The Rule Book

The Rule Book

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
12 Mar 16

Originally posted by my2sons
You are, sane or not, a cheat and an embarrassment to this site.
gee i didnt know you blushed so easily 😵

m

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't think we have Kool-aid in the UK and I wonder what it is? As for my mental health I've had it checked by Dr Lemon von Drop and he says I am sane and capable of rational thought.
Well !! There you go !! 😀😀

m

Moves
13 Mar 16

I see and we are back to a moral judgment, how Puritan! Chess dot com has group challenges and I have never heard anyone make reference to them through the narrow lens of morality. They are regarded as legitimate.

Respectability is like public opinion, meaningless to the man of independent mind. One is reminded of the Prussian statesman Otto ...[text shortened]... o go to war with principles, 'its like walking through a forest with an oar between your teeth'.
You should be familiar with moral judgment.
You and your group of whiners were full of it
when Metallica was at the top of the clan tables.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
13 Mar 16

I see and we are back to a moral judgment, how Puritan! Chess dot com has group challenges and I have never heard anyone make reference to them through the narrow lens of morality. They are regarded as legitimate.

Respectability is like public opinion, meaningless to the man of independent mind. One is reminded of the Prussian statesman Otto ...[text shortened]... o go to war with principles, 'its like walking through a forest with an oar between your teeth'.
"Respectability is like public opinion, meaningless to the man of independent mind."

From the above, I assume that you consider yourself a man of independent mind, and that respectability and public opinion are meaningless to you.

Based on this, we can assume that you will no longer post in the clan forum (you don't care about respect, so boasting about clan placement is irrelevant to you, and the opinions of others in the public hold no interest for you), at least especially in the manner in which you have posted thus far. It has been interesting. Good luck wherever your independent mind takes you.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
"Respectability is like public opinion, meaningless to the man of independent mind."

From the above, I assume that you consider yourself a man of independent mind, and that respectability and public opinion are meaningless to you.

Based on this, we can assume that you will no longer post in the clan forum (you don't care about respect, so boasting ...[text shortened]... posted thus far. It has been interesting. Good luck wherever your independent mind takes you.
It appears to me that your footsteps are rather heavy upon the ground for the forum is simply a little diversion in cyberspace. Nor is the conclusion that you have attempted to draw logically sound for one is free to post despite public opinion and any kind of pretense of respectability, not in consequence of it.

Luck?

rc

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
You should be familiar with moral judgment.
You and your group of whiners were full of it
when Metallica was at the top of the clan tables.
When were you top of the table, in 1652? Ancient history.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
This is a bit vague, but Section 6 of the TOS states:

[b]Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the ...[text shortened]... to just smile and nod, and politely avoid winking to the other observers, listeners, or readers.
Bravo, sir.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Mar 16

I don't think we have Kool-aid in the UK and I wonder what it is? As for my mental health I've had it checked by Dr Lemon von Drop and he says I am sane and capable of rational thought.
You're also as neurotic as Woody Allen and as childish as Pee Wee Herman.

rc

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
You're also as neurotic as Woody Allen and as childish as Pee Wee Herman.
who is woody allen and pee wee herman? I only know daffy duck and buggs bunny from America.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Mar 16

who is woody allen and pee wee herman? I only know daffy duck and buggs bunny from America.
A well rounded man...you are not.
An honorable man...you are not
An educated man...you are not.
A champion....you never will be.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Mar 16

Bah. I'm gonna sit here and play Left 4 Dead all day so I can get my frustration out by killing other zombies who want to eat my brain.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Bah. I'm gonna sit here and play Left 4 Dead all day so I can get my frustration out by killing other zombies who want to eat my brain.
I don't think your brain is big enough to be of any interest to a zombie

rc

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
I don't think your brain is big enough to be of any interest to a zombie
maybe a zombie mouse? or a zombie flea?

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
14 Mar 16

maybe a zombie mouse? or a zombie flea?
This thread just "jumped the shark".

G

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

That explains Robbie's clan with it's metoric rise to the top. Like an oily scum floating to the surface. Get something to skim off the top and throw them away.

Not that I know anything about clans or RHP in general.

once Metallica...