Go back

"British Nationals" 😄

Debates

1 edit

Those 5 terrorists, or wannabe terrorists, are "British Nationals" meaning they are Muslim kids born in the UK from immigrant parents.

Now I believe a birth means a citizenship as long as it was legal so no debate about that.

My point is born British are becoming extreme.
Not only do they have to worry about immigrants, they also have to worry about "Nationals"

Although, the UK calls anyone who so much as farts on British soil a "National"


Developing story, I'm sure the UK will bury it because they aren't white.


The "British Nationals" part is what the BBC said.

No confirmation about actually being born there.


@PuzZuLz said
The "British Nationals" part is what the BBC said.

No confirmation about actually being born there.
So they are holding British citizenship, that is the only legal meaning of "nationality".


@Ponderable said
So they are holding British citizenship, that is the only legal meaning of "nationality".
Yes, Brits are becoming religious extremist terrorists.


@PuzZuLz said
Those 5 terrorists, or wannabe terrorists, are "British Nationals" meaning they are Muslim kids born in the UK from immigrant parents.

Now I believe a birth means a citizenship as long as it was legal so no debate about that.

My point is born British are becoming extreme.
Not only do they have to worry about immigrants, they also have to worry about "Nationals"

Although, the UK calls anyone who so much as farts on British soil a "National"
Apparently it is RAF Fairford, one of the UK AirForce bases used heavily by the USA. Only a few of these bases have the long runways required for heavy bombers used in war. It is currently being used for US bomb runs in Iran. So I could bet these 'UK Nationals', are really an Iranian terror cell operating in the UK, and were probably caught trying to target some US equipment or hardware.


@PuzZuLz said

Although, the UK calls anyone who so much as farts on British soil a "National"
I thought that was the US?

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
Yes, Brits are becoming religious extremist terrorists.
Nonsense.

Trump said - "They were looking to do big damage to our fort, and working with the British worked out great. We had them under investigation. We had them under view for a long time, and we got them."

"The arrest in the UK was fantastic. Working with Britain, it was an amazing job. It may have been Scotland Yard, I don't know. We worked with a lot of them... Thank you."

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
Yes, Brits are becoming religious extremist terrorists.
Becoming.....They have a long history lad...Remember when the sun never set on the Empire? How do you think they acquired that Empire? Very polite it was of course. Yes please, do you mind? If its not too much trouble old chap could we have a little bit of that stuff over there.....Remember those Brits?


@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I'm surprised y'all didn't let them go forward with their attack.


@PuzZuLz said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I'm surprised y'all didn't let them go forward with their attack.
Your surprise only confirms the fact you have fallen down a rabbit hole of misinformation.

Wise up.

1 edit

The UK just let all 5 go home on bail Monday?

🤣

Now imagine they were white, they wouldn't have gotten bail so quickly.


They were smart to not post something offensive online or they'd really be in trouble over there 🤣


@PuzZuLz said
Yes, Brits are becoming religious extremist terrorists.
You ever take a history class?

2 edits

@wildgrass said
You ever take a history class?
I live in the now.

I'm not interested in hearing dems and libs bring up stuff from hundreds of years ago to justify religious extremism or anti white racism now.

You're just terrified to condemn them or you support them.

Probably the latter.