This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Nov '17 22:421 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Do you seriously think I still believe I was watching the real Mills? Why do you keep bringing that up? Like Trump keeps bringing up Hillary's emails, enough already, Bernie said.
    So why don't you put up artists you admire? If I stereotype you, like saying you hate the US and keep attacking things 40 years in the past, why not go to the Salem trials? Surely there is some grist for you there. It matters little what I say, it's always wrong in your eyes.

Because I posted the link to Nina Simone and Buffy, you don't watch it because you are not interested in someone else's POV? Those women dislike whitey as much as you. Well maybe not quite as much.

When I mistakenly asked for friendship, all I was asking for was to understand you a bit better, look at music posts you would post on people you admire artistically. That was it. There was no idea of stalking you.

I wanted to see another side of you, the artistic side, that was all. Too bad you don't seem to be able to show that side, instead only your arrogant acerbic pejorative laden superiority that you constantly need to prove.

You don't need to prove your superiority to me, it is obvious.

It is just as obvious you consider 99% of us here at RHP to be sub human.

That is not really the way to have people come over to your POV.

All that generates is contempt.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 00:331 edit
    Florence sounds like any other black lady out there, I listened to the YouTube songs. Not impressed. JMHO - Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, and Carol King were 100 times better (each)
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 12:341 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Florence sounds like any other black lady out there, I listened to the YouTube songs. Not impressed. JMHO - Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, and Carol King were 100 times better (each)
    Who are you talking about? If no audio exists, you didn't listen to Florence Mills. I made the mistake of thinking I had found a Mills tape but it was Hill not Mills. Fully castigated for it of course.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 13:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    So very very silly.

I'm rather embarrassed to be seen speaking to you.
    I have it. I have found the solution to the mystery.

It's obvious once you see the pattern: calling people "the <deplorable adjective> <name>", accusing others of persecution and lying every second post...

Only one conclusion is possible. Duchess is a nom de plume of Donald Trump.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 15:51
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    I have it. I have found the solution to the mystery.

It's obvious once you see the pattern: calling people "the <deplorable adjective> <name>", accusing others of persecution and lying every second post...

Only one conclusion is possible. Duchess is a nom de plume of Donald Trump.
    Not sure about that. Here is that person's own words:

"If you assume that you know who I am after reading this, you are foolish.
    If you are foolish enough, you will keep making that assumption."

That alone says 'arrogant' but seems a bit above the vocabulary or compositional capabilities of said Trumpf.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 00:282 edits

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 00:492 edits

10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 08:43
    Dear Duchess - Music is an art form. Much like theatre, painting, or sculpture. One cannot prove mathematically what form of music is better than another. You have your taste in music, and I have mine, and if I don't care for yours, all the ugly and abrasive comments won't change that.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 22:04

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 22:07

13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 12:25
    My preference is to ignore your posts, so would appreciate it if you avoided mentioning me by name, as it is something of a chore to rebuff your false statements.

I did not 'grudgingly' concede that the video i linked to wasn't Florence Mills. My very first post in this thread was a question to you - "Is this not her singing and dancing?"

All that was required from you was a 'no' and I would readily have accepted that, having never heard of her before or seen any images of her. A cursory search brought up an old black and white video clip of a woman singing and dancing while the narrator spoke enthusiastically about Florence Mills. I point out again that it was not an unreasonable (or racist) consideration that the woman I saw singing and dancing was Florence Mills, hence my opening question to you as to whether the woman was indeed her.

I conceded nothing, I begrudged nothing. I merely asked a question that triggered your tiresome defence mechanism putting you in attack mode.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 13:011 edit
    What about his point that you could have just said, you are incorrect, that is not her or some such rather than starting another war over someone you personally never heard?

He was not challenging your superiority, he asked a question, "Could this not be her', a clear question.

I assume this will just lead to more pejoratives against me but I am used to it by now.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:361 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree