1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 19:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    He does look funny, and worse, has Rachel Maddow mannerisms. It is all for ratings, But you gotta hand it to him and his producers, the show having close to 2.5 million viewers a night. As a matter of interest, Fox had 98 of the week’s 100 most watched telecast. The highest rated show in cable news is a show called the five on fox. . I love this country.
    This only shows that racists follow only their own.

"Rachel Maddow mannerisms".

Wow, sexism and homophobia all in one. I see you managed to throw in likening her to a man, as well. Do me a favor and piss off.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 19:44
    @suzianne said
    Give me a translation of this that isn't as racist as you can be.

Thanks.
    Thread Alert. If one so much as says black or white, Suzianne will define and regard that person a racist. I felt that all should know that. And I don’t think she likes me very much, either.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 19:44
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Suzianne

Leave it to RHP's favorite bigot to find this article.
    Have some huevos and tell me what's wrong about it.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 19:52
    @suzianne said
    This only shows that racists follow only their own.

"Rachel Maddow mannerisms".

Wow, sexism and homophobia all in one. I see you managed to throw in likening her to a man, as well. Do me a favor and piss off.
    Why do libs feel the need to typify, exemplify or characterize references to sex or homophobia or all the stuff that goes along with it.? If I, being REEEAAA.L conservative, see a difference between a man and a woman, or a gay person and a non-gay, must I be Labeled? Why? If I note that a guy walks with an unusual gait entering a room of deer hunters, should I be typified by Suzianne? Why?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 19:55
    @AverageJoe1. Why do libs get so angry? I would say because of Biden gas prices since he shut off pipe line, but y’all have been angry for a very long time. Prob when the misery index was created under Carter.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 20:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1. Why do libs get so angry? I would say because of Biden gas prices since he shut off pipe line, but y’all have been angry for a very long time. Prob when the misery index was created under Carter.
    Don't you mean Oil Corporations hiking gas prices?

Please, stop with the misdirection.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 20:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why do libs feel the need to typify, exemplify or characterize references to sex or homophobia or all the stuff that goes along with it.? If I, being REEEAAA.L conservative, see a difference between a man and a woman, or a gay person and a non-gay, must I be Labeled? Why? If I note that a guy walks with an unusual gait entering a room of deer hunters, should I be typified by Suzianne? Why?
    Standing up to it is the only way to stop it, like how one deals with bullies.

Biden's new DHS Disinformation Board died a quick death because he didn't allow them to defend themselves against the very thing it was designed to help fight.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 May '22 20:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    He does look funny, and worse, has Rachel Maddow mannerisms. It is all for ratings, But you gotta hand it to him and his producers, the show having close to 2.5 million viewers a night. As a matter of interest, Fox had 98 of the week’s 100 most watched telecast. The highest rated show in cable news is a show called the five on fox. . I love this country.
    I keep hearing from time to time about the the high ratings of FOX.
    As a matter of perspective, those that have no use for FOX have a choice of 4-5 major networks from the other side.
    FOX gets the most viewership of all the networks, but their viewership represents the minority of the American public.
    Conservatism, especially that of the social kind, is steadily shrinking.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:31
    @suzianne said
    Don't you mean Oil Corporations hiking gas prices?

Please, stop with the misdirection.
    No, meant the pipeline, his first manifestation of his power when he shuffled into the Oval. (the shuffling is what will be the final straw when they get him out, he takes 9-inch steps) You are childlike when you manifest no knowledge of corp life, what they do. When hell is going around all around us, you sit there and tell AvJoe that Gas Corps should not hike gas prices!?!?!?!?!?
    This thread is drawing a crowd!!!!
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:33
    Speaking of mis-direction, your president announced a Disinformation Czar, very exciting for lib losers. Today, he dumped it. I hate it for you.
    😆 😲 😳
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:372 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    I keep hearing from time to time about the the high ratings of FOX.
    As a matter of perspective, those that have no use for FOX have a choice of 4-5 major networks from the other side.
    FOX gets the most viewership of all the networks, but their viewership represents the minority of the American public.
    Conservatism, especially that of the social kind, is steadily shrinking.
    Wow. You and Suzianne are issuing some real questionable edicts these days. Are they right?
    I truly think that you sofa-popcorn types, and 'Club' types dont know what is in the news. (I have never been in a Club......well, not those clubs. Been in plenty of clubs, though. Haven in a storm. We say "Ohh, I just love being in a bubble"".).
    While I mention Clubs, have y'all noticed how initiation fees and dues are going up. More collateral damage from inflation, I guess.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:43
    @suzianne said
    Standing up to it is the only way to stop it, like how one deals with bullies.

Biden's new DHS Disinformation Board died a quick death because he didn't allow them to defend themselves against the very thing it was designed to help fight.
    Says who? IF it is your opinion, let us know, cause I almost repeated what you said to my priest.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Speaking of mis-direction, your president announced a Disinformation Czar, very exciting for lib losers. Today, he dumped it. I hate it for you.
    😆 😲 😳
    You must've missed it when I said this: "Biden's new DHS Disinformation Board died a quick death because he didn't allow them to defend themselves against the very thing it was designed to help fight."
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, meant the pipeline, his first manifestation of his power when he shuffled into the Oval. (the shuffling is what will be the final straw when they get him out, he takes 9-inch steps) You are childlike when you manifest no knowledge of corp life, what they do. When hell is going around all around us, you sit there and tell AvJoe that Gas Corps should not hike gas prices!?!?!?!?!?
    This thread is drawing a crowd!!!!
    The pipeline never should have been built over Native American land.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 21:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    Says who? IF it is your opinion, let us know, cause I almost repeated what you said to my priest.
    Says me, and I'm right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree