BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Oct 20

Yes, our Peaceful Protesters are expressing themselves again. This
time, in the charming city of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia.
Yes, a black man was shot dead, a man who was charging police
with a knife and who had been told several times to drop the knife.

Anyway, BLM erupted and as a result, 30 police were wounded.
Watch the vid in this link, as a yahoo with a jacked-up pickup truck
runs over a 56 y/o woman police officer.

BLM, the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party! Whooo hooo.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8882839/Protests-erupt-Philadelphia-police-shot-killed-knife-wielding-black-man-27.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Oct 20
1 edit

@Earl-of-Trumps
Ah, so you suppose since that allegedly happened, Trump should get another 14 years and CLEARLY showing Biden cannot win the election.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Oct 20

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Ah, so you suppose since that allegedly happened, Trump should get another 14 years and CLEARLY showing Biden cannot win the election.
Sonhouse begins... Ah, so you suppose...

As is his wont, Sonhouse starts out saying some line of bullpuppies and attributes
the utterance to me, and begins to screed all over the place.

Gee, I so missed you when you weren't around. 🤔

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Yes, our Peaceful Protesters are expressing themselves again. This
time, in the charming city of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia.
Yes, a black man was shot dead, a man who was charging police
with a knife and who had been told several times to drop the knife.

Anyway, BLM erupted and as a result, 30 police were wounded.
Watch the vid in this link, as a yahoo with ...[text shortened]... news/article-8882839/Protests-erupt-Philadelphia-police-shot-killed-knife-wielding-black-man-27.html
The old Knife wielding black guy story and their sticking to it 😉
They couldn’t shoot him in the leg maybe, you know, just this once.

D

Moves
27 Oct 20
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
You don't try to shoot someone in the leg if they are coming at you with a knife because if you miss or don't incapacitate them you're dead.
Here's an example of the Tueller Drill 21 foot rule:

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
You don't shoot someone in the leg if they are coming at you with a knife.
Here's an example of the Tueller Drill 21 foot rule:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0-q_IJbxE
If that’s a trigger happy us video I’m really not interested and you do shoot someone with a knife in the leg unless your an angry bloodthirsty psycho, or badly trained.
Or you panic

D

Moves
27 Oct 20
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
If that’s a trigger happy us video I’m really not interested and you do shoot someone with a knife in the leg unless your an angry bloodthirsty psycho, or badly trained.
Or you panic
You must not be familiar with handguns, hitting someone in the leg that is running at you isn't as easy as it sounds. Even if you hit them it's not guaranteed that you will incapacitate them on the first shot.
The Tueller Drill video you refuse to look at shows that inside 21 feet a person with a knife can close in and kill a person armed with a pistol almost every time.
Have you ever shot a handgun? At paper targets to see how accurate you are with a fast rapid fire shot?

t

Garner, NC

Moves
27 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
It's easy enough to learn how police are trained and why they're trained that way. These policed should be judged in light of training an police experience of the last 100 years, rather than the trendy opinions of untrained, armchair quarterbacks. Have you ever tried to shoot a handgun at a moving object the size of a human leg (keeping in mind that even many "hits" leaves the target still able to advance toward you)? Go out and do some target practice with a handgun and tell us how it goes.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
You must not be familiar with handguns, hitting someone in the leg that is running at you isn't as easy as it sounds. Even if you hit them it's not guaranteed that you will incapacitate them on the first shot.
The Tueller Drill video you refuse to look at shows that inside 21 feet a person with a knife can close in and kill a person armed with a pistol almost every time.
H ...[text shortened]... e you ever shot a handgun? At paper targets to see how accurate you are with a fast rapid fire shot?
Mhmmm... on the other hand, the man with the knife was told several times to drop it.

Surely after two times, you start shooting his legs.

Or am I to suppose the man with the knife was charging the police officer from 7 meters away, the police officer had time to shout: “Drop it!” Several times and then decided to shoot?

D

Moves
27 Oct 20

@shavixmir said
Mhmmm... on the other hand, the man with the knife was told several times to drop it.

Surely after two times, you start shooting his legs.

Or am I to suppose the man with the knife was charging the police officer from 7 meters away, the police officer had time to shout: “Drop it!” Several times and then decided to shoot?
Oh God I don't care anymore you weren't there so go on and make any silly excuse you want for why the man attacking the cops shouldn't have been shot.
Not like he was doing anything wrong in your eyes, right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Oct 20

@Earl-of-Trumps
I am pointing out your real motivation for posting this piece. You want to get Trump re-elected and will use anything at all to boost Trump and dis Biden.

You are pretty transparent.

D

Moves
27 Oct 20

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
I am pointing out your real motivation for posting this piece. You want to get Trump re-elected and will use anything at all to boost Trump and dis Biden.

I don't think Earl started this thread with the hope it would somehow enhance Trump's chances of being re-elected.
That would be totally retarded.

m

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
I don't think Earl started this thread with the hope it would somehow enhance Trump's chances of being re-elected.
That would be totally retarded.
I don’t think that the contents of this forum will affect the outcome of the election.
This is just a place where people voice their opinions and maybe have a little fun while at it.
And then there are some of you who are trying to justify your existence on a forum of intellectual content and conversation.
And most of the time in vain.
But hey !! Keep contributing to this forum and any other social media platform that you play on.
All these platforms are courtesy of liberal intellectual thought.

Just some guidelines to help you appear a little above stupid on these forums.

Earth was not created in 7 days.
Dinosaurs did not walk the earth 4000 years ago.
The earth is not flat. And there is no giant turtle.

There you go. Now have fun.

😏

Moves
27 Oct 20

Beautiful 🤗

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Oct 20

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps

BLM is not going away any time soon.
They have chapters in many US cities and have over $1billion in funding.
That's my message, regardless how your warped TDS mind interprets my actions for me.