1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 14:36
    @shavixmir said
    Do you even know how Easter is calculated?

First Sunday after the first full moon of Spring (which is the 21st of March according to the church). Because it’s lunar based, it moves around a bit. And this time it coincided with something else.

So two parties for the cost of one.

Get over it.
    Check out Shavixmir weighing in on Easter?!?!?!? What a laugh.
    Sonhouse does not like anti christ people, Shav. You could just say that you believe there was a guy named Christ, though, who gaslighted a lot of people. That would be an acceptable response for Sonhouse, if you really stretch the logic. But what do you think about Sunhouse never commenting how upset he is that you do not believe in God? Or that weird guy named King Joseph, or something, who never takes issue with your stance.
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 14:45
    @AverageJoe1
    Seems to me you are angry about Easter moving around, not about Joe Biden. Joe Biden is consistent. 🙂

From: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-bashes-dishonest-republican-criticism-bidens-transgender/story?id=108687647

"Biden has issued a proclamation marking March 31 as the Transgender Day of Visibility every year since he took office in 2021."

"The date of Easter, which varies, fell on the same day this year."

"[Biden] also issued a statement on Sunday marking Easter, saying in part that it 'reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection. As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus' sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities.'"

March 31, 2023: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2023/03/30/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility/

March 31, 2022: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/03/30/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2022/

March 31, 2021: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/03/31/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2021/
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 14:471 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Check out Shavixmir weighing in on Easter?!?!?!?
    But @shavixmir is right. That's how Easter is calculated. The first Sunday after the FIRST full moon that follows the equinox.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 14:56
    @spruce112358 said
    But @shavixmir is right. That's how Easter is calculated. The first Sunday after the FIRST full moon that follows the equinox.
    Does any entity have a national day of recognition on Christmas Day? Or Christmas Eve? if they did, do you think that they would likely move that day of recognition to another day, not Christmas or Christmas Eve? I am asking for a friend.
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 15:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    Does any entity have a national day of recognition on Christmas Day? Or Christmas Eve? if they did, do you think that they would likely move that day of recognition to another day, not Christmas or Christmas Eve? I am asking for a friend.
    Do you think your trans friend only wants to be visible on days OTHER than Easter? lol.

But I am proud of you for having a trans friend. Some people are bigoted against them, and you don't seem to be.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 20:30
    @spruce112358
    I'll believe that when I see it.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 20:35
    @AverageJoe1
    Oh yeah, I HATE anyone who doesn't believe in our Jesus Christ savior of the universe.
    Where the FUK did you get that bit of clap trap nonsense anyway?
    I think ALL human religions are man made, some women made but no god involved, like a god would say its ok for Muslims to kill Jews or Christians to kill Muslims or Buddhists ok to kill Jain. Sure a god would do that. It couldn't possibly be men and women write stuff down proclaiming those words came directly from THEIR god and our god said KILL MUSLIMS.
    You really think you know a lot about me.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 20:38
    @Fartacus
    And you think your orange anti Christ X45 makes the Chinese so afraid they would NEVER attack Taiwan. HERE is what foreign leaders think about Trump:
    YouTube
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:16
    @fartacus said
    I'll believe that before I believe y'all's men in a dress is a woman BS.

Edit: I find all organized religion to be a joke and man made but this current administration is really pathetic. If a Muslim holiday was happening would this administration mention anything about trans?

Nope.
    Yeah I bet it would but then if republicans bigots hadn’t raised it as a phobic stick to beat trans people over the head again hardly anyone would have noticed
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:19
    @spruce112358 said
    Do you think your trans friend only wants to be visible on days OTHER than Easter? lol.

But I am proud of you for having a trans friend. Some people are bigoted against them, and you don't seem to be.
    Did you answer a question with a question again? I just hate that. I just hate it. I just do not understand.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:19
    @sonhouse said
    @spruce112358
    I'll believe that when I see it.
    Believe what, Sonhouse? don't leave us in the dark.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    So what about this question? Have I got you fellers scratching your heads aGain!?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:22
    @AverageJoe1
    That you have a friend.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 22:172 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    He will go to any lengths, even to set Jesus Christ's resurrection aside in face of the many millions of Christians. Imagine what these people will do if in the OVAL in November? They will put the old geezer in the closet.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/beyond-the-podium/president-joe-bidens-transgender-day-of-visibility-falling-on-easter-sunday-sparks-reaction-donald-trump-demands-apology-fury-slammed-on-social-media-on-saturday-march-30-2024
    Transgender Day of Visibility Biden. What a repugnant piece of crap. No more Easter Sunday
    And further doubling down, is the commie loving D Nancy Pelosi calling Easter Sunday, Che Guevara Day

And as we know, the snub to Christians is deliberate. This better energize the Christians of all strip...

DUMP BIDEN,
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 22:30
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah like Trump would be the one to bitch about religious issues. You really stepped into a pile of shyte with this one.
    I guess you forgot Biden is a devoted Catholic. I suppose you figure he just turned atheist. Nah, you didn't 'Figure' anything. You just hopped on the Trumpite bandwagon which is YOUR religion.
    It's the people *behind* Trump, the string-pullers, that instigated this shyte, and you know it, sonhouse

it's a deliberate injury to the Christians in America and the world

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree