of this site saw fit to strip your grotty little clan of points because you were cheating. Perhaps you think he stripped your clan of points because of fair play?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:381 edit
    Show us a game where I personally cheated. Show us a game where any player in my clan colluded. Either put up Santa or shad up!
    All you are doing by this pretence is making yourself look like spoilt brat, a liar, a coward who cannot own up or face up to his own shortcomings. The more I get to see of you the more I realise what a grotty reprobate of an individual you are. You should be ashamed of yourself and I'm sure your Kindom Hall leaders would be disgusted with how you represent your church and brethren in this place.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:40
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Are you playing dimwit now ? Leave that to Vespin.
    You don't collude with players in your own clan.

You colluded with other clans and individuals. Namely McTayto and Vespin.
    And we don't need to have smoking gun proof that you clowns had an off-line conversation setting up all those challenges.

What we presented to Russ was challenge after challeng ...[text shortened]... d no business being in 2nd place in 2016 !!

Case closed !!!!
    Now fix your clan's tag line !!
    It's clear that Robbie intends to brazen it out while claiming there was no evidence. Please do not post any of what you sent to Russ, it will make no difference and will not dent his seared conscience.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 15:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It's clear that Robbie intends to brazen it out while claiming there was no evidence. Please do not post any of what you sent to Russ, it will make no difference and will not dent his seared conscience.
    Agreed.
    Like I said, case closed.

At this point we are just having fun slapping Robbie around the forum.
    Just a little divergence while our clan aims for 2017 clan title. 😀
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:08
    Agreed.

kumquat
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:13
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    kumquat
    Well done. 🙄
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:20
    Agreed.

nobby crybobbie has been slapped around the forums for as long as I can remember 😵
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:47
    nobby crybobbie has been slapped around the forums for as long as I can remember 😵
    funny
    I see robbie as the slapper
    check your foreheads for fingerprints
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:53
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    funny
    I see robbie as the slapper
    check your foreheads for fingerprints
    No surprise that you lack any clarity considering your silly partisan persona and pinhole perspective.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '17 16:55
    No surprise that you lack any clarity considering your silly partisan persona and pinhole perspective.
    was I not clear enough?
    check your forehead

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree