1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 19:186 edits
    @shortcircuit said
    Perhaps, but your thought process borders on lunacy.
    Speaking of which, there's a full moon tonight. 😜
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 12:28
    @caesar-salad said
    We did seem to be on friendly terms until you became paranoid
    Where the hell did you get the idea we were friendly?

Hell I don't even know who you actually are!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 07:01
    @caesar-salad said
    What would you need mulligans for? You have already stated your position several times, probably as well as you could.
    You have also had the assistance of four of your minions to help oppose dissent.
    It might look better if a few people outside Metallica supported your interpretation of the rules.

My "newness" is irrelevant. Is that an attempt to invalidate my poin ...[text shortened]... disagree so that you can put your time and energy into promoting the idea of a separate clan rating?
    Yes, there is a long pre-history you may not know about and it keeps creeping into the discussion and muddling the issue.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 08:57
    @very-rusty said
    Where the hell did you get the idea we were friendly?

Hell I don't even know who you actually are!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
    What makes you think we're even on speaking terms! πŸ˜‰
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 09:02
    @moonbus said
    Yes, there is a long pre-history you may not know about and it keeps creeping into the discussion and muddling the issue.
    Maybe so, but to understand that pre-history, we must first go back to a certain tea shop in Istanbul in 1532.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 12:29
    @caesar-salad said
    What makes you think we're even on speaking terms! πŸ˜‰
    You are the one said you thought we were friendly, which was the first I heard about it! πŸ˜›

You can't talk but you are still typing answers my way!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 13:56
    @caesar-salad said
    Maybe so, but to understand that pre-history, we must first go back to a certain tea shop in Istanbul in 1532.
    The Knights Templar, not an insignificant live bird but a fabulous falcon encrusted with jewels ...
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 15:12
    On games resigned early if a challenge has been decided.

Lets get back on track now.

-VR
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 06:561 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You can't talk but you are still typing answers my way!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
    Well, I like the example you set for sparring-banter, which is fairly mild yet -- well, I guess we'll have to leave it at mild. πŸ˜‰
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 08:07
    @caesar-salad said
    Well, I like the example you set for sparring-banter, which is fairly mild yet -- well, I guess we'll have to leave it at mild. πŸ˜‰
    I get the impression, don’t know why, that you might also be the poster @Vespin. Is that correct?
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 08:31
    @divegeester said
    I get the impression, don’t know why, that you might also be the poster @Vespin. Is that correct?
    This seems like a game show from the 1950s.

No, I am not Vespin, nor am I anyone else. I only have one account on RHP.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 10:082 edits
    @caesar-salad said

I am thinking the problem posters may have is you never started posting in the forums until April 8/19, yet had the account since 2015. Mine only goes back to March 22/19 so I believe the system only stores so many forum posts anyways!!!

I think at one time you could look back a lot further in the forum posts. This may clear up the issue. I have been on here since 2006 and I know I posted more in the forum than back to March 22/19.....LOL...Just ask anyone!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:213 edits
    @very-rusty said
    I am thinking the problem posters may have is you never started posting in the forums until April 8/19, yet had the account since 2015. Mine only goes back to March 22/19 so I believe the system only stores so many forum posts anyways!!!

I think at one time you could look back a lot further in the forum posts. This may clear up the issue. I have been on here since 2006 ...[text shortened]... I know I posted more in the forum than back to March 22/19.....LOL...Just ask anyone!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR
    Oh! Maybe that's it. I'm starting to understand the atmosphere of paranoia and why some people seem to think I might be someone else come back to stir the nest (nope, just a "newcomer" or let's say "outsider" who brings his own perspective), and also why some topics generate such heat.

As mentioned in my PM, I have already had my say and don't really have anything else useful to add.

(By now I have been trained to think someone will be along shortly to clarify that I never did have anything useful to say, but such is the way of the world. This is fine.)
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:07
    @caesar-salad said

There is no need to feign astonishment at my post. You’ve been at rhp 4 years so you must realise that many posters return with new accounts, sometimes several accounts and sometimes simultaneously. It is not in anyway like a game show from the 1950s, it is a perfectly reasonable question made up front and honestly.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:35
    @divegeester said
    There is no need to feign astonishment at my post. You’ve been at rhp 4 years so you must realise that many posters return with new accounts, sometimes several accounts and sometimes simultaneously. It is not in anyway like a game show from the 1950s, it is a perfectly reasonable question made up front and honestly.
    Feign astonishment? First you wonder if I'm someone else, then you come back with this adversarial attitude when I say I'm not. How many people have you been accused of being lately?

I did answer honestly, but why should I think you believe me, and why should I put any effort into trying to convince you or anyone else?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree