1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 15:43
    He will go to any lengths, even to set Jesus Christ's resurrection aside in face of the many millions of Christians. Imagine what these people will do if in the OVAL in November? They will put the old geezer in the closet.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/beyond-the-podium/president-joe-bidens-transgender-day-of-visibility-falling-on-easter-sunday-sparks-reaction-donald-trump-demands-apology-fury-slammed-on-social-media-on-saturday-march-30-2024
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:17
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah like Trump would be the one to bitch about religious issues. You really stepped into a pile of shyte with this one.
    I guess you forgot Biden is a devoted Catholic. I suppose you figure he just turned atheist. Nah, you didn't 'Figure' anything. You just hopped on the Trumpite bandwagon which is YOUR religion.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    He will go to any lengths, even to set Jesus Christ's resurrection aside in face of the many millions of Christians. Imagine what these people will do if in the OVAL in November? They will put the old geezer in the closet.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/beyond-the-podium/president-joe-bidens-transgender-day-of-visibility-falling-on-easter-sunday-sparks-reaction-donald-trump-demands-apology-fury-slammed-on-social-media-on-saturday-march-30-2024
    Liar
    The 31st of march has been trans day for years, Easter being based on the pagan spring festival moves around on the calendar
    It can be difficult to describe a bigot so thanks Joe
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:24
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah like Trump would be the one to bitch about religious issues. You really stepped into a pile of shyte with this one.
    I guess you forgot Biden is a devoted Catholic. I suppose you figure he just turned atheist. Nah, you didn't 'Figure' anything. You just hopped on the Trumpite bandwagon which is YOUR religion.
    Trump spoke for all of us. Biden's Catholicism makes him even worse than I thought. SHouse, do you think for a SECOND that this was HIS idea? He is what you call a reversed derivative of a whipping boy. Just pitiful, and note his actions such as this will not bring forth ONE negative comment on the Forum. Not even King James or whatever his name is.
    He could have made it for Next Sunday? Naaaa, he had to rub it into the face of us all, at Easter. I cannot wait for Trump.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:31
    @AverageJoe1
    If Trump spoke for you in religious terms you are deeper into the Trump religion than I thought possible.
    Hard to see whether your head is firmly up your orange Anti Christ's ass or inside his head.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:44
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    If Trump spoke for you in religious terms you are deeper into the Trump religion than I thought possible.
    Hard to see whether your head is firmly up your orange Anti Christ's ass or inside his head.
    Trump? It was Biden.
  7. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 18:091 edit
    This administration is pathetic. No wonder Russia, China and the middle East think they can do whatever they want. Bye bye Taiwan.
    China is just waiting for the Democrats to win again and the invasion will start.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 21:21
    @fartacus said
    This administration is pathetic. No wonder Russia, China and the middle East think they can do whatever they want. Bye bye Taiwan.
    China is just waiting for the Democrats to win again and the invasion will start.
    Biden is a pro at pandering to special interest groups for votes, though. Going for the LGTBBQ group on Sunday was genius.
  9. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 21:32
    Probably lost more Democrat Christians with that stunt.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 00:03
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    LGT Barbecue? A psychological slip of the tongue or your attempt at humor.
    If so just say you hate queers.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 00:36
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    LGT Barbecue? A psychological slip of the tongue or your attempt at humor.
    If so just say you hate queers.
    I was making fun of the alphabet-soup acronym, like when I say OMGWTFBBQ. Goes way back to the Something Awful website..
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 04:15
    @averagejoe1 said

Do you even know how Easter is calculated?

First Sunday after the first full moon of Spring (which is the 21st of March according to the church). Because it’s lunar based, it moves around a bit. And this time it coincided with something else.

So two parties for the cost of one.

Get over it.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 06:49
    @averagejoe1 said

Idiot.

You DO know there were years before this year, yeah?

This has been going on every March 31 since 2009.

If you guys were any smarter, you'd be dangerous.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 06:53
    @shavixmir said
    Do you even know how Easter is calculated?

First Sunday after the first full moon of Spring (which is the 21st of March according to the church). Because it’s lunar based, it moves around a bit. And this time it coincided with something else.

So two parties for the cost of one.

Get over it.
    Exactly. This is due to the Hebrew calendar being a lunar calendar. Easter is connected to Passover.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 06:54
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I was making fun of the alphabet-soup acronym, like when I say OMGWTFBBQ. Goes way back to the Something Awful website..
    Stupid to the core.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree