the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Sep 22

@sands-al said
why has Michael Legna who was leader of the America clan and decided to leave Breaking Bad this week now been removed from the site?
He did not like the clan feature. Not just with my team but his own as well. He just did not like it or the politics behind it. He got sick of a lot of things, I tried to explain over and over and tried to get him to stay or at least stay on the site. The truth is and I can't go into it, I am sure there were other things going on that made him make that quick choice. To me the guy was a hero. His bio was just amazing.

Oh and he did not understand clan points, and did not care about championships or how they were won. I tried and even had others talk to him as well. It did not work.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Sep 22

@sands-al said
@Bobla45 he put on his profile that he was leaving the site after hearing about cheating in the clan system and then was removed not long after that
The cheating he talked about was "resigning a game when a match was decided". I never asked him to do it but he hated it. And a few other things like that and all within the rules that a lot of clans do as well. It was strange, his mind was made up a long while ago and finally after hearing about it enough he did not want any part of any of this anymore. I had begged him. It did not work

Moves
01 Sep 22

@VESPIN makes sense, as you say resigning games has been a tactic for ages but some players don't like it

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Sep 22

@sands-al said
@VESPIN makes sense, as you say resigning games has been a tactic for ages but some players don't like it
@sands-al

Al,
What would you do if you had a challenge won and one player on that losing team was dragging it out so you couldn't start another match? We will use me as an example although not a good one as a rule I am among the first done my games. Unless I am sick or my opponent is dragging the game out.

-VR

-VR

Moves
02 Sep 22

@divegeester said
Instead of stroking @rome why not tell us, in your opinion, was @Istcyr lying about what @VESPIN said, or not?
Very Rusty, no response?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Sep 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
Very Rusty, no response?
Dive,
I don't talk about Clan tactics or strategies. I like the Clan Leader who left have nothing bad to say, or anything to say on the matter.

When I left Metallica I didn't discuss our clan Strategies or Tactics with my Clan Leader VESPIN, or did he ask me about them.

You and I never got along in Metallica or even before you were permitted in the clan, so I thought it best that one of us leave. You know my Policy about not arguing with Clanmates in the public Forums, and I am ashamed for not doing it sooner, and letting it go on as long as I did.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
02 Sep 22

@sands-al said
I really took my time to explain it to him and why we do it. And I tried to tell him it's not cheating. It's moving the matches along faster, getting points faster, turnover is faster but no matter how hard I tried, he had a answer for. He was very mild mannered but in his opening message he just blasted me. Unlike him.

That was when I knew clans were not for him. He was a great player to have. But I was able to replace him with an equal ability player and he is also a really nice guy and easy to work with. More than half my players won't do it either. They lose their minds if I ask them. My rule here is never try to make someone do something they don't want to do. I leave it up to the players to do what they are comfortable with.

We only started trying it last year and this year. I leave it up to the individual.

Moves
02 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty i don't have any problem with it, i resign my own games in that scenario but i leave it up to my clan members as to what they do, some resign to get it finished others want to carry on

Moves
03 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Dive,
I don't talk about Clan tactics or strategies. I like the Clan Leader who left have nothing bad to say, or anything to say on the matter.

When I left Metallica I didn't discuss our clan Strategies or Tactics with my Clan Leader VESPIN, or did he ask me about them.

You and I never got along in Metallica or even before you were permitted in the clan, s ...[text shortened]... lic Forums, and I am ashamed for not doing it sooner, and letting it go on as long as I did.

-VR
Thanks for posting that block of obfuscation but here’s what I asked you..

why not tell us, in your opinion, was @Istcyr lying about what @VESPIN said, or not?

Moves
03 Sep 22
2 edits

l

Victor, New York

Moves
03 Sep 22

@divegeester
@very-rusty, go ahead. I have nothing to hide. Tell them the truth.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Sep 22

today is the 3rd of sept
the metalheads need to gain 1.6 points per day to catch BB by the end of the year
I don't think they can do it

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Sep 22

@gertrude said
today is the 3rd of sept
the metalheads need to gain 1.6 points per day to catch BB by the end of the year
I don't think they can do it
I would never count Metallica out. It isn't over until it is as the old saying goes.

-VR

m

Moves
03 Sep 22

@Gertrude
It's your thread. Have fun with it. 😆

Moves
03 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I would never count Metallica out. It isn't over until it is as the old saying goes.

-VR
Aww, did you alert my post Rusty Bucket?