BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Check out all the mugshots of Walter Wallace:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61859&fbclid=IwAR1J_zK2NkCwLoIwrZo9Rn4bfRpvhHK4f9ZPA5nWp75vb_QQM9WhCFvZfug
For those that want to see the video of him running at cops, go to youtube and google his name.
Why would I want to see mugshots of a potential murder victim?
I understand that you guys might not be the ‘brightest buttons in the tin’ but give the rest of us some credit.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Oct 20

@techsouth said
It's easy enough to learn how police are trained and why they're trained that way. These policed should be judged in light of training an police experience of the last 100 years, rather than the trendy opinions of untrained, armchair quarterbacks. Have you ever tried to shoot a handgun at a moving object the size of a human leg (keeping in mind that even many "hits" leave ...[text shortened]... to advance toward you)? Go out and do some target practice with a handgun and tell us how it goes.
No they shouldn’t they should be judged on their actions and the results and context of those actions.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Oct 20
1 edit

@dood111 said
You don't try to shoot someone in the leg if they are coming at you with a knife because if you miss or don't incapacitate them you're dead.
Here's an example of the Tueller Drill 21 foot rule:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0-q_IJbxE
By the way after watching several videos and two things are obvious.
A) He was not running full tilt
B) The ‘Tueller Drill 21 foot rule is irrelevant because both their guns were already drawn and covering the victim for most of the time pointing at his legs.
I’ll give the officers their due though they did a lot of evasive manoeuvring before taking the lethal shots. I still can’t understand why they didn’t at some point at least attempt some non lethal shots though.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29 Oct 20

This guy was so off the wall his friends and family decided to call 911.
So far, I don't see this as anything other than self defense by the police.

As far as shooting him in the leg or tasing him, perps on angel dust and other
drugs fight right through it. So in this case especially, I would not take the chance

In the end, only the victim could defuse the situation. And he chose otherwise.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
29 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said

drugs fight right through it. So in this case especially, I would not take the chance

No earl his family called an ambulance because he was having a mental health crisis and was a long term bi polar sufferer.
‘Angel dust’ is that still a thing.

D

Moves
29 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
Why would I want to see mugshots of a potential murder victim?
I understand that you guys might not be the ‘brightest buttons in the tin’ but give the rest of us some credit.
"Murder victim"?
He was attacking the cops with a knife how does that make him a murder victim?

D

Moves
29 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
I’ll give the officers their due though they did a lot of evasive manoeuvring before taking the lethal shots. I still can’t understand why they didn’t at some point at least attempt some non lethal shots though.
Because if they had shot him in the legs earlier when he was further away and not running at them everyone would have really gone nuts and said they shot too soon, were trigger happy, etc .....that's why.
I'm sure you'd be the first to cry foul if they did.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
No earl his family called an ambulance because he was having a mental health crisis and was a long term bi polar sufferer.
‘Angel dust’ is that still a thing.
I believe they called 911 as I said, and they asked for an ambulance.
But the dispatcher could tell by the description of the crisis at hand, it was best
to also have the police there.

I think the drugs are meth and pcp.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said

Just another case of a mentally ill person being killed by the police instead of treated.

The Japanese invented a device centuries ago that easily handles this situation (there are European versions too but they are more brutal looking with spikes and such):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasumata

D

Moves
30 Oct 20

Here's a dozen mug shots of the idiot that attacked the cops with a knife, he was a POS with a long violent record. Also had 8 kids at age 27 , some real great genes to pass along:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61859&fbclid=IwAR3plge8R7g4YRJxmM6Q6-rs94lcaY1kmBcSdqDnWzzoRM_Of-gluLC0XHM

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
30 Oct 20
1 edit

BLM mob violently chases Jewish men showing ‘solidarity’ at Philadelphia protest

Jewish men who said they were trying to show “solidarity” with Black Lives Matter protesters were violently chased away by the mob and ridiculed as being part of the “synagogue of Satan,” according to disturbing video posted online.
-----------

So now we can add Racist to the attributes of the Peaceful Protesters of America.
Not a bad resume, eh? Looters, thieves, arsonists, killers, and now,,, racists!!
You just wrap your arm around those Peaceful huggables, dems. Way to go.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/blm-mob-violently-chases-jewish-men-at-philadelphia-protest/

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Here's a dozen mug shots of the idiot that attacked the cops with a knife, he was a POS with a long violent record. Also had 8 kids at age 27 , some real great genes to pass along:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61859&fbclid=IwAR3plge8R7g4YRJxmM6Q6-rs94lcaY1kmBcSdqDnWzzoRM_Of-gluLC0XHM
Ahhh... here comes the racist out of the hat...

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Oct 20
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Ahhh... here comes the racist out of the hat...
This particular rabbit is too big for any hat you can always see his ears sticking out of it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Oct 20

@dood111 said
So he was shot for having too many kids??
He was suffering a mental health crisis. Murder is probably the wrong word, maybe unlawfully killed by police and their trigger happy ineptitude.
People who only have bullets as a containment tool should not be sent to a mental health crises. A man who should be alive is dead. And all the right wing racist BS on the planet will not change that fact.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
BLM mob violently chases Jewish men showing ‘solidarity’ at Philadelphia protest

Jewish men who said they were trying to show “solidarity” with Black Lives Matter protesters were violently chased away by the mob and ridiculed as being part of the “synagogue of Satan,” according to disturbing video posted online.
-----------

So now we can add Racist ...[text shortened]... o.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/blm-mob-violently-chases-jewish-men-at-philadelphia-protest/
“Synagogue of Satan” sounds like the sort of thing a right wing Cristian militiaman might say.🤔