Biden Replaces Easter, Bends to Woke Trans

Biden Replaces Easter, Bends to Woke Trans

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@cliff-mashburn said
Biden is a pro at pandering to special interest groups for votes, though. Going for the LGTBBQ group on Sunday was genius.
Please. Trump has been pandering to his base since 2015.

He doesn't give one good God damn about you fools.

"I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote."

Sad but true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@fartacus said
This administration is pathetic. No wonder Russia, China and the middle East think they can do whatever they want. Bye bye Taiwan.
China is just waiting for the Democrats to win again and the invasion will start.
Where the F do these idiots come from?

I didn't think there was anybody this stupid in the whole world. Now they're coming out of the woodwork.

Moves
40d

@suzianne said

I didn't think there was anybody this stupid in the whole world. Now they're coming out of the woodwork.
It’s crazy, I wonder the same thing๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Moves
40d
1 edit

The only thing stupid is having an administration focus on the delusional trans mental disorders on Easter.
You Americans look pathetic. A weak administration with weak priorities and the world is at war because of it.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
40d

@fartacus said
The only thing stupid is having an administration focus on the delusional trans mental disorders on Easter.
You Americans look pathetic. A weak administration with weak priorities and the world is at war because of it.
The only really stupid thing about Easter is Jesus zombie Christ.

Moves
40d
2 edits

I'll believe that before I believe y'all's men in a dress is a woman BS.

Edit: I find all organized religion to be a joke and man made but this current administration is really pathetic. If a Muslim holiday was happening would this administration mention anything about trans?

Nope.

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@suzianne said
Idiot.

You DO know there were years before this year, yeah?

This has been going on every March 31 since 2009.

If you guys were any smarter, you'd be dangerous.
years before this year. i dont know what that means

D

Moves
40d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Yeah like Trump would be the one to bitch about religious issues. You really stepped into a pile of shyte with this one.
I guess you forgot Biden is a devoted Catholic. I suppose you figure he just turned atheist. Nah, you didn't 'Figure' anything. You just hopped on the Trumpite bandwagon which is YOUR religion.
A devoted Catholic. Now that's FUNNY. A devoted Catholic trying to write abortion into the constitution. Try again.

D

Moves
40d

@suzianne said

Look in the mirror.

Lake Como

Moves
40d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
If Trump spoke for you in religious terms you are deeper into the Trump religion than I thought possible.
Hard to see whether your head is firmly up your orange Anti Christ's ass or inside his head.
Here is Sunhouse confirming that he does not like people that are antichrist. So hopefully he will square that with how much he likes Shav , who is antichrist.
Hypocrisy abounds. He will not respond, but I am not writing to him

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@AverageJoe1
Like I said, you cannot directly answer any question about your orange anti Christ, instead you go TRUMP? That was Biden. I guess you figure we are so stupid we will fall for it again and again.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@AverageJoe1
The sad part is you really think your orange anti Christ actually gives a rats ass about religion, he DOES care about one religion, Trumpism, which is YOUR religion.

Moves
40d

@sonhouse said
@Cliff-Mashburn
LGT Barbecue? A psychological slip of the tongue or your attempt at humor.
If so just say you hate queers.
yeah I do! now what?

Moves
40d
2 edits

@suzianne said
Idiot.

You DO know there were years before this year, yeah?

This has been going on every March 31 since 2009.

If you guys were any smarter, you'd be dangerous.
you know how long Easter has been going on?

These freaks have 49 other days they flaunt their sexual preference.

How many of these does the whitehouse address? biden wanted this to personally attack Christianity

biden is just pandering, thats all

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@mott-the-hoople said
you know how long Easter has been going on?

These freaks have 49 other days they flaunt their sexual preference.

How many of these does the whitehouse address? biden wanted this to personally attack Christianity

biden is just pandering, thats all
But at the same time, he is losing Christians. Thank you Jesus. I hope there are more Christians in than there are these aberrant people that he thinks are going to vote for him. I know that the Christians will not vote for him.