We're all worse than Hitler.

Gotcha.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 12:342 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So the sentence 'could this not be her' is not a question. Got it, thanks for the grammatical lesson. I now undersand the meaning of the term troll: Anyone who disagrees with D64.

BTW, since you have never heard her all you are getting is second or third hand source material so you personally have no idea what that lady sounded like.

But of course, we males here are the assswipes and trolls and hypocritical craven arrogant idiotic trolls and most of the females here also.

How many friends have you cultivated here? One?

I can't wait for your next verbal blast.

BTW, I have no doubt Mills is as great a singer as the book portrays. But that part slipped right by you didn;t it? You just ASSUMED I was dissing her. So much for assumptions.
    But what do I know since I am an arrogant lying hypocritical craven idiotic troll. Can you think of any more pejoratives to add to that list?

Your reticence to even discuss artistic merit for the most part makes me wonder if you are telling the truth about your own artistic achievements. These forums are rife with trolls who say they are one thing but in reality quite another and there is nothing but your word you can sing at all. Till I started reading how your hate filled diatribes against me and others here, mostly males but several females also I just assumed you were what you said you were. Now I don't know at all. I could give you a link to my acoustic music compositions but you are MUCH too superior to even THINK there could be anything interesting in my music. Now I think there is probably not much of interest in yours either.

You NEVER post music you like in the 'what are you listening to' thread in general so I assume therefore you are just not that interested in art, only in proving your much vaunted superiority over any and all here. Quite a narcissistic attitude. But don't worry, you will NEVER hear my music if I can help it, you don;t deserve it. Besides just assuming I have nothing to offer artistically. Do you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 02:531 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 03:00

6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 10:00
    I wonder if it's ever occurred to Duchess that Mchill said that simply to see what Duchess' reaction would be?? I see sonhouse has joined a very very long list of people (like myself) that had made the Duchess enemies list.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 11:332 edits

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I wonder if it's ever occurred to Duchess that Mchill said that simply to see what Duchess' reaction would be?? I see sonhouse has joined a very very long list of people (like myself) that had made the Duchess enemies list.
    Wow, the pejorative list keeps growing, now I am a lying hypocritical, craven, idiotic troll, with an abysmally slow mind.
    So anyone who even vaguely disagrees with that person D64 is automatically a troll.
    I should have figured that out long ago but I am SO slow of thought.....
    I am going to need another paragraph to put the pejoratives all together soon.

But (she?) didn't deign to answer my statement 'is this not Mills?' being a question and not a oh so subtle attack on (her?) person.

(she?) thinks I never thought D64 only had heard about Mills second hand and I must have just, in my extremely slow mind had just come to that fantastic conclusion.

Of course I understood that but didn't mention it till the pejoratives started adding up.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 21:021 edit
    Here is a great pianist now mainly forgotten, Helen Hagan, born 1891, died 1964

YouTube
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 03:08
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Here is a great pianist now mainly forgotten, Helen Hagan, born 1891, died 1964

[youtube]EtXnYOJgFdc[/youtube]
    Very Nice.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 14:04
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Very Nice.
    Well, since I am well known to be a lying hypocritical craven idiot with an extremely slow mind, I must have paid someone to have found this brilliant lady composer.

I get the distinct feeling D64 cares little for art or he/she would be posting favorites in 'what are you listening to' which I do regularly.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '17 01:311 edit

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Nov '17 12:42
    So a post is interesting to you only if YOU post it. Got it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree