The Rule Book

The Rule Book

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by KnightStalker47

Perhaps the only solution to this problem is to completely rework the way the clan system awards points. Something competitively viable, that does not rely on an honor system.

As a third party I'm just trying to resolve this problem so that the recommended section of the forums can go back to things more interesting, rather than every post being about this conflict.[/b]
All you've really managed to do is put more posts about this debate in the recommended section. 😕
Do you think anyone believes that you are completely unbias in this debate????
Kind Regards,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Mar 16

Mr Russ, tear down this ladder

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thank you. One must applaud such a clear and rational stance.
Please decide which account you want to keep.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Knightstalker47 you will have realised by now that if you do not fall in behind the Metallica stance/viewpoint that you are deemed to be ignorant or trying to destroy the site.
Wow, if only you could count as well as you cheat!!

I believe there are many clan leaders openly against these actions.
They happen to share the same stance as does Metallica.
Imagine that?

I hope you are proud of your scheming and what it has caused.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Incorrect when you are a businessman you are always doing altimatums. Which will benefit me the most. Then there is the word of mouth that gets around the different chess sites. I certainly wouldn't want to be in Russ shoes, or YOURS. He has big decisions to make soon.
Kind Regards,
As Always,
VR
Strange I have been in business for over 23 years and have built my business on the principles of compromise. Please don't offer me any more ludicrous advice on how to run a business or a clan. If you are going to leave the site then go but you have no sway on what Russ does. Cya.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 16
3 edits

Originally posted by shortcircuit

Imagine that?

You still here? I thought you were packing your bags? No one cares what you believe because none of your beliefs even approach reality.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Please decide which account you want to keep.
Wow have you been sniffing glue again? If I was a grass like Boobs45 I would grass on you for stating that I had more than one account. Can you tell the forum my other account. Thanks.

rc

Moves
09 Mar 16
1 edit

All you've really managed to do is put more posts about this debate in the recommended section. 😕
Do you think anyone believes that you are completely unbias in this debate????
Kind Regards,
-VR
Why dont you make reference to the content of the mans posts rather than rolling out your usual tin foil hat bat crazy beliefs as if they represent some kind of reality.

rc

Moves
10 Mar 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto
Knightstalker47 you will have realised by now that if you do not fall in behind the Metallica stance/viewpoint that you are deemed to be ignorant or trying to destroy the site.
MacT you are back. 😀 The tears are flowing and the desert has grown verdant from their profusion. Poor metallica they want everyone to adopt their puritan mentality. As if. Everyone knows they are a clan of baggy saggsters. Have any of them managed to find their rule books yet or is their entire approach based on naught but their pomposity.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Mar 16
1 edit

Strange I have been in business for over 23 years and have built my business on the principles of compromise. Please don't offer me any more ludicrous advice on how to run a business or a clan. If you are going to leave the site then go but you have no sway on what Russ does. Cya.
I have been involved in busines for over 30 years and of course you need compromise, and try your best to come to a solution. If that fails there is nothing left but an altimatum. You see you weigh what you have to lose and what you have to gain. (THAT IS BUSINESS) At the end of the day you decide, Nothing personal.
Simple as apple pie my old friend. I don't belive there is much you can teach me about business, but you are willing to have a go at it, take your best shot.
Kind Regards,
As Always,
-VR
EDIT: By the way, your posts I don't reply to, doesn't mean I haven't seen them, although I may have missed it, I just feel they are not worth responding to.

rc

Moves
10 Mar 16
2 edits

I have been involved in busines for over 30 years and of course you need compromise, and try your best to come to a solution. If that fails there is nothing left but an altimatum. You see you weigh what you have to lose and what you have to gain. (THAT IS BUSINESS) At the end of the day you decide, Nothing personal.
Simple as apple pie my old friend. I ...[text shortened]... ss, but you are willing to have a go at it, take your best shot.
Kind Regards,
As Always,
-VR
Sorry pompous winbaggery is not my thing. I just wanna play chess. But if you want business advice Im quite reasonable. Lets start at £750 a day plus expenses.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Mar 16

Sorry pompous winbaggery is not my thing. I just wanna play chess. But if you want business advice Im quite reasonable. Lets start at £750 a day plus expenses.
Funny, I have always thought of you as a pompous windbag.

In the real world you don't make 750 pounds in 6 months.

rc

Moves
10 Mar 16
2 edits

Funny, I have always thought of you as a pompous windbag.

In the real world you don't make 750 pounds in 6 months.
Yeah but we have already established that what you think and what is real are not necessarily synonymous. Where is your fantasy rule book? Perhaps a golden eagle has swooped down, plucked it from your grasp and carried it off into the sunset?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Mar 16

Ok, Donald.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
10 Mar 16

Imagine that?

Kindly refrain from your slander and libelous comments.
Post has been alerted.