1. .
    Moves
    09 Sep '11 04:15
    Ok. Thanks. Passionate is a better word, depending on the intention......🙂

Regarding the spirituality forum, would that be in the 'for' a higher being camp or 'against'? If you are thinking 'for' then you have the wrong fellow sorry. I have directed some people in the science forum back to the spirituality forum....you could say passionately. 🙂
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Sep '11 05:24
    Originally posted by andrew93
    Ok. Thanks. Passionate is a better word, depending on the intention......🙂

Regarding the spirituality forum, would that be in the 'for' a higher being camp or 'against'? If you are thinking 'for' then you have the wrong fellow sorry. I have directed some people in the science forum back to the spirituality forum....you could say passionately. 🙂
    I'm passionate too. So it's agood thing 😉

Considering I believe the universe is paradoxical, for or against or both or neighter would be fine by me.
    of course it was just a loose, off the top of my head comment. Didn't really put that much thought into that one 🙂
  3. Santiago
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:46
    TBF It was a poor movie. Not a wate of money though, it made a lot more back.

Not sure studios will give Cameron that much again, now with credit crisis. Telling that there is no sequel.

We should all be relieved the hype didn't result in an undeserved Oscar.

There are video games that are better and cost a fraction of the price. I truly believed I was watching one of those video clips they use to try and tempt you to buy a video game, but for 2.30 hours.

Best cringeworthy bit was Sigourny Weaver lighting up a ciggie to show you what a rebel she was. Wow, hard core - iconic image of the future.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Sep '11 11:25
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Best cringeworthy bit was Sigourny Weaver lighting up a ciggie to show you what a rebel she was. Wow, hard core - iconic image of the future.
    I can only presume that in L.A., that's seen as realistic.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree