2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 01:11
    Originally posted by trev33
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9eHf2BwNWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWkMMvbfFqI
    That last bunch, slow club, with only 3 hundred hits, must be new song by them, some of the others are over 200,000 hits, so that 3 bills will swiftly go up.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Sep '11 04:411 edit
    Mt songs 😏 (badly recoreded,i know, thay are just demo quality)(karolyaczel at youtube, there's one on there by jaoanna healy which has more hits and is far more (commercially) accesible(if they cut out the swearing,lol) than my droning ,melancholy slow rock.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Sep '11 18:341 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Mt songs 😏 (badly recoreded,i know, thay are just demo quality)(karolyaczel at youtube, there's one on there by jaoanna healy which has more hits and is far more (commercially) accesible(if they cut out the swearing,lol) than my droning ,melancholy slow rock.
    Thank you. Is that you? It's a great cathartic song! And well recorded.
    Ah, I guess not, I see the name Joanna Diefenbach.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 05:01
    Another fave, "Gaslight Radio" .They knocked back a two record deals with sony to keep their artisitc integrity (part of the deal was that they had to change or omit songs, even write new ones possibly!)

They are known around Melbounre but not much heard of in the rest of Austrlaia. Thry have their niche and they like it. They dont need Sony (I do😳 ).

Acttually, me and the lead singer, Rory Cooke started that band. we were origonally called "Mother's Day". (I know, how lame)
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 14:20
    YouTube&feature=related
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 16:05
    Isn't this a potentially self-defeating topic?
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '11 18:12
    Originally posted by JS357
    Isn't this a potentially self-defeating topic?
    I'm all about self-defeating.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 01:501 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Thank you. Is that you? It's a great cathartic song! And well recorded.
    Ah, I guess not, I see the name Joanna Diefenbach.
    Yes, well I recorded it so ..😏
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 01:50
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm all about self-defeating.
    😵
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 02:111 edit
    Yes, well I recorded it so ..😏
    I showed it to my kid, he pointed out the wedding ring and I heard the dude at the beginning so it kind of lost the autobiographical kick🙂

Was that about a previous engagement? So to speak😉

Was she your wife?

Also, that is a great guitar, what kind is it and what kind of equipment did you use to record? It sounded better than a web cam, the clue there was no video🙂

I use Cakewalk Sonar, sometimes a pain in the assumption, but pretty powerful. I used it to make my instrumental CD, some of which I posted on Myspace, I can give you the rest, maybe PM if you want to hear how my stuff sounds, original compositions. Did most of them at a motel in Toledo Ohio when I was working as a consultant at a cleanroom there. Started out taking a full PC, mackie, mikes and all, but ported it finally to a laptop so all I had then was the laptop, firewire 410, 2 mikes, cords, earphones, mike stands, that was the works, a LOT easier to schlep!

You use something like that?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 03:55
    I showed it to my kid, he pointed out the wedding ring and I heard the dude at the beginning so it kind of lost the autobiographical kick🙂

Was she your wife?

Also, that is a great guitar, what kind is it and what kind of equipment did you use to record? It sounded better than a web cam, the clue ...[text shortened]... phones, mike stands, that was the works, a LOT easier to schlep!

The songs not about me.

but since I have become another "ex".

She's a brilliant artist, with great songs, shame she only has the guts to put that one up there. We recorded about 15 of hers, all others just as good.

I just recorded it with my half broken acoustic(Valencia), and a cheap interface and program I bought (Live 6), cheap Behringer mike.

Oh the potential ....
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 03:57

Was she your wife?

Also, that is a great guitar, what kind is it and what kind of equipment did you use to record? It sounded better than a web cam, the clue ...[text shortened]... phones, mike stands, that was the works, a LOT easier to schlep!

Actually there is no wedding ring and the guy at the start,me, is just another piece in her puzzle. And she is a puzzle. Good luck Jo ... crazy arse bitch
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 08:45
    Actually there is no wedding ring and the guy at the start,me, is just another piece in her puzzle. And she is a puzzle. Good luck Jo ... crazy arse bitch
    I kinda got that from the song🙂 That ring on her hand wasn't a wedding ring? So what is your recording rig?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '11 08:56
    I kinda got that from the song🙂 That ring on her hand wasn't a wedding ring? So what is your recording rig?
    rig? Doesn't matter anyway. We had a window of about 6 months there to record some stuff. I dont have hardly any of that gear left. I'm perhaps looking to find another mike and a recording program. Is there any you would recommend?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree