@vivify saidYou are the racist.
On a thread where you call a black man an American hero.
Ladies and gentlemen, the racist Grinch's heart grew 3 sizes bigger.
May I remind you that you are the one that said the following several times some years ago :
. .. black man impregnates several women, abandons them and moves on to others, because of the white man
That is racist. Blaming another race for your failure is the height of racism.
@Rajk999 saidNah, never said that.
You are the racist.
May I remind you that you are the one that said the following several times some years ago :
. .. black man impregnates several women, abandons them and moves on to others, because of the white man
That is racist. Blaming another race for your failure is the height of racism.
But now that you're woke, what are your pronouns?
@Rajk999 saidYou're thinking of suzianne
You are the racist.
May I remind you that you are the one that said the following several times some years ago :
. .. black man impregnates several women, abandons them and moves on to others, because of the white man
That is racist. Blaming another race for your failure is the height of racism.
@Rajk999 saidDo you think that a mom who was considering this horrific act against her own children would have thought,
Michael Péguy Desronvil is a 48-year-old man from Bridgewater, Massachusetts, who became a national news figure in September 2026 after revealing himself as the lone holdout juror in the murder trial of Lindsay Clancy.
Background on the case: Clancy, a former labor-and-delivery nurse, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder for killing her three child ...[text shortened]... ated to "an undisclosed secure location in a rural area of Northern New England" amid the attention.
"Well maybe I would do it, but I'm worried that I might get caught and go to prison?"
No, that's ridiculous. They were her own children and she birthed them and loved them. The thought of what the goobermint might do to her never crosser her mind. The threat of state punishment does not apply in this case, and this criminal clearly does not pose a threat to any other members of society outsider her own family.
She should go free. Incarcerating her is a waste of government resources.
@wildgrass
You're sick in the head if you think she should go free after strangling to death three little kids.
Get therapy ya loser.
@T-R-O-L-L saidDo you think that the threat of state punishment for this particular crime prevents people from doing it?
@wildgrass
You're sick in the head if you think she should go free after strangling to death three little kids.
Get therapy ya loser.
Do you think that this person is a danger to society?
@T-R-O-L-L saidDid YOU get the memo?
As far as that criminal trial is concerned...
Did anyone expect anything different from "woke" massachusetts?
Didn't y'all get the memo?
It's virtuous to go with the extreme other side,
right or wrong be damned.
That's not what "woke" means.
Here's a style tip for you:
Next time you wanna write "woke", write 'normal' instead.
@Rajk999 saidIt's Grammar.
Shameless Liar.
Did you liberal morons re-write the English Grammer book?
All I know are "nominative, possessive, objective" pronouns.
Next time stay in school or were you from a broken home ... figures.
This is usually the first clue that you don't know what you're talking about.
@Rajk999 saidThis is almost the dumbest thing said on this forum.
Blaming another race for your failure is the height of racism.
I'm sure Mike has said something even dumber than this.
It's close though. Real close.
You do realize this is said mainly BY white people, yeah? Yet, it's almost all they do. Modern-day Pharisees. "Do as I say, not as I do."
Just like Donnie.