the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN Actually you just told your clan that you don't want your players who run other clans to play the top 5 clans. When I said that I couldn't accept that, you kicked me out of the clan. (Granted I said that I would leave if you didn't reverse the "rule" but you kicked me out.
Oh dear, what a pickle for @VESPIN

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Aug 22

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Aug 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN Actually you just told your clan that you don't want your players who run other clans to play the top 5 clans. When I said that I couldn't accept that, you kicked me out of the clan. (Granted I said that I would leave if you didn't reverse the "rule" but you kicked me out.
I am not the least bit surprised by this. Thank you for stepping up and exposing the fraud for what he is.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Aug 22

VESPIN is untouchable and soon will be on the throne

l

Victor, New York

Moves
24 Aug 22

@shortcircuit Sorry. Vespin is not a fraud. A bit overeager to win this year, maybe, but one misstatement does not constitute fraud. He did not force anyone to drop matches. He just asked us not to play the top five because he believes it's a conflict of interest. I don't and I told him so. I'm no longer a member of the clan as a result.

m

Moves
24 Aug 22

@gertrude said
VESPIN is untouchable and soon will be on the throne
You actually, and inadvertently, started all of this by starting this thread.
Should I be thanking you ?? I don't know yet. 😆

l

Victor, New York

Moves
24 Aug 22

l

Victor, New York

Moves
24 Aug 22

m

Moves
24 Aug 22

m

Moves
24 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Setting up the rule is just as bad as saying it.
Besides that, it doesn't help that some of us are trying to promote the clan feature.
And yet this one leader does something that reduces the feature.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Aug 22

@mghrn55
You want the truth and in the forum? Okay. I do work hard. I put more hours in then you have in all your time there. I was awake because my mother is about to pass, the last of my family. I am also sick , worse than I thought. I saw my doctor today.

There is also something else that has me turned around and more sad than I ever have been in my life. I'm sure the idiots will have fun with this.

I was awake and sent you those PM's. I did not think you would actually mention it in the forum. I should have that removed. It's classless.

If you read what I typed, then you know EXACTLY WHAT SHERLOCK SAID TO ME AND WHAT I SAID TO HIM, AND WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOUR COMMENTS.

I guess the coffee did not help you? Now you asked me, I answered you.

Go back to your PM's and the answer is there. Be a man and PM me if you have a question you need answered. But that is not what you want.

You need your people to read it all and act like children. The moderators have better things to do.

Want to talk to me, PM me. Otherwise until the season is done, I'm done with you unless you PM me.

Sorry Lemon you will have to just make stuff up like usual for your entertainment.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Aug 22
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@shortcircuit Sorry. Vespin is not a fraud. A bit overeager to win this year, maybe, but one misstatement does not constitute fraud. He did not force anyone to drop matches. He just asked us not to play the top five because he believes it's a conflict of interest. I don't and I told him so. I'm no longer a member of the clan as a result.
Sharing PM's and any information that is private in a clan is against the rules and players have been banned for it.

Lstcyr should not be telling anyone anything to do with my clan. If I am a liar I'm okay with it. Not against the rules.

What ever rules I make for my clan is legal and not against the rules and once again you look even weaker.

You have nothing but a child like mind in here crying about this.

If I am a fraud I am okay with that to. Again no rules broken.

Lstcyr broke a lot of rules today lets see if they enforce the rules of sharing private information that is not allowed.

If I tell my clan they can't play you that is fine. If I tell the leaders no playing the top five including my clan to that is legal as well. It does not help me if my leaders are giving away points to my opponents and winning points for us. In fact I end up in the negative.

I can make any rule I want where it concerns my clan. There are clans that don't play my team. I guess you guys did that. Because those clans play you guys and give you easy points.

See I don't accuse I just accept it and play on. But what I do and say is private.

Lstcyr made a huge mistake here.

And I could not be more proud of being in first place. He got one thing right, it is a conflict of interest. So if they don't play the top five including my team to, then it is fair.

You are upset Shorty because you and your leader can't get more easy points.

Oh well. Guess you will have to work for it. Keep crying. We will most likely win and this time you can't cry foul, or anything else. We did fairly and honestly.

Never once did we cry because we were going to lose. Very sad and very weird.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
25 Aug 22

@mghrn55 said
Setting up the rule is just as bad as saying it.
Besides that, it doesn't help that some of us are trying to promote the clan feature.
And yet this one leader does something that reduces the feature.
No it helps the clan system. I had players tell me to boot them all out. I set up a rule. Any clan leader can not compete with our opponents so I set it for the top five. But this means they can't play us either. That is fair.

The fact you cry like a baby over this is strange. Lstcyr, you had him break major rules today.

Maybe nothing will happen but I do know if a player shares a PM or internal clan information at one time they were banned. I do know it is against the rules and it is one that the owner does enforce.

I booted him out of my clan because he thought he could give me an ultimatum on his high horse. I would have been fine with it if he had been nice about the ultimatum. But he wasn't.

Now he has broken many rules, major ones and I for one hope he gets banned. You can not share PM's or internal clan info.

Plus he got it wrong or at least in part.

If I don't want my team playing someone, or a leader playing certain clans it is my right to say so just as it is his or her right to say no and I am leaving.

But while on this team, leaders can not play top five clans.

And lstcyr is not allowed to do what he just did.

This does not hurt the clan system. It's five clans what about the other 100 clans you can play, or they can play to get points?????

It's five clans. And they are our opponents. That means that leader is not helping us at all while giving you free points.

So no. I love the rule and it helps keep things fair which I know must upset you because Russ has done a good job here, and you can't just roll over us like the good old days.

We beat you last year, and the way it looks unless you do something that is cheating, we will beat you for the crown this year to. Our team gets better each year. Yours gets worse. Why is that?

Good night happy posting and yell at the moon all you like. You can't take this away from us because no rules were broken nor would they ever be.

Except by your posts that get taken down, and Lstcyr who broke major rules today and I hope they hold him accordingly.

I'm done. I will let my team do the rest.

cheers.

st johnstone

Moves
25 Aug 22

As greta would say blah blah blah.
To think years ago I used to get involved in this sort of nonsense arguing over she said he said.

Only one thing matters we are 225 points clear just now..come 31st December if Metallica are top I will be first to say well done.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Aug 22

@vespin said
But while on this team, leaders can not play top five clans.
And lstcyr is not allowed to do what he just did.
All this jazz-handed bluster about the morality of sharing messages and instructions is just that, jazz-handed bluster to deflect from the ‘elephant in the room’.

I couldn’t give a rats ass how you run your OWN clan or what “instructions” you give to YOUR clan members. But what’s interesting to me here is that you’ve been exposed for trying to exert pressure on your clan members who run OTHER clans in an attempt to benefit your own clan.

I have no idea if this is against any clan league rules, but it is an interesting insight into you personally isn’t it. And you seem to be well and truly rattled by it.