BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

BLM Peaceful Protesters Trash Philadelphia

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
27 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
BLM is not going away any time soon.
They have chapters in many US cities and have over $1billion in funding.
That's my message, regardless how your warped TDS mind interprets my actions for me.
That means that BLM must be a worthwhile cause.
Now if we can only get the white supremacists to stop infiltrating the rallies....

D

Moves
27 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
BLM is not going away any time soon.
They have chapters in many US cities and have over $1billion in funding.
That's my message, regardless how your warped TDS mind interprets my actions for me.
Billion dollars and they haven't helped one black business or neighborhood that got destroyed in their riots .
But they sure do buy some fancy buses and rent nice hotel rooms for their travelling "demonstrators".

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Billion dollars and they haven't helped one black business or neighborhood that got destroyed in their riots .
But they sure do buy some fancy buses and rent nice hotel rooms for their travelling "demonstrators".
Suddenly your "pimp gun" doesn't make you feel so secure huh?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Oct 20
1 edit

@dood111 said
You don't try to shoot someone in the leg if they are coming at you with a knife because if you miss or don't incapacitate them you're dead.
Here's an example of the Tueller Drill 21 foot rule:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0-q_IJbxE
The problem with this video is that it presupposes that the best weapon against a knife is a gun. Ridiculous.

What's the best weapon against a gun? A bazooka?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Oh God I don't care anymore you weren't there so go on and make any silly excuse you want for why the man attacking the cops shouldn't have been shot.
Not like he was doing anything wrong in your eyes, right?
And you weren’t there either.

D

Moves
27 Oct 20

@shavixmir said
And you weren’t there either.
I've seen the video, Wallace is not just walking towards the cops, he's RUNNING at them and is about ten feet away when they finally open fire.
They are lucky they weren't hurt.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Oct 20

@dood111 said
I've seen the video, Wallace is not just walking towards the cops, he's RUNNING at them and is about ten feet away when they finally open fire.
They are lucky they weren't hurt.
You weren’t there.

D

Moves
27 Oct 20

@shavixmir said
You weren’t there.
LOOK AT THE VIDEO and get back to us.
The officers had no choice.
You are being intellectually dishonest with that "you weren't there" baloney.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Oct 20

@mghrn55 said
That means that BLM must be a worthwhile cause.
Now if we can only get the white supremacists to stop infiltrating the rallies....
Hey, hey, hey. That's Suzianne's schtick.

I'm surprised she hasn't been in here to blame the boogie boys for all the arsons and looting. She's slipping.

D

Moves
28 Oct 20
3 edits

@suzianne said
The problem with this video is that it presupposes that the best weapon against a knife is a gun. Ridiculous.

What's the best weapon against a gun? A bazooka?
No, it doesn't presuppose any such thing. That was a very stupid thing to say.
It shows that someone with an inferior weapon can still kill a man armed with a gun if they are close enough.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Oct 20

@dood111 said
LOOK AT THE VIDEO and get back to us.
The officers had no choice.
You are being intellectually dishonest with that "you weren't there" baloney.
Why does this happen in the US... frequently... and nearly nowhere else?

Why doesn’t the cop use a taser?

I can’t watch the video. How is the man holding the knife? Is he actually running? Is he walking? Is he responsive at all?
Surely cops are trained how to handle situations like this with a minimum of force?

I’ve been attacked by people with knives (2 seperate incidents) and not once have I shot anyone over it. Or even been scratched with the knife (although, admittadely, I did manage to stab myself with my new chef’s knife a few weeks ago).

And you do realise this shooting isn’t an incident, don’t you? It’s an act with a country-breaking backdrop of acts, violence and frustration. Without even pointing fingers at who is to blame, there’s so much testosterone in the air and nobody calming the situation that every mistake, misjudgement or preceived injustice just fans the flames.

It’s so volatile you really don’t want cops shooting people at the moment. Justified or not.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Oct 20

@dood111 said
You must not be familiar with handguns, hitting someone in the leg that is running at you isn't as easy as it sounds. Even if you hit them it's not guaranteed that you will incapacitate them on the first shot.
The Tueller Drill video you refuse to look at shows that inside 21 feet a person with a knife can close in and kill a person armed with a pistol almost every time.
H ...[text shortened]... e you ever shot a handgun? At paper targets to see how accurate you are with a fast rapid fire shot?
I’m very familiar with hand guns thanks and it’s easy enough if you hold and aim the gun correctly.
First thing is to back off and get some distance so you can line up your shot and aim for the thigh.
Was the guy running at full pelt towards a lone officer?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
I’m very familiar with hand guns thanks and it’s easy enough if you hold and aim the gun correctly.
First thing is to back off and get some distance so you can line up your shot and aim for the thigh.
By the looks of photos I’ve since seen, it looks more like the man is stumbling towards 2 cops who are correctly moving backwards to create distance.

I can’t see how he’s holding a knife (or even if he is holding one). The gate of the legs is too small to be running.

The cops carry tasers don’t they?
And batons?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
Right so there was a bunch of them and your still saying that using group fire they could not bring him down with leg shots. Utter BS.

😏

Moves
28 Oct 20

Black right wingers destroyed another city? 😱