19 White People Killed Fleeing The Scene - 2020

19 White People Killed Fleeing The Scene - 2020

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jul 20
1 edit

@joe-shmo said
The list by the author is in no way comprehensive.

And there were numerous cases of blacks shot over similar circumstances which did not get national media exposure. It takes more than a mere shooting; police kill over 1000 people a year in the US.

Again, if you don't care to substantiate your claims with actual evidence don't bother replying to me.
Look at the database you helpfully provided. What was it; almost 3000 blacks killed by police in the US in 5 years?

And still no ideas from you on how to reduce police killings? Nothing?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 20

@no1marauder said
Look at the database you helpfully provided.
It didn't help you at all.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jul 20

@joe-shmo said
It didn't help you at all.
It showed almost 3000 blacks killed by police in 5 years and barely more than a handful made national news.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jul 20
2 edits

@no1marauder said
It showed almost 3000 blacks killed by police in 5 years and barely more than a handful made national news.
You still don't know how to use the filters on the database!

It was 1302 Blacks Killed by police from 2015 to now!

It was 2498 White !

Mic Drop ( Thud )

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jul 20

@joe-shmo said
You still don't know how to use the filters on the database!

It was 1302 Blacks Killed by police from 2015 to now!

It was 2498 White !

Mic Drop ( Thud )
I don't have access to it right now, but say you are right;

How many of those made national headlines?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jul 20

I must have been thinking "non-whites". My bad.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Jul 20

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jul 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The only ones constantly clamoring for "war" is you folks.

The Left will be happy with universal health care, higher standards of living for workers, action on climate change, less State killings and a host of other mundane matters a solid majority of Americans support. We won't need a war to achieve them, just another election or two.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 Jul 20

@no1marauder The Left will be happy with universal health care, higher standards of living for workers,

Why don't you just go all the way and follow the lead of the Communists of
Russia, who ended up with free market, China, who ended up with capitalism,
North Korea, Cuba et al?

The "average" wage of a Cuban worker (is there supposed to be such a thing?)
is $25 a month. And North Korea is one big starvation prison where the state
won't let you escape.

Talk to me about all the good intentions for the workers you people have.
And after you kill the goose that lays all the golden eggs, see if you don't come
running back to free market.

Do your people ever learn from history?
Don't you think that if North Korea, Cuba, could deliver a higher standard of living for their workers, they would do it?

Your people don't really know what the BEEP you are talking about.
------------

Anyway, this is not addressing the marxist uprising disguised as a race war that
the left is pushing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@no1marauder The Left will be happy with universal health care, higher standards of living for workers,

North Korea, Cuba et al?

The "average" wage of a Cuban worker (is there supposed to be such a thin ...[text shortened]... way, this is not addressing the marxist uprising disguised as a race war that
the left is pushing.
We can't always address your paranoid fantasies, Earl; that's what your therapist is for.

Decades ago most advanced countries achieved the social and economic goals that the American People desire now. It's just a matter of time before we get there.

Planet Rain

Moves
17 Jul 20
1 edit

@sleepyguy said
Yes they are biracial. Big deal and so what? I've been to a BLM protest far more recently than you apparently, leaving a couple hours before they started busting out windows and the tear gas was deployed. The anti-white sentiment was strong and hateful.
Assuming this wasn't a figment of your imagination, maybe there was just something about you in particular they didn't like. I've not met any BLM activists who were anything but civil and passionate about the legitimate causes they were fighting for.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Anyway, this is not addressing the marxist uprising disguised as a race war that
the left is pushing.
Have you the slightest proof that
1. BLM is a Marxist uprising.
or
2. The "left" is pushing a race war.

Both are absurd.
It's more believable that your friend swam from Cuba to Miami. ....

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Jul 20
1 edit

@joe-shmo said
What year is now? 61 Unjust shootings have occurred on whites since 2018, and 44 on blacks. How many national headlines can you find questioning the circumstances of each that occurred between 2018 and now?
It’s making headlines because of the disproportionate number of black people in the figures, I don’t know how many times you’ve been pulled up for ignoring this fact.
It’s so disproportionate that it’s looking likely that there’s a racial element on top of the policy brutality story.
But if you think it’s an issue, which your figures suggest it is, why aren’t you calling for protests concerning police killings per se rather than using them to argue against BLM?
The constant decrying of BLM is clearly being organised by white supremacist neofascist elements in the trump base and wider ultra right wing groups.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said

North Korea, Cuba et al?

The "average" wage of a Cuban worker (is there supposed to be such a thin ...[text shortened]... way, this is not addressing the marxist uprising disguised as a race war that
the left is pushing.
Are you still pleading ignorance about NK not being a Marxist State in any way, shape, or form.
Trying to bring back McCarthyism to 21st century USA is a non starter earl, you need a realistic strategy if your going to get your retarded gangster re-elected in November.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 Jul 20

@wolfgang59 said
Have you the slightest proof that
1. BLM is a Marxist uprising.
or
2. The "left" is pushing a race war.

Both are absurd.
It's more believable that your friend swam from Cuba to Miami. ....
Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.

Please!!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/