1. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 22:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Fartacus
    And you think your orange anti Christ X45 makes the Chinese so afraid they would NEVER attack Taiwan. HERE is what foreign leaders think about Trump:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANvWtIwoOb8
    No wars under Trump.
    The only President to do so.
    He's also the only President not linked to slavery way back.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 22:59
    @fartacus said
    I'll believe that before I believe y'all's men in a dress is a woman BS.

Edit: I find all organized religion to be a joke and man made but this current administration is really pathetic. If a Muslim holiday was happening would this administration mention anything about trans?

Nope.
    Excellent post, fartacus.

And I also agree with your stance on organized religion, however, I will stick up for those practitioners' rights
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you know how long Easter has been going on?

These freaks have 49 other days they flaunt their sexual preference.

How many of these does the whitehouse address? biden wanted this to personally attack Christianity

biden is just pandering, thats all
    Mott: How many of these does the whitehouse address? biden wanted this to personally attack Christianity

BINGO

And jeezsus, I hope this blows up in his face.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    But at the same time, he is losing Christians. Thank you Jesus. I hope there are more Christians in than there are these aberrant people that he thinks are going to vote for him. I know that the Christians will not vote for him.
    Ajoe: I know that the Christians will not vote for him.

I don't know, Joe. Some of those Christians are democrats and they can be as stupid as a box of bricks
  5. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:191 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Excellent post, fartacus.

And I also agree with your stance on organized religion, however, I will stick up for those practitioners' rights
    Absolutely agree.
    Politics shouldn't involve themselves with any religion or preferences but those people absolutely have rights and should be able to practice whatever they want.
    The federal government was originally the damn post office and why they think it should encompass everything is beyond me.
  6. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:21
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Mott: How many of these does the whitehouse address? biden wanted this to personally attack Christianity

BINGO

And jeezsus, I hope this blows up in his face.
    Christian Democrats thinking twice about who they voted for and who they will vote for again.
    Do registered voters have to vote for their party?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:31
    @fartacus said
    Christian Democrats thinking twice about who they voted for and who they will vote for again.
    Do registered voters have to vote for their party?
    No, it's an open election, not a primary.

Democrats in this election could vote 3rd party or stay home, and hope the problem gets fixed in the future.
  8. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 23:54
    @earl-of-trumps said

Democrats in this election could vote 3rd party or stay home, and hope the problem gets fixed in the future.
    So a registered voter is for candidates and not President? I didn't know.
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 12:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Does any entity have a national day of recognition on Christmas Day? Or Christmas Eve? if they did, do you think that they would likely move that day of recognition to another day, not Christmas or Christmas Eve? I am asking for a friend.
    You know that March 31, 2024 was also Cesar Chavez Day, right? A Federally recognized commemorative holiday.

Where is the outrage that this day was not moved to make way for the Christian God? BTW, did you miss the celebration?

'Moving Federal holidays to make way for religious festivals...' That should trigger something in your mind. Something about 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of...' You know the one.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 12:48
    @spruce112358 said
    You know that March 31, 2024 was also Cesar Chavez Day, right? A Federally recognized commemorative holiday.

Where is the outrage that this day was not moved to make way for the Christian God? BTW, did you miss the celebration?

'Moving Federal holidays to make way for religious festivals...' That should trigger something in your mind. Something about 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of...' You know the one.
    Is there another day of recognition for some entity on December 25th? That is, besides the birth of Jesus?
  11. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 13:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is there another day of recognition for some entity on December 25th? That is, besides the birth of Jesus?
    No, but I agree with you - we need something else for Dec 25th. Something for American Jews and Muslims and atheists and Indians and Chinese to celebrate while the Christians are off doing their thing.

How about Sir Issac Newton Day, since he was born on Dec 25th? Or Washington's Crossing Day? That would encompass both the eve and the day of.

I like both of these.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 14:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Transgender Day of Visibility Biden. What a repugnant piece of crap. No more Easter Sunday
    And further doubling down, is the commie loving D Nancy Pelosi calling Easter Sunday, Che Guevara Day

And as we know, the snub to Christians is deliberate. This better energize the Christians of all strip...

DUMP BIDEN,
    And heres the fascist pig perspective
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 14:16
    @earl-of-trumps said

Except of course if they stay at home it’ll be their last chance to vote
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 16:32
    @spruce112358 said
    No, but I agree with you - we need something else for Dec 25th. Something for American Jews and Muslims and atheists and Indians and Chinese to celebrate while the Christians are off doing their thing.

How about Sir Issac Newton Day, since he was born on Dec 25th? Or Washington's Crossing Day? That would encompass both the eve and the day of.

I like both of these.
    Spruce, you as usual for all libs, miss the point. No one has EVER suggested crowding the day of Christmas, revering it as #1.
    But NOW, people like you, in the newly heralded era of WOKE, latch on like the dependent follower that you are, and once again, today, now, in the new age, say "Let us have all the gays and the xxxxxx overwhelm Christmas day, maybe dress up and have a parade in front of St Paul's Cathedral, and then on to Bethlehem and show it all there!!!!"
    This post of mine is simply point out once again that you want to change everything.
    Be Careful What You Sickies Wish For.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 18:55
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Transgender Day of Visibility Biden. What a repugnant piece of crap. No more Easter Sunday
    And further doubling down, is the commie loving D Nancy Pelosi calling Easter Sunday, Che Guevara Day

And as we know, the snub to Christians is deliberate. This better energize the Christians of all strip...

DUMP BIDEN,
    March 31 is March 31 every year.

March 31 is Easter only occasionally.

It's not "the end of Easter". Good grief.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree