Go back

"British Nationals" 😄

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
I live in the now.

I'm not interested in hearing Dems and libs bring up stuff from hundreds of years ago to justify religious extremism now.

You're just terrified to condemn them or you support them.

Probably the latter.
You wrote "....are becoming" which implies a timeline, not now.

1 edit

@wildgrass said
You wrote "....are becoming" which implies a timeline, not now.
Each young person who is into extreme Islam is at some stage becoming extremist, some more than others.

You think everything has to be black or white and if it isn't, it's void?

Are you another single woman like Suzianne?

Quit being annoying with word play ffs


@wildgrass

You can't even define a woman and you keep trying with the word play BS 🙄


@PuzZuLz said
Developing story, I'm sure the UK will bury it because they aren't white.
It appears that one or more of these 5 are Hamas terrorists, who are hiding from Mossad. They got safe haven in the UK, because there are no stringent background checks prior to granting residency or citizenship in the UK.


@Rajk999 said
It appears that one or more of these 5 are Hamas terrorists, who are hiding from Mossad. They got safe haven in the UK, because there are no stringent background checks prior to granting residency or citizenship in the UK.
The UK will house them too and not hand them over to Israel.

I bet a dollar!


@PuzZuLz said
The UK will house them too and not hand them over to Israel.

I bet a dollar!
Mossad is quite aware of anti-semitism and complacency even in ally states. So they do not normally wait for permission or for handing over. As long as its a terrorist associated with activity in Israel, they go after them regardless of where they are across the globe. Hopefully these terrorists will quietly disappear.


@Rajk999

I'm not pro Jew or anti Jew but ya gotta respect their resolve with getting stuff done.

I wish white people were like that 🥲


@PuzZuLz said
@Rajk999

I'm not pro Jew or anti Jew but ya gotta respect their resolve with getting stuff done.

I wish white people were like that 🥲
Yeah. They dont play around... Mossad, Shin Bet and Aman. Three 'sister' organizations who deal with these terrorists and their operatives.

I think all people have it in them to operate like the Jews. The reason for the Jewish success now, is that they are fighting for their very existence. They wont care about political correctness and adhering to rules that dont get stuff done.


@Rajk999 said
Yeah. They dont play around... Mossad, Shin Bet and Aman. Three 'sister' organizations who deal with these terrorists and their operatives.

I think all people have it in them to operate like the Jews. The reason for the Jewish success now, is that they are fighting for their very existence. They wont care about political correctness and adhering to rules that dont get stuff done.
Very true.

Vote Up
Vote Down

UK just announced that Iran is behind the attempted attack.

Vote Up
Vote Down

It’s amusing hearing English people calling themselves British.

Meanwhile in Brittany…

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@Rajk999

I'm not pro Jew or anti Jew but ya gotta respect their resolve with getting stuff done.

I wish white people were like that 🥲
Are you saying Jews aren’t white?

I agree with you.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AThousandYoung said
Are you saying Jews aren’t white?

I agree with you.
Ethnically, my opinion, I put them as Mediterranean.

They still side with the white boys just like some South Americans and some Asians, Italians and Greeks etc


@PuzZuLz said
Those 5 terrorists, or wannabe terrorists, are "British Nationals" meaning they are Muslim kids born in the UK from immigrant parents.

Now I believe a birth means a citizenship as long as it was legal so no debate about that.

My point is born British are becoming extreme.
Not only do they have to worry about immigrants, they also have to worry about "Nationals"

Although, the UK calls anyone who so much as farts on British soil a "National"
No. British born doesn’t mean radicalisation.

What are the causes radicalisation?
Poverty, no future, infringement, lack of respect.

In fact, since you’re a radical right-wing American, tell us: what causes you to be radical? Why do you have such a hatred towards various groups of people?

Now, that’s hard to think about, je comprendre, but try. What’s formed your opinion?

And now it becomes really difficult, but try to imagine these same mechanics radicalising a different group of people.

What do you see?
What do you feel?

2 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Ethnically, my opinion, I put them as Mediterranean.

They still side with the white boys just like some South Americans and some Asians, Italians and Greeks etc
Yes!

I got one of you to admit you don’t consider Italians and Greeks to be white!

I have long been aware of how the white nationalists only really acknowledge Nordics as “their people” (for more info read Madison Grant’s book The Passing of the Great Race) and I even knew some of you consider Greeks to be the same race as Egyptians (see above book) but you always hid that fact because you needed numbers.

Let’s get it out in the open! Let’s dismantle this “white coalition”.

Most normal people consider all indigenous European ethnicities white including Greeks and Italians. But some of you Nazi types are bigoted against your own allies!

Latin American criminals clique with white boys here in CA because they’re both outnumbered by Blacks in prison. It has nothing to do with ethnic commonality.