1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 11:27
    So it's ok to abort but if you hurt a woman who's with child and the fetus dies you get charged w/murder. I'm confused.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 11:33
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    So it's ok to abort but if you hurt a woman who's with child and the fetus dies you get charged w/murder. I'm confused.
    Woman’s body, her choice.

You shouldn’t be touching women who don’t want to be touched and you sure as hell shouldn’t be abusing them.

If you decide to slice off your nuts, no problemo.
    If someone else decides to do that, it’s illegal.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 11:41
    Not to mention all the othe poor sperm who dont make it. Oh well, The human race is a the very definition of parasitic .

Perhaps if our focus was on education we may address the root of the problem
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 11:56
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Not to mention all the othe poor sperm who dont make it. Oh well, The human race is a the very definition of parasitic .

Didn't address my question. I accidently kill a unborn child I get charged w/ murder. But the women intentionally kills it it's ok. And what about my rights if I'm the father of said child? I have no say in the KILLING of my child?
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:00
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

That reminds me of a song from the great 1983 Monty Python film, "The Meaning of Life":

Every Sperm is Sacred

YouTube
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:012 edits
    Didn't address my question. I accidently kill a unborn child I get charged w/ murder. But the women intentionally kills it it's ok. And what about my rights if I'm the father of said child? I have no say in the KILLING of my child?
    You want your question addressed?

Wrong place to come.

Essentially, if you destroy the egg of an eagle, you will face fines and possible jail time for doing so. However, if you want to terminate a human being, the state wants to pay you money to do it.

Just like Hitler, Progs value animals more than human life.

As for the Hitler plug, blame the Pope who just compared abortionists to Nazis.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:02
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Woman’s body, her choice.

You shouldn’t be touching women who don’t want to be touched and you sure as hell shouldn’t be abusing them.

If you decide to slice off your nuts, no problemo.
    If someone else decides to do that, it’s illegal.
    Even as a converted Catholic: I agree whole-heartedly.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:05
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Even as a converted Catholic: I agree whole-heartedly.
    So you discount the teaching of the church that abortion is murder?

Duly noted.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:06
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You want your question addressed?

Wrong place to come.

Essentially, if you destroy the egg of an eagle, you will face fines and possible jail time for doing so. However, if you want to terminate a human being, the state wants to pay you money to do it.

Just like Hitler, Progs value animals more than human life.

As for the Hitler plug, blame the Pope who just compared abortionists to Nazis.
    You are also including already born children...right?
    Especially those, who by no fault of their own, happen to have been born of parents attempting to migrate into the United States.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:10
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    You are also including already born children...right?
    Especially those, who by no fault of their own, happen to have been born of parents attempting to migrate into the United States.
    Listen dope, Obama let the same thing happen with no response from people like you. But unlike Obama, Trump wrote an Executive Order to try and fix it, which you give him no credit for.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:11
    Smack a woman around and you actually get charged with assault.

What's the world coming to?
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:12
    So you discount the teaching of the church that abortion is murder?

Duly noted.
    Now, if the question is: "Would I advocate that MY WIFE have an abortion"...that's a different matter altogether.

The problem with Evangelicalism is, it has a great propensity to foist its beliefs upon everyone else as an absolute truth. Thus preempting the truly mysterious Will of God.

And I do not believe for a second, that Evangelicals, have an esoteric knowledge of that.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:131 edit
    Listen dope, Obama let the same thing happen with no response from people like you. But unlike Obama, Trump wrote an Executive Order to try and fix it, which you give him no credit for.
    Please, whodey, for the love of God, stop parroting those Fox News sound bites.

It makes you sound like an ignorant ass.

Oh, wait...
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Please, whodey, for the love of God, stop parroting those Fox News sound bites.

It makes you sound like an ignorant ass.

Oh, wait...
    I'll finish:

...he IS an ignorant ass. 😀
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:251 edit
    So how many children have you killed?
    It is clear you want to control women. You are a control freak, pure and simple and so is every other man who is supposedly against abortion.
    It's really funny how anti-abortion assswipes will convince a woman to have the child but when she does, they drop her case like a hot potato and go on the the next conquest leaving the poor woman to raise a child as a single parent, they care less of the welfare of the child after it is born, they are just on to the next case. Real humans, that bunch. They could give a shyte about actual life consequences of the women involved, whether they were highly intelligent students unable to complete their education and now work at Burger King for minimum wage instead of the engineer they were quite capable of becoming, the anti people just would say suck it up.

Like we NEED another 10 billion people on the planet which you would say is a good thing, 10 billion , 20 billion, we are GOD"S creatures given sovereignty over the land, which you know because the bible tells you so.

You for sure would agree with the biblical assessment of the value of women, given as worth 30 shekels while men are worth 50.

That pleases you to see it spelled out in stone, written by your god itself.

I will fight you and your filthy kind to the day I die.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree