the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
16 Oct 22

@very-rusty said
My old Friend,
The last thing VESPIN and I want to do is copy you and your ex-Clan Leader. Do you think saying this kind of thing will help you in any way? Clan Leaders should do their best to stay away from the pettiness. There are others who can do that, you should stick to taking care of "IMPORTANT" Clan Issues, in my very humble opinion.

Your Old Pal,
-VR
That is what I said. For some reason my post came down. LMAO

Well said Rusty.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Oct 22

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Oct 22

there is a reason why Metallica chose to let rusty go
I hope you are smart enuogh to no know why

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Oct 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You are right. I was just confused why my innocuous post came down. But I'm done. 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Oct 22

@gertrude said
Gertrude you know I have nothing bad to say about you. Never did. But I have to tell you, Rusty is highly intelligent, a great chess player, my mentor, a great friend when I need someone, and despite the banter back and forth, he is an honorable man. Nobody knows him well enough. To me he is a great man and I could not be more proud to have him on this team with BB. Without him actually, we would not be where we are for sure.

He is an all around guy and someone you can depend on. Worth his weight in Gold in my humble opinion. And the best part, an amazing family man. I don't see how he could be any better than he is.

I suggest you PM and talk with him.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22
2 edits

@gertrude said
Again, Metallica didn't CHOSE let Very Rusty go, Very Rusty left of his own free will. There was a certain member he didn't want to deal with on a day to day basis as a member, not being a member is a better way to deal with this person.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22
2 edits

@vespin said
You are right. I was just confused why my innocuous post came down. But I'm done. 🙂
Gertrude is not correct at all, not even close to being correct.

I will tell you why your post was taken down in a P.M. providing you haven't already figured it out, which I figure you have.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
Gertrude, I bet he is smart enough to know how to spell enough properly. 😛 Choose your words carefully and spell them correctly. 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
17 Oct 22

@Very-Rusty interesting that you comment on Gertrude making a spelling error when you used chose wrong grammatically in a post just before that

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty interesting that you comment on Gertrude making a spelling error when you used chose wrong grammatically in a post just before that
Your 2 cents is worth nothing here in Canada! 🙂

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Oct 22

@very-rusty said
Again, Metallica didn't CHOSE let Very Rusty go, Very Rusty left of his own free will. There was a certain member he didn't want to deal with on a day to day basis as a member, not being a member is a better way to deal with this person.

-VR
if I recall correctly you gave them an ultimatum
either you or the gooster
they chose the gooster
and you left

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22
2 edits

@gertrude said
if I recall correctly you gave them an ultimatum
either you or the gooster
they chose the gooster
and you left
AGAIN you got it wrong I gave them ultimatum, you got that part right.

They don't do ultimatums, we know they wound up with the better player is this what your trying to say? 🙂 😛

If that was the case why have they never paired us up to play each other in a clan Challenge, think before speaking! 🙂 😛

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Oct 22

@very-rusty said

They don't do ultimatums, we know they wound up with the better player is this what your trying to say? 🙂 😛

If that was the case why have they never paired us up to play each other in a clan Challenge, think before speaking! 🙂 😛

-VR
and VESPIN thinks you are a very intelligent person 🙄 😆

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Oct 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
just for clarification
I never said that they got the better chess player
just the better person is what they got
and the reason you two haven't been paired in a clan match is because you are rated too high so it would not be allowed
think about that if you're able

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Oct 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
just for clarification
I never said that they got the better chess player
just the better person is what they got
and the reason you two haven't been paired in a clan match is because you are rated too high so it would not be allowed
think about that if you're able
LOL@ Gertrude, you think they got the better person, because of the brown on the tip of your nose? 🙂

That is correct Gerty, I am too high rated to play him. You are right they didn't get the better player in the deal. 🙂

-VR