This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 05:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Not sure what Vespin did to you Lemo......sorry......chaney....to deserve that...........but hey..........I agree with you so we'll let it run.

You should get your alter ego to become a sub Lemon and then you could have him play in your clan.........or better yet start another clan and feed you points.

No........that's right.......you already did that with Kathmandu and illluck and you were busted. Don't worry, you'll think of something.

Be careful, calling Vespin names like that will have the coward calling you out. He's big on words, small on actions
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 05:20
    Originally posted by @vespin
    well you certainly told him! What else do you say? Or have you just blacked out again and forgot what you were going to say?

It's okay.

Just say how much you miss Robbie and congratulate him.
    Careful coward, your every word and action is being monitored. You're the next target they're gunning for. Your days are numbered

Hey, and stop blocking me coward. How can I pm you if you keep blocking me ?
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 08:35
    Romadick?
    Wow where do you get the put down
    Why are you having a go at vespin ?
    Non sub scum
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 12:57
    chaney3,

hmmmmmmmmm....Appears after a 3 day abscence...perhaps roma45 was correct after all startreader.

I am sure admins have a way of knowing the IP address of the person called chaney3! 😉
    It will be figured out and resolved at some point.

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 17:04
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Not sure what Vespin did to you Lemo......sorry......chaney....to deserve that...........but hey..........I agree with you so we'll let it run.

You should get your alter ego to become a sub Lemon and then you could have him play in your clan.........or better yet start another clan and feed you points.

No........that's right.......you already di ...[text shortened]... Vespin names like that will have the coward calling you out. He's big on words, small on actions
    My post was intended for Rusty, not Vespin.

Got it??

Radiodweeb.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 17:25
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    chaney3,

hmmmmmmmmm....Appears after a 3 day abscence...perhaps roma45 was correct after all startreader.

I am sure admins have a way of knowing the IP address of the person called chaney3! 😉
    It will be figured out and resolved at some point.

-VR
    I would welcome Russ checking my IP address, and publicly confirming that I am chaney3, and nobody else.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 18:12
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I would welcome Russ checking my IP address, and publicly confirming that I am chaney3, and nobody else.
    Do you secretly hope Russ discovers you are actually somebody else entirely?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 18:15
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Do you secretly hope Russ discovers you are actually somebody else entirely?
    If Russ determines, somehow, that I'm an heir to millions of dollars from a long lost relative, then yes....I welcome it. 🙂
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 18:42
    If Russ determines, somehow, that I'm an heir to millions of dollars from a long lost relative, then yes....I welcome it. 🙂
    With robbie gone who's butt sre you going to kiss now?..
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 09:31
    Originally posted by @roma45
    With robbie gone who's butt sre you going to kiss now?..
    I believe he's very flexible (especially with his accounts)........his own ??
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 18:38
    Russ is free to check me, then publicly let all you conspiracy freaks the truth.

Especially Startreader.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 19:16
    Russ is free to check me, then publicly let all you conspiracy freaks the truth.

Especially Startreader.
    Do you think Russ will be bothered to check out a idiotuc non sub scum troll.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 19:19

Especially Startreader.
    Do you think he could give you a few lessons in the English language and grammar while he is at it?

Incoherent babbling is pretty common among the 'friends of robbie" club.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 19:19
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Do you think Russ will be bothered to check out a idiotuc non sub scum troll.
    Yes.
    Because it would stop the nonsense brought about by all of you conspiracy crazy people.

I am chaney3.

I am not robbie or lemondrop.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree