1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 21:52
    On a side note... those lovely tories who so badly spank their monkeys to the wet dream of leaving the EU to serve their Russian oligarch masters, want to stop feeding starving children.

Really. There’s no end to the utter stupidity, greed and hypocrisy of the conservative party and their executive.

They truly are the trumptards of Europe.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Oct '20 22:05
    @shavixmir said
    On a side note... those lovely tories who so badly spank their monkeys to the wet dream of leaving the EU to serve their Russian oligarch masters, want to stop feeding starving children.

Really. There’s no end to the utter stupidity, greed and hypocrisy of the conservative party and their executive.

They truly are the trumptards of Europe.
    You should think of your meds as your friend.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 05:221 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    You should think of your meds as your friend.
    Say you! An obnoxiously offensive republican (sorry for the tautology) who thinks it’s wise to scream his paranoid incel opinion about every topic you have absolutely no understanding of.

But, meds, drugs, booze... I’ll take them all!
    It’s the only way to cope having to put up with trumptards and evil conservatives (again, sorry for the pleonasm).
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 07:01
    @shavixmir - It’s the only way to cope having to put up with trumptards and evil conservatives

The other is to "Just say NO'' to the Debates.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 08:07
    @divegeester said
    Work conditions in the UK have been worsening for a decade irrespective of our EU membership. Thankfully we still have a strong employment law but I feel this will be heavily challenged (in all EU counties btw) in the wake of the economic carnage falling out from Covid. Brexit really is the least of anyone’s potential problems for the next few years.

[Edit: have you s ...[text shortened]... uld all just bend over and hand over our sovereignty.

Fuk those passport controls, evil asholes.
    Your dislike of Junker is matched by my dislike of Nigel Farage, one of the major architects of 'Brexit', who is currently on the campaign trail with Mr Trump; the two have great respect for one another. Trump is clearly pro 'Brexit', Mr Biden less so, so whilst one hopes for a Biden victory, if it comes to it Boris will I think find life harder in terms of trade deals with America if Biden wins.
    Let's hope that we can sort things out within Europe, and avoid the need for our American cousins to have any influence.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 09:001 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir - It’s the only way to cope having to put up with trumptards and evil conservatives

The other is to "Just say NO'' to the Debates.
    What? And let you continue spouting utter rubbish unchallenged?
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 10:571 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    Your dislike of Junker is matched by my dislike of Nigel Farage, one of the major architects of 'Brexit', who is currently on the campaign trail with Mr Trump; the two have great respect for one another. Trump is clearly pro 'Brexit', Mr Biden less so, so whilst one hopes for a Biden victory, if it comes to it Boris will I think find life harder in terms of trade deals ...[text shortened]... an sort things out within Europe, and avoid the need for our American cousins to have any influence.
    Yes, few would deny that Mr Juncker is a rather unlikeable human being... but these things are relative. Cf. Putin, Erdogan, Xi, Trump, and our very own Mr Johnson.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 11:07
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Again, you triggered the auto mod.

Learn.
    Wrong again.

The alerts were cancelled.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 11:13
    @indonesia-phil said
    Your dislike of Junker is matched by my dislike of Nigel Farage, one of the major architects of 'Brexit', who is currently on the campaign trail with Mr Trump; the two have great respect for one another. Trump is clearly pro 'Brexit', Mr Biden less so, so whilst one hopes for a Biden victory, if it comes to it Boris will I think find life harder in terms of trade deals ...[text shortened]... an sort things out within Europe, and avoid the need for our American cousins to have any influence.
    I’m not a Farage fan either. I supported his drive for Brexit because I want it and he is a brilliant campaigner. I got what I wanted. I don’t give a crap what he does now he will never be in governmental power and never would have been.

You’re wrong about Biden; the world economies are going to be in a poo storm due the COVID restrictions and there is no way Biden will turn down a trade deal with the UK.

There will also be a last minute EU/UK trade deal, one which at least keeps the door open to further talks and progress.

All this idealism means sweet FA when it comes down to business.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 11:15
    @teinosuke said
    Yes, few would deny that Mr Juncker is a rather unlikeable human being... but these things are relative. Cf. Putin, Erdogan, Xi, Trump, and our very own Mr Johnson.
    Is that a waft of whataboutism I detect...

😁
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 11:17
    @teinosuke said
    Yes, few would deny that Mr Juncker is a rather unlikeable human being...
    And yet when I was questioning his ethics and fitness for role over the last few years, you would have thought I’d crapped on Mother Terresa’s grave.
  12. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 11:55
    @divegeester said
    And yet when I was questioning his ethics and fitness for role over the last few years, you would have thought I’d crapped on Mother Terresa’s grave.
    Christopher Hitchens had a few things to say about Mother Theresa too, of course.
  13. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 12:48
    @divegeester said

😁
    Not really. Mr Johnson and Mr Farage clearly wanted to be outside the EU because it isn't corrupt enough for their tastes.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 12:51
    @divegeester said

😁
    No dive it’s a reality check there’s a lot worse than a tipsy Eurocrat out there and finding trade deals means we are going to have to offer some aspects of our sovereignty to some or all of them.
    Trade deals are never just about trade.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 13:55
    @teinosuke said
    Not really. Mr Johnson and Mr Farage clearly wanted to be outside the EU because it isn't corrupt enough for their tastes.
    Spot on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree