Moves
    08 May '14 22:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 May '14 22:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Who would design this test? Who would judge the answers? Would this person have a personal bias?

I don't know if I have enough money to satisfy your greed. Besides, your record of not accepting the results of competition is well known. If you lost, your first response would be, "He's using a spelling and grammar checker."

No, I don't think I want to play games with you. Let the readers here judge for themselves, who lies, who name calls, who is constantly braggadocio, and who is wrong on big ideas, not on small details.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '14 22:301 edit

4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 May '14 00:061 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    In case you hadn't noticed, there are shift keys on either side of your keyboard, so capitalization doesn't take any longer than using lower case letters. Asterisks are not punctuation. One period is sufficient to indicate the end of a sentence.
    i know one period is sufficient to indicate the end of a sentence. that is why i have been using it always. i will not capitalize my sentences because i am not writing letters to heads of states. my point gets across.

it takes a special type of troll to whine about grammar on an internet forum and he annoys everyone. how much more annoying are you right now, that you whine that i don't capitalize the first letters of my sentences.

have you so little to contribute in this thread that you follow freakin wajoma's example?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 May '14 00:59
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i know one period is sufficient to indicate the end of a sentence. that is why i have been using it always. i will not capitalize my sentences because i am not writing letters to heads of states. my point gets across.

it takes a special type of troll to whine about grammar on an internet forum and he annoys everyone. how much more annoying are you righ ...[text shortened]...

have you so little to contribute in this thread that you follow freakin wajoma's example?
    I could not care less about your effected put-on style, my point is your hypocrisy in ranting like and idjit accusing people of having poor comprehension of your posts when you make no attempt to use the numerous aids that make communication concise.

It's your hypocrisy that catches you out time and again Z. Your own words.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 May '14 01:41
    " if this were a gunfight,......"

If bullfrogs had wings.........

Don't anyone do it. She can't be trusted. Any loss always is because the other guy cheated.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 May '14 01:46

it takes a special type of troll to whine about grammar on an internet forum and he annoys everyone. how much more annoying are you righ ...[text shortened]...

Have it your way. I don't really care about your posting style, and as long as you think you're effective, I guess that's all that matters.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 May '14 01:52
    ... I don't really care about your posting style, ....
    ... then *why* Comment On It ?!?! -
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 May '14 02:13
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    ... then *why* Comment On It ?!?! -
    He made it an issue. I commented on his not knowing what purpose meant.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 May '14 08:25
    Have it your way. I don't really care about your posting style, and as long as you think you're effective, I guess that's all that matters.
    finally. i hope the pointless grammar debate is over and we can get to pointlessly debate guns.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 May '14 08:47
    finally. i hope the pointless grammar debate is over and we can get to pointlessly debate guns.
    There was no debate, the point was, don't rant like an igjit about a persons comprehension of your posts when you can't be bothered using aids that help make your posts comprehensible.

It wasn't a debate, merely an instruction to you.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:03

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '14 21:08

14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 May '14 22:48
    I'll admit to some bluster. Personal attacks and lies, that's your bag.
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 May '14 23:03
    The choices are bleak.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree