1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 22:25
    Originally posted by @vespin
    As for me? I'm sorry you feel I am a piece of crap. I am not sure why. I am replying to Rusty and for reasons you are unware of. This guy took personal information, from a Personal message, and put parts of it out here in the clan forum.
    little v.

Show me where I took personal information from a P.M. and put parts of it in ANY forum!

I said you P.M.'D me around 24 times, most of it jibberish, 7 of your P.M.'s I didn't even bother opening.

Robbie mentioned somewhere that you were sick & I shouldn't be picking on a sick person...Well, I don't believe that story either. How can you be sick one moment and internet tough guy calling everyone out the next.

Would be a joy to meet up with you in person and see just what you are like for REAL.
    Now get real, and stop with your silly rants and perhaps people will leave you alone.

You showed your true colors when you got in on the Fake Clan Championship Robbie thought he had in the bag....You told everyone pretty much the same crap in your P.M.'s so it was no surprise to anyone what was said, as you had already put it out there as did robbie, maiden gertrude may have even mentioned something about you being ill.

I am thinking you are the one who needs to get a life!!!!
    You tell me you are done replying to me many times yet still do so. Shows that you are a liar as far as that is concerned. So if you lie about one thing good chance you lie about other things as well.

End of my rant back at you for now....LOL....

-VR
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 03:28
    Chaney3, are you calling me a piece of crap? And then calling Roma the same? Why even bring Roma into this? He has nothing to do with this conversation, and with all due respect, Roma should be left out.

As for me? I'm sorry you feel I am a piece of crap. I am not sure why. I am replying to Rusty and for reasons you are unware of. This guy took persona ...[text shortened]... you meant that for someone else though. I have given you no cause for this kind of reply to me.
    Yeah good call Chaney. I agree with your comments (that have since been removed unfortunately) about Vespin but the fact is........Vespin is a paying subscriber and no matter how much of a coward and a fool he is he has a right to be here. You on the other hand are a non sub scum and have no right making comments about him on here ........even if they are correct.

Just leave Vespin to us. We'll take care of the coward don't worry. You get back to the general forum where you belong.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 04:31
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Hes a trouble making non sub scum.
    We argue a lot but you play and pay and are entitled to your opinion i might not agree with you but that's what the forums are for

Chaney is the biggest loser on here bloody joined on Christmas day
    Careful with chaney he will be looking for a new butt to kiss since robbie is taking a forced holiday
    He joined on Christmas Day because Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t believe in Christmas Day.

Says it all.
  4. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 07:09
    Originally posted by @startreader
    He joined on Christmas Day because Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t believe in Christmas Day.

Says it all.
    Really good point
    But if chaney is robbie would be say horrible disgusting things about vespin? I think not
    I think the truth is rather boring just like chaney
    Hes just a sad spiteful troll trying to join a side.
    He tried to join with goad against the subs epic fail.
    Now he's trying to join and anti vespin plenty don't like vespin.
    He never thought in his tiny brain that I would agree with vespin on the issue
    Chaney is a troll a boring one at that.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 08:03
    Really good point
    But if chaney is robbie would be say horrible disgusting things about vespin? I think not
    He never thought i ...[text shortened]... tiny brain that I would agree with vespin on the issue
    You're right there Roma.

As much as I love b!tch slapping Vespin from one end of the forum to the other a non sub scum such as Chaney has no right to do so.

The comments he made about Vespin were cruel (yet correct) but Vespin is a paid subscriber and Chaney is a parasite.

What's Chaney's beef with Vespin anyway. Did Vespin declare "mate in 2" on him as well. I personally hope Vespin takes him apart even if he is a coward. At least he's a paying coward.
  6. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 08:49
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    You're right there Roma.

As much as I love b!tch slapping Vespin from one end of the forum to the other a non sub scum such as Chaney has no right to do so.

The comments he made about Vespin were cruel (yet correct) but Vespin is a paid subscriber and Chaney is a parasite.

What's Chaney's beef with Vespin anyway. Did Vespin declare "mate in 2 ...[text shortened]... I personally hope Vespin takes him apart even if he is a coward. At least he's a paying coward.
    Never thought I would ever say it but I back vespin 100% on this
    Bad enough he gets abuse from paying members on clan members playing games. But for a lowlife parasite to join in is seriously out of order.
    He should stick to his lame what's your favourite movie threads. He lives broke back mountain I bet. Probably based on his life story
    Time for vespin to kick butt.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 08:52
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    Do you think he could give you a few lessons in the English language and grammar while he is at it?

Incoherent babbling is pretty common among the 'friends of robbie" club.
    Your an ignorant fat Santa and a coward.
    What on earth makes you think anyone takes you seriously?
    Your girlfriends, Radio, mghrn55 and the others should stop sleeping over your house and drinking. It is hurting crusty, and makes you look more of an idiot than you are.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 08:55
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    LOL....Appears we were correct about something after all doesn't it? 😉

Wait...Let me try something. Chaney3 your mom wears rubber boots!!! 🙂

-VR
    At least Chaney3 makes sense due to not hitting the bottle day and night. Maybe he has a life? Unlike you and Santa and your girlfriend Radio who cant stand not to be without me it seems. He just sent me another message.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 09:03
    Never thought I would ever say it but I back vespin 100% on this
    Bad enough he gets abuse from paying members on clan members playing games. But for a lowlife parasite to join in is seriously out of order.
    He should stick to his lame what's your favourite movie threads. He lives broke back mountain I bet. Probably based on his life story
    Time for vespin to kick butt.
    Roma, can you clear this up for me? I cant find it anywhere. All I saw was that Chaney called me a piece of crap. But I am not sure he meant me. Or did he? I took the high road and left it alone and just told him I did not understand it. My issue with Radio is between Radio and myself. Who by the way sent me his 7th PM, which I did not read and just deleted. But it seemed RAdio kind of stood up for me, but not in the PM title, and if that is the case, it has to be bad.

So why is Chaney made at me? I did tell him to keep your name out of it. As you had nothing to do with what was being said. I did not think it was fair he used your name when commenting on me or talking with me.

So I told him to leave you out of it.

What is Chaney so mad at me about??? I have no clue what I did to him? Very strange guy if he is attacking me. I never said one bad thing about the guy.

I hope he has not lost his mind.
  10. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 09:11
    Roma, can you clear this up for me? I cant find it anywhere. All I saw was that Chaney called me a piece of crap. But I am not sure he meant me. Or did he? I took the high road and left it alone and just told him I did not understand it. My issue with Radio is between Radio and myself. Who by the way sent me his 7th PM, which I did not read and just delete ...[text shortened]... is attacking me. I never said one bad thing about the guy.

Hes a trouble making troll
    Idiots like him don't need a reason to post hate.
    At least we had a slow build up before we wanted to kill each other. Lol
    No offence but I think he sees you as a easy target trying to join in as many were posting against you.
    He tried it with me but got slapped even more stupid now he started on you some of his posts gave been removed. Looks like you have a real stalker. Make sure you close the curtains chaney might be looking in your window.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 09:23
    Roma, can you clear this up for me? I cant find it anywhere. All I saw was that Chaney called me a piece of crap. But I am not sure he meant me. Or did he? I took the high road and left it alone and just told him I did not understand it. My issue with Radio is between Radio and myself. Who by the way sent me his 7th PM, which I did not read and just delete ...[text shortened]... is attacking me. I never said one bad thing about the guy.

Chaney 1 Vespin 0

Actually Chaney, Keep kicking his butt. He's a liar and a coward. I have never sent him a message.......ever !!!!
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 09:28
    Hes a trouble making troll
    Idiots like him don't need a reason to post hate.
    At least we had a slow build up before we wanted to kill each other. Lol
    No offence but I think he sees you as a easy target trying to join in as many were posting against you.
    He tried it with me but got slapped even more stupid now he started on you some of his posts gave been ...[text shortened]... ou have a real stalker. Make sure you close the curtains chaney might be looking in your window.
    I think it's because Chaney has heard us all call Vespin a coward (which he is) that he thinks he's an easy mark.

I hope that Vespin saw the second set of comments Chaney made about his mother before they were removed. He must have as no one else would have complained and got them removed. I'd say Chaney's got a forum ban for those. Pretty crude.

Chaney the coward killer !!!!!
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 13:402 edits
    Your an ignorant fat Santa and a coward.
    What on earth makes you think anyone takes you seriously?
    Your girlfriends, Radio, mghrn55 and the others should stop sleeping over your house and drinking. It is hurting crusty, and makes you look more of an idiot than you are.
    The grammar police are after you yet again.

It is "You're" not "Your".
    I am not ignorant, nor fat, nor Santa.
    You are obviously mentally challenged because you can't deal with facts.
    Your fantasies are not reality.
    I don't even want to get into your deviant sexual preferences and fantasies.
    That is too scary.

Get help...and soon...otherwise you will get a visit from people wearing white coats.

YouTube[/youtube]
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 15:501 edit
    At least Chaney3 makes sense due to not hitting the bottle day and night. Maybe he has a life? Unlike you and Santa and your girlfriend Radio who cant stand not to be without me it seems. He just sent me another message.
    little v.

If you mean shortcircuit when you say "Santa", you are a bigger joke than I thought.

He is not fat either. If you met him you would probably wet in your panties, hopefully he would take some mercy on you if you met in person.

You seem to have an infatuation with the bottle, do you have issues?

Are you jealous of radio because he has more friends on here than you?

Have a wonderful day!

Get yourself some help little v.!!!

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 16:402 edits
    Really good point
    He never thought i ...[text shortened]... tiny brain that I would agree with vespin on the issue
    roma45,

That is exactly what I would do if I was using chaney3 as an alias, say terrible disgusting things about little v. to throw everyone off track, they wouldn't even think it was me.

Robbie is smarter than most gave him credit for. Look at how long it took to get the clan scandal straightened out around 18 months.

Do you actually believe robbie is gone from the site?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree