1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 13:57
    @booger said
    What is the deal with gay people and cakes?
    Well, I'll say this.

By looking at most gay men, I'd say they generally don't eat very much of it.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 14:36
    @sh76 said
    Well, I'll say this.

By looking at most gay men, I'd say they generally don't eat very much of it.
    why are you looking at gay men?
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 19:061 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why are you looking at gay men?
    Ughh, and eating cake is probably a euphemism for some despicable homo act we don't want to think about.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 00:49
    @wajoma said
    Forced labor, not to mention the stolen ingredients. If the baker refuses they'll demand money if he refuses to pay they'll confiscate his property, if he defends his property (including land) men with guns will confiscate his life. Slavery.

Customers discriminate all day everyday, they're just the other half of the trade, they discriminate on the basis of race and religio ...[text shortened]... usand other irrational baseis and that's just how it should be because they're the ones missing out.
    If they confiscate his property it's not his. We've already established that you rely on the government to tell you who owns what property and you rely on those government men with guns to protect your property.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 01:03
    @athousandyoung said
    If they confiscate his property it's not his. We've already established that you rely on the government to tell you who owns what property and you rely on those government men with guns to protect your property.
    BOO!!!!!
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 03:08
    @wajoma said
    Ughh, and eating cake is probably a euphemism for some despicable homo act we don't want to think about.
    Quite the imagination on you. Please don't elaborate on what you are thinking. Sh76 was simply pointing out that gay men are vain and tend to be muscular and not fat. To what extent this is true IDK but whatever you are thinking is yours alone. Keep it to yourself.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 05:371 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    You can have property and respect others right to property without goobermint, this is what occurs most of the time.

You cake eater.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 05:45
    @wajoma said
    You can have property and respect others right to property without goobermint, this is what occurs most of the time.

You cake eater.
    Not when the goobermint confiscates it
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 03:28
    @athousandyoung said
    Not when the goobermint confiscates it
    Exactly my point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree